+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

koko01

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
I was able to link my OWP, but the date received is a week earlier than I actually sent the application in lol. How does this make sense?

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Which is funny because we had to be super meticulous with our applications hahahah!

Ok good, then it's a common mistake it seems. Thank god for you guys and this forum, or I'd be stressing and overthinking on my own!
I hope this week it’s going to change in approved OWP,,

Reactions: Innd

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
I just could link my GCkey , says in process , what does it mean , when I will get my owp?

It means they will start processing it when they get to it but for now they have received it and it’s in the system.
As For your OWP usually it doesn’t take too long to be approved after receiving the AOR according to the previous applicants unless you were out of status when you applied but other than that if everything is good then you should get it soon.

Try linking it to check the status on GCkey

Reactions: Hhaye and LaLondon

analoo

May 21, 2019
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2019
I saw that some people are already being asked about medical exams, and was wandering: how many medical exams we need to do/provide? Recently, I was requested to make medical exams for my TRV and they still are valid. I wish to be able to add them to my application, but don´t know if or how to make it. Are they in anyway related to the work permit?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I saw that some people are already being asked about medical exams, and was wandering: how many medical exams we need to do/provide? Recently, I was requested to make medical exams for my TRV and they still are valid. I wish to be able to add them to my application, but don´t know if or how to make it. Are they in anyway related to the work permit?
You can use it as long as it's not expired.

Reactions: analoo

koko01

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Has anyone here been able to link their OWP but is still waiting on their approval? How long have you been waiting?