+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lkdk11

Member
Jan 23, 2024
12
0
Hi everyone! Is there anyone here who was unable to link their spousal sponsorship application to their GCKey account and called IRCC for help? Did the agent help you link it over the phone, or did they ask you to follow another process? I would really appreciate hearing about your experience. Thank you!

I am feb apllicant have not received any updates on my application since april, just feel stuck any help would be appreciated
 
Hi everyone! Is there anyone here who was unable to link their spousal sponsorship application to their GCKey account and called IRCC for help? Did the agent help you link it over the phone, or did they ask you to follow another process? I would really appreciate hearing about your experience. Thank you!

I am feb apllicant have not received any updates on my application since april, just feel stuck any help would be appreciated
Hey !! I wasn't able to link my application by myself, so I called in and was very grateful to have one of the best agents, and she helped me step by step with linking my application to my GC Key.