+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

R-Action

May 2, 2015
Congrats!

Did you still leave the email address in the application form, but still receive by mail?

Hopefully I can receive soon!

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
R-Action said:
Congrats!

Did you still leave the email address in the application form, but still receive by mail?

Hopefully I can receive soon!
thanks a lot. and wish u great luck as well.

yes, i mentioned email address

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
nubee said:
Good wishes to everyone. Looks like AOR issuance is moving at a good pace :).

I was one of the April 2015 applicants but then decided to sent app on May 1, 2015 as I had a frequent travel history. I noticed that folks receiving AOR by email. Is that true for everyone? Do we get email confirmation of receipt along with AOR in the mail?

I am worried as I am afraid that I missed to attach page 5 of the application. Not sure what can I do here. Did anyone had this kind of event?

If yes, what did you do for the documents/page you forgot to attach to the application? Did you send a copy of that separately or resend the entire application again? Did someone accept it? Or your application was sent back incomplete?

I am eagerly looking for help on this. Can you guys please advise?

Thanks a lot!!
Is that personal consent disclosure page that you missed? Your 'application form' is incomplete, so any body's guess here - the package would be coming back to you to resubmit.

How did you realize - are you in doubt; or sure you missed the page. Why ask - If something is missing in the package the officer can ask for it, if the form itself is incomplete, the direct logical action is to send it back for re-submit.

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
boltz said:
Is that personal consent disclosure page that you missed? Your 'application form' is incomplete, so any body's guess here - the package would be coming back to you to resubmit.

How did you realize - are you in doubt; or sure you missed the page. Why ask - If something is missing in the package the officer can ask for it, OR if the form itself is incomplete, the direct logical action is to send it back for re-submit.

R-Action

May 2, 2015
yup, I want to know too that 1) why there is AOR by email or 2) AOR by mail even though the email address is already mentioned in the application form.
does it mean CIC just sent the form of AOR by random?

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all the folks who just received their AORs and good luck to all those waiting in line :) let's see when is the next development as none of us seems to have heard anything so far after receiving the AOR.

Hey nubee, sharing my personal experience with you. I had missed a couple of things which I too realized only after couriering my package and I too was double minded whether I really sent those documents or not. Then I spoke with a friend who suggested to me that only those pages that you feel you forgot to send or those with an error or missing information, just re-send those documents immediately to CIC by another courier alongwith a cover letter explaining all that in detail with a request to attach this also to your earlier package. I immediately did it just 2 days after my actual package was received by CIC and trust me, I saved my package from being returned to me and got my AOR within 14 days from the receipt of my initial application. Although, I incurred another courier cost but it's worth it man! especially when the 4/6 rule is going to be implemented anytime soon, so either one may save the additional courier cost or wait for another 12 months before becoming eligible to apply for the citizenship. Therefore, it's solely your call mate but at least this is what I did and thankfully it worked for me!

nubee said:
Good wishes to everyone. Looks like AOR issuance is moving at a good pace :).

I was one of the April 2015 applicants but then decided to sent app on May 1, 2015 as I had a frequent travel history. I noticed that folks receiving AOR by email. Is that true for everyone? Do we get email confirmation of receipt along with AOR in the mail?

I am worried as I am afraid that I missed to attach page 5 of the application. Not sure what can I do here. Did anyone had this kind of event?

If yes, what did you do for the documents/page you forgot to attach to the application? Did you send a copy of that separately or resend the entire application again? Did someone accept it? Or your application was sent back incomplete?

I am eagerly looking for help on this. Can you guys please advise?

Thanks a lot!!

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems like AORs are being sent nowadays only via email and although the ECAS states that we sent you an acknowledgment letter, please consider delays in mail before contacting us, I check my mails almost every 3-4 days and have received nothing so far in the mail as it's been 3 weeks since I received my AOR in the email.

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hello Every one, I am an April applicant too,

My package is sent April 8th and Received April 13th,

No AOR yet :( and I am starting to get worried since I see people after April 13th started getting AOR

sushi1988

Apr 14, 2015
R-Action said:
I sent my application on April 14, and received by April 15, Hope to receive AOR by email today!
Looks like only two guys on April 13th and one on April 16th got AOR. I hope all the folks who sent in application that was received in week of April 13-17 should get AOR this week.