+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
My husband just phoned IRCC finally after one week trying, so he asked them why I still didn’t receive AOR, guess what ??
He said that we are still on 9 of April applications , so maybe next week you will receive your AoR,,

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
My husband just phoned IRCC finally after one week trying, so he asked them why I still didn’t receive AOR, guess what ??
He said that we are still on 9 of April applications , so maybe next week you will receive your AoR,,
AORs are not processed in a chronological order by day. Take what the call center says with a grain of salt. All you can do is wait.

Reactions: LaLondon

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
When did they receive your application? I can’t find you in the spreadsheet.

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
I just hope that it wasn’t returned that’s all.
I don’t think so, we’re many people waiting for it, they can’t return all our applications. I think they have too many applications and it is taking them longer to process them. Don’t worry.
Same boat. Still waiting for OWP. Couldn't link OWP app yet. We are on the passive side now so there is nothing much we can really do. Even in an unlikely event that it is returned, there is nothing much we can do at this point unless we can find/think of a showstopper that might contribute to the app being returned, and in that case we will address it through webform before the return happens. Other than that I think there is nothing much we can do now.

Reactions: K3nda and Kits

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Same boat. Still waiting for OWP. Couldn't link OWP app yet. We are on the passive side now so there is nothing much we can really do. Even in an unlikely event that it is returned, there is nothing much we can do at this point unless we can find/think of a showstopper that might contribute to the app being returned, and in that case we will address it through webform before the return happens. Other than that I think there is nothing much we can do now.
I agree, not that I have a reason for my OWP to be returned specially that I made sure we paid the correct amount and attached all the required documents, it’s just the waiting and the overthinking sometimes but that’s only me. Hopefully everything turns out well for all of us.

Reactions: Hhaye

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
I'm getting nervous now. Application sent April 11. Received April 12. We haven't receive AOR yet. I checked the spread sheets some of them who submitted April 15 got AOR's already. We are really hoping that we got the AOR soon and don't return the our application. Fingers crossed.

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
I'm getting nervous now. Application sent April 11. Received April 12. We haven't receive AOR yet. I checked the spread sheets some of them who submitted April 15 got AOR's already. We are really hoping that we got the AOR soon and don't return the our application. Fingers crossed.
I wouldn’t worry because you’re not so far from the last people who received the AOR. Probably, they’ll send it tomorrow or this week.

Reactions: Hhaye and Innd

analoo

May 21, 2019
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2019
I suggest you to wait until the month is done and call them to ask about your application.
Do you know a number we can call? I only found that form to be filled in CIC site. I agree about the time.

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Hey Guys;

I have filed an Inland sponsorship with Work Permit:

Application sent via mail: 22nd May 2019
Application received: 24th May 2019
AOR: Expected July week 3-4

Wife’s visit visa expires: 30th August 2019.

Reactions: Kits and analoo

analoo

May 21, 2019
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2019
Thanks Kits,
I already tried this number, but couldn´t find a way to talk with anybody. The options never at the call center didn´t show this. Anybody knows how to do this?

Reactions: Kits