+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
But are we allowed to go elsewhere? For instance, I'm in Nova Scotia, could I drive to New Brunswick? Am I allowed to go off of the short list they provided?
Y can always give them, clinic in NB, a call and ask. I do not see the reason why they should not do it. Same medical tests ( X-ray , urin, blood and doctor exam) same E medical system.

manasdhal

May 12, 2017
Click link application to this account and answer the correct category, sub category
Select Application No and Given Name - Use your temp AOR omit the letter "X"
Answer the rest of the questions... Note: Number of family member should be 2 (Principal Applicant and sponsor)

Note: A day after I linked my application using temp AOR, I received my AOR and Medical request.

Good luck!
[/
I tried this with Application number and UCI. But couldn’t find my application to link. After 5 failed attempts account got locked for 24 Hrs. :(

Reactions: ashes&thorns

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
I tried this with Application number and UCI. But couldn’t find my application to link. After 5 failed attempts account got locked for 24 Hrs. :(
Next time try with your last name and appl. no. I could not either connect my appl with my account no. with UCI and appl. no. If y have to temp AOR just enter F rest of numbers without X

Cjjjjj

Oct 17, 2021
Next time try with your last name and appl. no. I could not either connect my appl with my account no. with UCI and appl. no. If y have to temp AOR just enter F rest of numbers without X
Just a question. I’m sponsoring my husband so in order to link the application does it have to on his account or mine?

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just a question. I’m sponsoring my husband so in order to link the application does it have to on his account or mine?
Try both it didn't work with my acc I used my 5 tries :) then we tried with my wife (sponsor) account and it work.

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
We got DM for Sponsorship application today on ECAS (Assuming it is like Sponsor Approval)

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Ok. My results was submitted last Thursday so I’m just waiting. How long have you been waiting since your results submission?
Honestly, they were supposed to upload yesterday, not sure if they have done it or not yet. Did the medical exam on 7th Oct