+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Called immigration and the agent confirmed i didnt need to redo the medicals it was a computer generated message that sent a medical reminder and right for permanent residence
Sounds good! Seema like April applications are moving along well.

Reactions: bangali96

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
may i ask how you did this?
Click link application to this account and answer the correct category, sub category
Select Application No and Given Name - Use your temp AOR omit the letter "X"
Answer the rest of the questions... Note: Number of family member should be 2 (Principal Applicant and sponsor)

Note: A day after I linked my application using temp AOR, I received my AOR and Medical request.

Good luck!

Nilo94

Oct 14, 2021
Are there any of you guys still waiting for AOR..? My application received april 6 and temp aor at 5/28 but still have not received AOR yet.. I saw end of April applicant got AOR.. getting really nervous and worried..
Hi, I'm still waiting for an AOR as well. Application received on April 16th, got a temporary AOR but that's it unfortunately..

I am still not able to link my application. Using the temp. AOR without the X did not work either. Tried everything and followed all the tips.

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hi, I'm still waiting for an AOR as well. Application received on April 16th, got a temporary AOR but that's it unfortunately..

I am still not able to link my application. Using the temp. AOR without the X did not work either. Tried everything and followed all the tips.
Try to check the status on ECAS
Option 1. Use Sponsor's UCI if available, Sponsor's Last Name and DOB
Option 2. Temp AOR without X, Applicant's Last Name and DOB

Marabelle

Oct 13, 2021
Getting booked in for biometrics turned out to be easy, but did anyone else have trouble getting a timely appointment for medicals. All our local offices are booked solid. Any advice?

Tobi21

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Getting booked in for biometrics turned out to be easy, but did anyone else have trouble getting a timely appointment for medicals. All our local offices are booked solid. Any advice?
Where do you live? I see lots of appointment for the panel of physicians Toronto at 666 Burnhamthorpe rd ON...they have appointments every 10 mins

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
just a quick update regarding my app.

App received: April 15 , 2021
Temp AOR: May 27, 2021
AOR ( sponsor) : Oct 6, 2021
Background check in process
Medical request: Oct 7, 2021
Medical done: Oct 9, 2021 ( still not approved or updated to IRCC system, they have to upload results into 10 working days )
Biometric fee reminder: Oct 12, 2021 (paid with application)
Biometric request: Oct 14, 2021
Biometric done and uploaded in system Oct 14, 2021

No OWP and i apply for it.