+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
It took a few days for many people. What made it work for me was only put information about the PA... AND remember to add the sponsor to the amount of people in the application: the sponsor (1) + the PA (1) + the dependants (?) = the number of "people in this application" that you should write.
Hi thanks for your reply.
I am trying to use eCAS to find mine application, not trying to link the application.
I have successfully linked my PR application to my account, and this morning I found my PR+ sponsorship applications in eCAS.
Now, I am waiting for my OWP.

Last edited:
Reactions: analoo and Innd

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Does ECAS work for you now? I see my application on ECAS first, and then I can link GCKey afterwards, then get AOR. Maybe if you use the sponsor's info on ECAS you will be able to find it, but I didn't know the sponsor's UCI until AOR, so if you know maybe that's something you can try.

And, yay! OWP approved. It's such a relief... So for those who are still waiting - it's going to come sooner or later.
Congratulations!! So glad for you.
Were you able to link your OWP and PR applications to your account at the same time?

Reactions: Hhaye

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Does ECAS work for you now? I see my application on ECAS first, and then I can link GCKey afterwards, then get AOR. Maybe if you use the sponsor's info on ECAS you will be able to find it, but I didn't know the sponsor's UCI until AOR, so if you know maybe that's something you can try.

And, yay! OWP approved. It's such a relief... So for those who are still waiting - it's going to come sooner or later.
We're still waiting for the OWP approval. And I cannot link the application to my PA account. I checked the online tool it only shows on my status that they are processing my request. (Sponsor) but as per PA it says they received the application April 12. Does this means they haven't started processing on PA's application. It seems that its taking a long time. Yesterday I uploaded some documents on the webform just to update them but I have not received an email confirmation even though it says that I successfully upload it. Hmmm...

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi thanks for your reply.
I am trying to use eCAS to find mind application, not trying to link the application.
I have successfully linked my PR application to my account, and this morning I found my PR+ sponsorship applications in eCAS.
Now, I am waiting for my OWP.
That's great. You were able to link it to your application. My partner can't link his application yet. Does it says on eCAS that they started processing your request?

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
We're still waiting for the OWP approval. And I cannot link the application to my PA account. I checked the online tool it only shows on my status that they are processing my request. (Sponsor) but as per PA it says they received the application April 12. Does this means they haven't started processing on PA's application. It seems that its taking a long time. Yesterday I uploaded some documents on the webform just to update them but I have not received an email confirmation even though it says that I successfully upload it. Hmmm...
It says the automatic email service is out of order, but the officer will send you a confirmation later on.

Reactions: Hhaye and Innd

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia

Congrats!! So happy for you

koko01

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
I was able to link my OWP app days ago but nothing yet.....ahhh.

You know how they say that the way we experience time is an illusion, that time is actually not chronological, it's just the way our brains are able to perceive it? Imagine how easier life would be if we saw it the way it actually is. You'd never have to wait for anything or anyone to find something out, you'd just know immediately.

Reactions: Innd

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
Congratulations!! So glad for you.
Were you able to link your OWP and PR applications to your account at the same time?
Thanks. No my OWP application could only be linked over a week after AOR. And I needed to call in to get the application number to be able to link.

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
Just received the OWP in the mail. No TRV is issued and it actually says "This does not authorize re-entry" therefore a TRV is needed to re-enter.
Congrats!

I don't expect that the application includes the TRV counterfoil actually. If it's included, they will need to ask for passport submission to stamp the TRV and it should appear in the application document list on GCKey. Seems like TRV needs to be applied separately then.

Reactions: K3nda

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
I couldn't wait so I called them and asked about my OWP application status. If there is a W application number on file that they can give you, you should be able to link the OWP application.

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
And it feels like they are getting slower for some OWP applications...