+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Today received a request for an updated Schedule A. They wanted me to declare everything since the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years).

No clue if it’s a good or bad sign at all. Any comment, anyone?

e-AOR: Apr 17, 2018

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Do you have anything changed in your latest notes for eligibility or did you submit any documents to support your case?
I am too stuck in eligibility RR since November 2018 and would be completing 8 months soon.

Thanks!
The last update on my file as per January notes was in June/2018. Nothing major though. Once they put me in review required there was no other update. I uploaded additional documents last October without request, they were received and added to my file, but no progress whatsoever.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
I am worried because in my GCMS notes Eligibility was "Recommend Passed" and had positive comments by case analyst until Nov 2018. But after that they changed Eligibility to "Review Required" without any comments by case officer.

Everyone who is in RR have case analyst comments in GCMS. So at least they have option to submit correct document before IRCC asks for Additional Documents. I have no option other than just waiting for them to contact me. :(

If anyone has any suggestions please comment, how I can find out why my Eligibility was changed to RR.

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
The last update on my file as per January notes was in June/2018. Nothing major though. Once they put me in review required there was no other update. I uploaded additional documents last October without request, they were received and added to my file, but no progress whatsoever.
I can understand how frustrating it must have been for you. Did you call IRCC after January to ask the agent if VO has set any specific date to finalize your application?
My situation is going to get worse too because an agent told me that a VO has set August 17, 2019, as a new finalizing date on my file. The problem is from my January notes it's not quite clear why exactly a case analyst had put me under RR. I have ordered another set of notes which are due next month. I am hoping something helpful comes out of that.

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
does someone know the difference between the two :
1) application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer
2) application is awaiting the review of an agent.

they seem to mean the same or not @legalfalcon

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
If the file moved from Sydney to London
Does this ring a bell?
How did u know ur file moved to London VO?

Actually last week IRCC informed me that my file moved to New Delhi from Ottawa. They responded to my webform and also confirmed it on call. But this week when I called them again they told me my file is still in Ottawa and they don't know why I was told that it was transferred to New Delhi.

Kingever

Dec 13, 2018
How did u know ur file moved to London VO?

Actually last week IRCC informed me that my file moved to New Delhi from Ottawa. They responded to my webform and also confirmed it on call. But this week when I called them again they told me my file is still in Ottawa and they don't know why I was told that it was transferred to New Delhi.
MP told me that
CIC answers to me are vague as usual

Jan 24, 2018
What does it if I got medical request.I received medical request. I submitted my medical. Now my application is in delhi embassy , India my country. Previously it was in Nova Scotia.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
What does it if I got medical request.I received medical request. I submitted my medical. Now my application is in delhi embassy , India my country. Previously it was in Nova Scotia.
I think its a positive sign. I believe since ur file is transferred to local VO, there are almost nil chances that u will be rejected and u might get the golden email soon. :)