+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
I agree. I read that people have problems getting the TRV because they do it after sending their application and they’re outside Canada.
Yeah, and plus it will be an inland application that is going to be processed by CPC Ottawa, verses a normal TRV app would be processed at a VO abroad. That could make a difference if you are from a 'hard country'.

Reactions: K3nda and Kits

analoo

May 21, 2019
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2019
Congrats!!! That's nice to hear.

As for me, I called this morning and they said they still haven't entered my OWP case onto the system yet. I am going to call them everyday until I can at least link my application.
Can you tell me exactly what you typed at that phone call to be able to reach the officers? I was in a immense loop and dead ends e was never able to actually talk to anybody.
And... call me a chicken, but I would never try to make them stressed about my process and be less inclined to help me. Plus, you will be making your stress bigger. IMHO.

analoo

May 21, 2019
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2019
Thanks! What worked for me to link it was clicking the space bar once after number of applicants.
I will certainly try this tip! I wasn´t able to link my app to my account yet.

analoo

May 21, 2019
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2019
IRCC might have received a 100 apps last month and 40 people just don't use the spreadsheet.
Hi Sulwyn, How do you know the rough amount of app they received? Just curious.

koko01

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can you tell me exactly what you typed at that phone call to be able to reach the officers? I was in a immense loop and dead ends e was never able to actually talk to anybody.
And... call me a chicken, but I would never try to make them stressed about my process and be less inclined to help me. Plus, you will be making your stress bigger. IMHO.
Call CIC customer service, and then choose 3-4-1-0 on the options in that order, and it'll put you in queue to talk to an agent.

analoo

May 21, 2019
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-04-2019
Call CIC customer service, and then choose 3-4-1-0 on the options in that order, and it'll put you in queue to talk to an agent.
Thank you so much for that!!!