+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Bangarang

Dec 30, 2020
Hi. I've just gone through all posts and tried to link my application with temp. AOR # (without X) and it doesn't work.
IRCC has received my application on April 6, temp. AOR issued June 4.
Are there more applicants from early April that are still waiting for AOR?
Mine was received April 26th, Temp AOR received June 2nd. Nothing since. Really frustrating hearing nothing, whilst other applicants are moving forward.

PJ26

May 11, 2021
Hi. I've just gone through all posts and tried to link my application with temp. AOR # (without X) and it doesn't work.
I am in a similar situation. Application was received on April 8th, temp AOR on May 27th and nothing since. I have also tried (what seems like) every possible way to link my application or check on eCAS without success.

Reactions: Bangarang

Cjjjjj

Oct 17, 2021
Mine was received April 26th, Temp AOR received June 2nd. Nothing since. Really frustrating hearing nothing, whilst other applicants are moving forward.
Same. Got temporary AOR May 27th and haven’t heard anything since then. ‍♀

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Did y try to check your appl. staus in eCAS ?

in case y need here is link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas

try with your file no. without X.

bac97

Oct 20, 2021
Hi, new to this forum, so I applied for my wife for the inland sponsorship program march 3 2021 and they received our application April 6 2021, since then my wife has been for biometrics and medical exam, and on October 12 2021 we received a pre arrival letter (even though she is already in Canada with me) my question is, what’s next in the process, how long to decision made from here?

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi, new to this forum, so I applied for my wife for the inland sponsorship program march 3 2021 and they received our application April 6 2021, since then my wife has been for biometrics and medical exam, and on October 12 2021 we received a pre arrival letter (even though she is already in Canada with me) my question is, what’s next in the process, how long to decision made from here?

pre-arrival letter: "have passed eligibility assessment and on-completion of background check" ...which is really good :)

I am not sure that anybody can tell you how long y have to wait there is no rule. Some ppl get DM in one day some was waiting for a month

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
Hello All, I am new in the group.

I have just a quick question. Please help.
Can I book a biometric appointment without the request from IRCC for my wife?? I wanted to be prepare if they request it.
If yes please if anyone can tell me how.

Thank you

w_york

Jun 28, 2021
I received the pre-arrival letter on Oct 16 and then on Oct 19 I got an email from IRCC regarding my PR portal to start processing the PR card. I never received anything in between, i.e., confirmation that the sponsor was eligible, or any updates on my IRCC account. However, ECAS said a decision had been made on both the sponsor application and PR so I would check there for an up-to-date answer.

w_york

Jun 28, 2021

Can I book a biometric appointment without the request from IRCC for my wife?? I wanted to be prepare if they request it.

Thank you
I don't believe you are able to book your biometrics without the instruction letter:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/identity-management/biometrics/procedures.html

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021

Thank you
don't worry about biometric it goes really fast. It takes less than 10 min and usually they have all the time appointments. They just taking fingers prints not pitc, due to corona. But advice can be when y choosing the clinic for med exam to ask how fast they send data to IRCC I choose one which wasn't so fast :) . But on the end, I am not sure how much it will influence IRCC to do something faster or slower.

Jaylee123

Oct 15, 2021
Hey guys. Question. After your medical has been submitted, how long should it be before I get an response to know if I successfully passed it?