+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
thank you @legalfalcon
is it correct to assume that the 2nd email means that the application is still under eligibility review at a CIO level from an Agent
and the first one means that eligibility is done, the application is moved to LVO office for final review and eventually PPR from an Officer?
I sure hope so! I got the same response from an agent I contacted via e-mail. But he said that on January 10 though.

Reactions: Kingever

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I know, that's why I just raised another WEB Inquiry. It has been three weeks since that email and Today is my year anniversary.
I'm 8 days away from the one year mark... Have they requested a new medical exam at least? That usually means that the application is near the end.

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
I'm 8 days away from the one year mark... Have they requested a new medical exam at least? That usually means that the application is near the end.
Same here... Completing 1 year in 6 days. Last night ordered a new set of GCMS notes after 8 months... Today morning raised a CSE asking to please let me know what the status is since this is truly affecting our mental stability at the moment.

Unfortunately I already know that nothing but a generic reply would come back.

Medicals expired about 2 weeks back. Didn't even get a re meds request.

SIGH******

Reactions: matper18

Kitcat247

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018
FSW - Outland. Review required for eligibility but nothing in the GCMS notes to indicate exactly what the review was required for. Only additional docs request we got was about our marriage certificate back in May, so it could be that - but still crazy that that could have stretched this process out to a year.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
FSW - Outland. Review required for eligibility but nothing in the GCMS notes to indicate exactly what the review was required for. Only additional docs request we got was about our marriage certificate back in May, so it could be that - but still crazy that that could have stretched this process out to a year.
Im in a similar situation. All the comments in GCMS notes for eligibility are positive, yet they changed eligibility status from Recommend Passed to Review Required, without any comments by case officer. They dint touch my file after Nov 2018 after changing my eligibility to RR. No additional docs request and No Re-medical request.

Generic responses to webforms raised and call center agents give no info at all.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
omg, this is disheartening. I don't know what to console you because I am in a similar situation as well. I have tried all the resources to inquire them but still in vain :( did you have any past visa refusals?

Jothegreat

Jul 8, 2018
AOR April 22 2018
File in Nova scotia
Security not started as per last call to IRCC agent in February.
On 30th March, remedicals was requested. Fingers crossed.

Kitcat247

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
AOR Received.
04-04-2018
omg, this is disheartening. I don't know what to console you because I am in a similar situation as well. I have tried all the resources to inquire them but still in vain :( did you have any past visa refusals?
We don't have any past visa refusals, but my husband has extensive travel history