+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
I know. I had to call them last Thursday and the person that I talked to said it takes 60 days sometimes. I’m just glad that it won’t be returned
Hi Innd,
When you called IRCC, was the agent able to find your application from their end?
The agent I talked to today was not able to find my application and he checked with me three times if I sent it as a registered mail. I am wondering if something went wrong...

koko01

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hi Innd,
When you called IRCC, was the agent able to find your application from their end?
The agent I talked to today was not able to find my application and he checked with me three times if I sent it as a registered mail. I am wondering if something went wrong...
You should open a separate thread about this and see if any of the senior members know the answer. It seems weird that they can't find it, and if I were you I'd want to know if this is a common occurence or not.

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Hi Innd,
When was your application sent to IRCC?? Cause april is going really very slowly with AOR

Jadeganda

Feb 14, 2019
Hi! Quick question, i received aor 2 weeks ago and successfully link it. But i cant link my owp, can u tell me how to link it step by step? Thank you

koko01

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hi! Quick question, i received aor 2 weeks ago and successfully link it. But i cant link my owp, can u tell me how to link it step by step? Thank you
Someone posted a step-by-step earlier in the thread, if you browse back you'll find it!

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi Innd,
No. Coz when I called them they were not able to tell me about my common law partner application. He asked me my name and gave me my UCI number from 1997. I am the sponsor. He just said that sometimes it takes 60 days before we received an AOR. That was Thursday when I called. Saturday I received an email from them.

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
No. Coz when I called them they were not able to tell me about my common law partner application. He asked me my name and gave me my UCI number from 1997. I am the sponsor. He just said that sometimes it takes 60 days before we received an AOR. That was Thursday when I called. Saturday I received an email from them.
I see. As long as it was not something unusual, I think mine is still ok. Finger cross!

Reactions: Innd

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
I see. As long as it was not something unusual, I think mine is still ok. Finger cross!
Yes. Don’t worry maybe the phone call that you’ve made will help to get their attention Good luck! When did they received your application according to. Courier receipt.

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Hi Innd,

It’s probably not in the system yet, or not even opened. I don’t know exactly how they deal with the files before sending out AORs but stay hopeful.

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Yes. Don’t worry maybe the phone call that you’ve made will help to get their attention Good luck! When did they received your application according to. Courier receipt.
April 17. Originally, I expected to receive AoR a week ago. It seems that there are many more applicants in April.