+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

potatobeans

May 6, 2020
I'm in the same boat. No email, letter or messages on GCKey. Got sent medical request 4th October according to Ecas.
I just called IRCC and turns out they did email the medical instructions on the date stated on ECAS but they sent it to the wrong email (they mixed up the L and 1 - the characters look the same on the paper application). My GCKey still states "We will send you an email or letter with the details".

The agent corrected my email and said they will send the instructions to the correct email, but since it's almost 30 days (they sent it September 28), I would have to send a webform to explain why I couldn't get it done within 30 days. I would advise against waiting for it to show up if they say they've sent it.

SanjayPrachi

Jun 27, 2019
Hello All,

I need just a quick clarification.
Please help.
Today I have got reminder letter to pay my fees for RPRF, Biometrics.
However, I have already paid all my fees with my paper application.
Do I have to respond to this letter???
please Advice.

cooky4ya

Apr 30, 2021
Hello All,

I need just a quick clarification.
Please help.
Today I have got reminder letter to pay my fees for RPRF, Biometrics.
However, I have already paid all my fees with my paper application.
Do I have to respond to this letter???
please Advice.
If you already paid, you don't need to respond. It's just a reminder letter for the people who didn't pay the fee for Biometrics.

Last edited:

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Got AIP and Portal Invite today, hang in there folks. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Reactions: Tobi21

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Hi there!

Just thought I'd help to ease some of the anxiety in this Forum.

Application Received: April 29, 2021
Temporary AOR: May 27, 2021 via Sponsor's email
Permanent AOR: October 22, 2021 via Sponsor's email
Medical Examination Request: October 22, 2021 via Principal Applicant's email
Linked Application: October 22, 2021 via Principal Applicant's GCKey log in.
Medical Examination: October 22, 2021 (Physical, X-Ray and Urinalysis). Blood work was done October 23, 2021 as that was the only appointment available following.
Medical and RPRF Reminder: October 25, 2021. I had already paid all the fees upfront so I assumed the email was automated. The medical examination was done a few days before as stated above so I also assumed that it was an automated message.
Web Form: I did not want to take any chances with IRCC so I sent a web form on October 25, 2021 with the receipt showing I have already paid the RPRF and also proof of the medical examination (the e-medical information sheet the doctor gave me to provide as proof should IRCC request it). They also requested that I send the attachment that came in the reminder email with these two documents and I did just that.

To note, I did biometrics from recent times and they already have that. Applied for OWP with PR application, no updates on that.

Last edited:

Jaylee123

Oct 15, 2021
just a quick update regarding my app.

App received: April 15 , 2021
Temp AOR: May 27, 2021
AOR ( sponsor) : Oct 6, 2021
Background check in process
Medical request: Oct 7, 2021
Medical done: Oct 9, 2021 ( still not approved or updated to IRCC system, they have to upload results into 10 working days )
Biometric fee reminder: Oct 12, 2021 (paid with application)
Biometric request: Oct 14, 2021
Biometric done and uploaded in system Oct 14, 2021

No OWP and i apply for it.
Heard anything yet about the medical approval?

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Heard anything yet about the medical approval?
Hi.
yes, I got my medical approved 19. Oct. My point to all who have to do medical i is to ask the clinic how fast or slow they can upload medical to the system. Still, it doesn't mean that IRCC will do thair job faster since its lots of processes in the background which have to be done.

Reactions: paul22381

Hbeeb

Oct 11, 2021
I just called IRCC and turns out they did email the medical instructions on the date stated on ECAS but they sent it to the wrong email (they mixed up the L and 1 - the characters look the same on the paper application). My GCKey still states "We will send you an email or letter with the details".

The agent corrected my email and said they will send the instructions to the correct email, but since it's almost 30 days (they sent it September 28), I would have to send a webform to explain why I couldn't get it done within 30 days. I would advise against waiting for it to show up if they say they've sent it.
Thanks for the update!

I sent a web form and they said they'd contact me if they need any further info, it's been a week since I heard back from them last. Still no medical request. My partner's email address has a 0 in it, so I suspect they may have typed it in as a letter O. Think I'll contact them again via phone and see if they can sort it out.