+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Can anyone please tell me what is AOR in detail as i am new to this page..
Thanks
AOR stands for acknowledgement of receipt. A sponsor will receive it through email when IRCC starts processing the application and confirms the application is complete and won’t be returned.

You can read the thread stick to the top in the Family Class Sponsorship Category. There are more things to learn and can help you understand the process and what people are talking about.

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
the reason I'm frustrated is that they are processing May applicants when us who applied way before still on wait. i wouldn't be so frustrated when everything is consistent which you would have felt the same if your AOR was delayed when everyone else wasn't.
I understand cic agents work hard for the amount of work load but also I would get a lot of complaints if I work like cic agents more likely than hoping my clients would understand the situation
Same here. But we need to learn how to put this aside. I told myself to do other things and forget about the timeline. Maybe only check the spreadsheet once daily.

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
the reason I'm frustrated is that they are processing May applicants when us who applied way before still on wait. i wouldn't be so frustrated when everything is consistent which you would have felt the same if your AOR was delayed when everyone else wasn't.
I understand cic agents work hard for the amount of work load but also I would get a lot of complaints if I work like cic agents more likely than hoping my clients would understand the situation
I have never seen that the government have provided deadlines for each step in the process, neither they have explained that they use a strict chronological order to process applications. Where did you read it? Also, the spreadsheet is not a document provided by the government, it doesn’t show statistics based on the real amount of applicants, it just shows statistics from a small group of applicants who sign up in this forum.

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Hey, has anyone like me also paid for the biometrics?
I just learned that we don’t have to do it so I requested for a refund through web form.

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Thank you.
I tried to use ecas to search for my application. I used both sponsor’s and mine information, but nothing comes up. Maybe I need to wait until tomorrow.
You’re welcome. Hhaye posted that sometimes it works if you add an space after the information, in this case, maybe if you add a space after the last name. Have you tried to introduce different types of information? There are many options, maybe it works.

Reactions: Hhaye

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
You’re welcome. Hhaye posted that sometimes it works if you add an space after the information, in this case, maybe if you add a space after the last name. Have you tried to introduce different types of information? There are many options, maybe it works.
I thought Hhaye was talking about how to link the application. I am trying to use ecas. :)

Reactions: Hhaye