+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
I think You should be using your UCI when linking the application to the sponser's account, try that or try the application number from the AOR and your last name, make sure you fill everything the exact way you did in your account, hopefully it works.
I already did it in all the possible ways and it didn't work. I just could link it to my account with my UCI.

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
I already did it in all the possible ways and it didn't work. I just could link it to my account with my UCI.
Okay a funny thing just happened, so I was able to link it to a different account but when I checked the first one that I linked to it turns out that once you do it again the first link is cancelled, it removed the entire application to the new account. Therefore the application is only allowed to be tracked through one account. Sorry about confusing you I dont mean to

Reactions: Kits

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Okay a funny thing just happened, so I was able to link it to a different account but when I checked the first one that I linked to it turns out that once you do it again the first link is cancelled, it removed the entire application to the new account. Therefore the application is only allowed to be tracked through one account. Sorry about confusing you I dont mean to
No worries, it happened exactly the same to me.

analoo

May 21, 2019
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2019
We finally just received our AOR !! Thank God. I will update the spreadsheet but I’m so relieved I was worried that they will send it back for any kind of reasons. Now we need to find a way to link it.

Application Submission: 08-04-2019
Application Received: 10-04-2019
Acknowledgement of Receipt: 22-05-2019
Medical Completion:
Open Work Permit Approval:
Sponsor Eligibility Approval:
PR Approval:
Congratulations!!!
I am starting to become worried because we sent our app Apr 5th and no news yet. Not knowing even if they received the documents is making me very stressed.

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Congratulations!!!
I am starting to become worried because we sent our app Apr 5th and no news yet. Not knowing even if they received the documents is making me very stressed.
Me too, 9 april couldnt link and didn’t receive nothing in email,

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Congratulations!!!
I suggest you to wait until the month is done and call them to ask about your application.

Reactions: analoo