+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
1. I signed in my GCKey account
2. I clicked on: Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.
3. What program did you apply for? Category: Permanent Residence. Sub-category: Family class, common-law partner
4. Application details: UCI and family name
5. Applicant's personal information: Place of birth (check your passport information)
6. Other application information:
Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada? I typed the same information that I provided on my application
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (required): 2 (enter the number that you provided on your application)
which UCI did you use ? the one in the AOR email or the one from your TRV ? and who's family name ?

Reactions: LaLondon

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
which UCI did you use ? the one in the AOR email or the one from your TRV ? and who's family name ?
I did not receive an AOR mail, I just went to my account and I used my UCI, I got it years ago because I am a student, I am the PA. There are more options if you do not have your UCI. All the information that you have to provide is from the Principal Applicant.

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
How did you link your application ? we have been trying all day but it didnt work and now we have to wait for 24 hours
2. I clicked on: Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.
3. What program did you apply for? Category: Permanent Residence. Sub-category: Family class, common-law partner
5. Applicant's personal information: Place of birth (check your passport information)
Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada? I typed the same information that I provided on my application
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (required): 2 (enter the number that you provided on your application)[/QUOTE]

Try with adding a space on all the fields you type in, and you are applying as family of "2 ". Try that and see if it works.

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Nothing worked even with linking my OWP application, I provided the exact info I have provided but nothing worked or do we need to link the PR app first ?

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Nothing worked even with linking my OWP application, I provided the exact info I have provided but nothing worked or do we need to link the PR app first ?
I could link my PR application and I couldn't link the OWP. I read that sometimes it can take some days to link the OWP. Why don't you try to link the PR?

Reactions: LightRose

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (required): 2 (enter the number that you provided on your application)
Try with adding a space on all the fields you type in, and you are applying as family of "2 ". Try that and see if it works.[/QUOTE]
Were you able to link your applicatoin? Did you receive AOR?

Reactions: LightRose

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
We got blocked after 5 attempts but we will try again tmw hopefully it will work. Thank you
Don't worry, you have AOR. I read that sometimes you cannot link your application the first days, but at some point you will be able to do it.

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Same boat. PR only. No OWP.
Because we are on the same boat, please, if you have any update or change, let me know. It is a little bit frustrating not to have an AOR because I do not know if they can send my application back or they won't do it because I could link it online and I got an application number. Thanks!

Reactions: LaLondon and Hhaye

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
Because we are on the same boat, please, if you have any update or change, let me know. It is a little bit frustrating not to have an AOR because I do not know if they can send my application back or they won't do it because I could link it online and I got an application number. Thanks!
Definitely will.

Reactions: Kits

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Finally, I received AOR today at 5:27 am. Also, ECAS says in process. I hope everybody else is getting AOR soon. Good luck, guys!

Application Received: 09-04-2019
Application Linked to Account: 22-05-2019
Acknowledgement of Receipt: 23-05-2019

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
Finally, I received AOR today at 5:27 am. Also, ECAS says in process. I hope everybody else is getting AOR soon. Good luck, guys!

Application Received: 09-04-2019
Application Linked to Account: 22-05-2019
Acknowledgement of Receipt: 23-05-2019
Exactly the same for me. Good luck.

Reactions: Kits and LaLondon

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
I think I am the only one who couldnt link the application and didn’t receive AOR,
Application received :09/04/2019
And I am so worried ☹☹☹