+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Yes we did, from what I read it should take roughly between 5-7 days to get the approval and 5-10 days to get it in the mail unless they request medical first. Some people were requested to do medical first before getting the OWP
Thanks! that's awesome.

Reactions: LightRose

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
we haven't linked it to either of the accounts just yet but the email says that it can be done in both, it's possible to link it either to the sponsor or the PA account. i will update you once it's done successfully
I could not link it in both, it just allows me PA or Sponsor, maybe because I am using the same laptop.

garmz2392

Apr 8, 2019
Received email this morning for aor cross fingers owp in the next few days :)

Application Submission: 07-04-2019
Application Received: 09-04-2019
Acknowledgement of Receipt: 22-05-2019
Medical Completion:
Open Work Permit Approval:
Sponsor Eligibility Approval:
PR Approval:

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Lucky you , I have same dates but still nothing, i tried to link today with my uci but I couldn’t
Congrats

QUOTE="villavet, post: 7864924,

member: 859623"]Got my AOR today.

Medical Completion:
PR Approval:[/QUOTE]

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Lucky you , I have same dates but still nothing, i tried to link today with my uci but I couldn’t
Congrats

QUOTE="villavet, post: 7864924,

member: 859623"]Got my AOR today.

Medical Completion:
PR Approval:
[/QUOTE]

I could link my application to my account and it says: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or we need more information from you. You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date", it appears the estimated remaining processing time: 11 months, and my application number, but I haven't received an email with an AOR. In this threat, nobody has answered my question about what this means. I do not know, maybe because I linked it before getting my AOR, I will not receive an email, who knows.

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Good for you,

I could link my application to my account and it says: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or we need more information from you. You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date", it appears the estimated remaining processing time: 11 months, and my application number, but I haven't received an email with an AOR. In this threat, nobody has answered my question about what this means. I do not know, maybe because I linked it before getting my AOR, I will not receive an email, who knows.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Kits

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
I could link my application to my account and it says: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or we need more information from you. You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date", it appears the estimated remaining processing time: 11 months, and my application number, but I haven't received an email with an AOR. In this threat, nobody has answered my question about what this means. I do not know, maybe because I linked it before getting my AOR, I will not receive an email, who knows.[/QUOTE]

How did you link your application ? we have been trying all day but it didnt work and now we have to wait for 24 hours

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
I could link my application to my account and it says: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or we need more information from you. You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date", it appears the estimated remaining processing time: 11 months, and my application number, but I haven't received an email with an AOR. In this threat, nobody has answered my question about what this means. I do not know, maybe because I linked it before getting my AOR, I will not receive an email, who knows.

How did you link your application ? we have been trying all day but it didnt work and now we have to wait for 24 hours[/QUOTE]

1. I signed in my GCKey account
2. I clicked on: Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.
3. What program did you apply for? Category: Permanent Residence. Sub-category: Family class, common-law partner
4. Application details: UCI and family name
5. Applicant's personal information: Place of birth (check your passport information)
6. Other application information:
Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada? I typed the same information that I provided on my application
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (required): 2 (enter the number that you provided on your application)