+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My wife's passport expires on 26/03/2020. For personal circumstances, we would like to delay our landing as much as possible (till end Feb 2020).
That is not up to you. Your COPR will have an expiry date and you will have to do your landing before that.

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
Does anyone have the email id for sydney nova scotia case processing center?

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Does anyone have the email id for sydney nova scotia case processing center?
the one people were providing in Syney Nova Scotia thread is not working...mail bouncing back..so there is no proper email address to contact them afaik

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hi guys, I've just realize that I have a qstn: when I called IRCC I was told that my case is in Sydney office, but recently I received emails that my file is in Centralized Intake Office for a review. Had anyone faced smth similar?

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys, I've just realize that I have a qstn: when I called IRCC I was told that my case is in Sydney office, but recently I received emails that my file is in Centralized Intake Office for a review. Had anyone faced smth similar?
Hi. I got a response last week for a CSE that I raised. They told me that my file was transferred to New Delhi. I also confirmed it by calling IRCC call center. But today when I called IRCC again, they informed me that my file is in Ottawa and they dont know why I was told that my file is in New Delhi. Now I am totally confused. I feel the responses from CSE or IRCC call center agents are not reliable.

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hi. I got a response last week for a CSE that I raised. They told me that my file was transferred to New Delhi. I also confirmed it by calling IRCC call center. But today when I called IRCC again, they informed me that my file is in Ottawa and they dont know why I was told that my file is in New Delhi. Now I am totally confused. I feel the responses from CSE or IRCC call center agents are not reliable.
thank you for sharing your experience! it seems that there's no pattern at all:( patience will help us all:)

Reactions: minhajunnisa.cse

draxxemsklounst

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
The Centralized Intake Office is at Sydney, Nova Scotia. It's the same office.

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi,

I am a long time silent reader.

CEC Inland- VO CIO Nova Scotia
AOR : April 11th 2018
Eligibility : Review Required
Criminality : Passed
Security : not started
Medical expired on March 11th - No remedical request.
Never received ghost update either

The wait is killing me... Everyday I am scared to be rejected after so much time :'(

Vik_Ig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hi,

I am a long time silent reader.

CEC Inland- VO CIO Nova Scotia
AOR : April 11th 2018
Eligibility : Review Required
Criminality : Passed
Security : not started
Medical expired on March 11th - No remedical request.
Never received ghost update either

The wait is killing me... Everyday I am scared to be rejected after so much time :'(
Hey, I have exactly the same status and timing as you, except that I received a ghost update recently. Have you requested notes to see what delays your application?

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hey, I have exactly the same status and timing as you, except that I received a ghost update recently. Have you requested notes to see what delays your application?
Hey yes I ordered the notes three times, the agent had concerns regarding my employment in Canada... I have submitted an LOE in December 2018...

gadhvibhargav

Feb 10, 2016
You're not alone. I'm 20 days away from the 1 year mark.
Do you have anything changed in your latest notes for eligibility or did you submit any documents to support your case?
I am too stuck in eligibility RR since November 2018 and would be completing 8 months soon.

Thanks!