+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Any applicant for April 2021 Inland application? open for input

Just submitted today April 12 for my wife inland spousal sponsorship with open work permit. hope everything doin ok..

Reactions: nathanielrey

Sndpkr

Apr 6, 2021
Any applicant for April 2021 Inland application? open for input

Just submitted today April 12 for my wife inland spousal sponsorship with open work permit. hope everything doin ok..
Hey..i submitted it on April 8 and was received today April 12 for my husband..waiting time starts now

raman pawar

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi plz can anyone tell me i am going to apply for PR and OWP and in envelope what should i put first and where to put OWP ? I am confused as i have to put checklist at the top.

paul22381

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Hi plz can anyone tell me i am going to apply for PR and OWP and in envelope what should i put first and where to put OWP ? I am confused as i have to put checklist at the top.
put all the checklist on top including OPW then all with barcode after that all form with IMM and opw form

you can see also the instruction on how you put all together in envelope

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
So am not sure if i put the postal code on 5406 additional family form and i read somewhere that the application was returned ooh dear lord am just praying so all well be fine my application my received today

Nakshatra_Raghuvanshi

May 28, 2020
Hi All,
Good to see a forum for April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship applicants.
Anyone has any idea how much time approximately will it take for the OWP to come once the application is received? I have also applied under the same category and my file was received on 6th April 2021.

sandymadis

Jul 19, 2018
Mailed the application package today (April/16) via UPS. Should be delivered by April/19. Thanks for creating this thread.
I will also make sure to post any updates for my application.

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
How you arranged the docs? same as per the checklist?

raman pawar

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Helo I need help in owp checklist i am on visitor visa and in checklist there is written photocopy of your current immigration document . Did they mean my multiple visa stamp ? Or i have to leave that space ? Plz reply

sandymadis

Jul 19, 2018
Helo I need help in owp checklist i am on visitor visa and in checklist there is written photocopy of your current immigration document . Did they mean my multiple visa stamp ? Or i have to leave that space ? Plz reply
I can't say confidently. But I would assume it's the visa stamp in case of visitor visa. In my case, I attached copy of work permit.