+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Thank you I was getting worried and surprised that they sent it on a Saturday. They must be really busy.
I am really happy for you as I noticed your AOR came much later than others who sent their applications roughly same time as you. Congrats! Hope your OWP won’t take this much time again.
Hi guys, As I said we received an AOR but they sent the email to me which I am the 'SPONSOR" is this normal? My common law partner has not received an email from them. Is he going to received an email as well? He also applied for OWP the same time he submitted his application and no word on that as well. I don't want to link his application to my account
I am waiting to get approved , last night I could link and it says in process,
AOR: 29 may
Did you guys get two emails? One for sponsor and one for Principal Applicant for AOR? So far, I only got an email for sponsor.

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Hi guys, As I said we received an AOR but they sent the email to me which I am the 'SPONSOR" is this normal? My common law partner has not received an email from them. Is he going to received an email as well? He also applied for OWP the same time he submitted his application and no word on that as well. I don't want to link his application to my account

Did you guys get two emails? One for sponsor and one for Principal Applicant for AOR? So far, I only got an email for sponsor.
For AOR only sponsor receives an email, not PA, in my case just my husband (sponsor)

Reactions: Innd

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
You linked it to yours? ( you’re the Principal Applicant) and NOT to your husband is this correct? Coz i tried to link to my partner and I still cannot link it.

Reactions: LaLondon

koko01

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
You linked it to yours? ( you’re the Principal Applicant) and NOT to your husband is this correct? Coz i tried to link to my partner and I still cannot link it.
Are you linking using your application nr and UCI?

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Hi, you can just link your PR application. to “one” account and it doesn’t matter if it’s the Sponsor or PA account. Also, if you already link it to the Sponsor and you want to link it to the PA, you can do it, and you’ll receive a message in your account confirming this action, but you’ll never have the application linked to both accounts.

Reactions: Hhaye and Innd

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi, you can just link your PR application. to “one” account and it doesn’t matter if it’s the Sponsor or PA account. Also, if you already link it to the Sponsor and you want to link it to the PA, you can do it, and you’ll receive a message in your account confirming this action, but you’ll never have the application linked to both accounts.
I don’t want to link it to Sponsor account coz we did not submit a form for representative. Meaning the sponsor as the representative. But I couldn’t link it to PA’s account. I have been trying today. So you’re saying that it’s okay to link it to SPONSOR’s account even we didn’t submit a form that the sponsor will be the representative?

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
I don’t want to link it to Sponsor account coz we did not submit a form for representative. Meaning the sponsor as the representative. But I couldn’t link it to PA’s account. I have been trying today. So you’re saying that it’s okay to link it to SPONSOR’s account even we didn’t submit a form that the sponsor will be the representative?
You can link it with PA uci,

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
You don’t need to submit a representative form to link the PR application to the sponsor or PA online account, it doesn’t matter. Also, you can check ECAS with the UCI of PA or S, the only difference that you’ll see is that the sponsor ECAS shows you both process status: Sponsorship Application and PR Application. And the PA ECAS just shows PR Application status.

koko01

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
I am trying to link it to PA’s account. It’s all PA’s information I’m entering.
So a representative is a third-party, aka not you or your sponsor. You and your sponsor are sending the PR App in together. You can link it to your sponsor's account if you'd like, doesn't make a difference.

Try to link using your application number that you got with your AOR that was sent to your sponsor. There's an option to link using UCI and application number. Pick that one.

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
You don’t need to submit a representative form to link the PR application to the sponsor or PA account, it doesn’t matter.
Okay thank you. I will try to link it to my account. I thought I read that it should be the PA’s account. And if you want someone to take care of the application even though it’s the sponsor we should submit a form for representative. I just don’t want to screw it up thanks again! Appreciate it.

Reactions: Kits

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
So a representative is a third-party, aka not you or your sponsor. You and your sponsor are sending the PR App in together. You can link it to your sponsor's account if you'd like, doesn't make a difference.

Try to link using your application number that you got with your AOR that was sent to your sponsor. There's an option to link using UCI and application number. Pick that one.
Thank you. I will try that