Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Congrats to everyone who got AoR rest keep hope it will happen soon.

sushi1988

Apr 14, 2015
ss_2015 said:
Any updates?

I am still waiting and no AOR yet!
@ ss_2015: When was your application received? My application was received on April 16th and I am still waiting for AOR. Either people are not reporting the AOR or nobody got it.

fedex682

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
sushi1988 said:
@ ss_2015: When was your application received? My application was received on April 16th and I am still waiting for AOR. Either people are not reporting the AOR or nobody got it.
Hey Sushi1988..My application was received by CIC on April 15 and I have not received any AOR yet.
Let us have some patience :)

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Mine is received on April 13th and no AOR yet and I am starting to get concerned,

Should I start calling CIC? :'(

fedex682

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
ss_2015 said:
Mine is received on April 13th and no AOR yet and I am starting to get concerned,

Should I start calling CIC? :'(
Patience. We need to have some patience. A day or two or even a week delay here or there should be expected. Don't worry too much :)

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
All this crap going on with the Bill C24 going to effect I guess made me and many other people on edge!

Let's hope AOR shows up for everyone soon,

Anthony_nyc

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
:'( Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how I can exactly get my entry exit records from the USA government? The only correct information I'm familiar with is to contact the US DOS (United States Department of State) website. ???

Is this the correct exact link area to request my full USA entry exit records history for March 1st 2012 to April 30th 2015? The Canadian border has a bad practice of not keeping track of people's exit history, so that's why I need to obtain proof that I still have never left Canada since March 4th, 2012.

foia.state.gov/Request/PersonalRecords.aspx#Step-1

I ask because I was originally told I need to use the "Freedom of Information Act", which is incorrect because that's for 3rd party people trying to find info on other people. What I believe I'm supposed to apply for is under "Personal Records Request" in that link I pasted above, because I'm obviously requesting personal entry exit records for myself only, not someone else.

I pray anyone can help me understand the answer to this problem, because I want to obtain my usa entry exit records asap, and sent it the CIC right away, to prove my 1,150 days residency, before I end up getting rejected or sent an unnecessary (RQ) Residency Questionnaire later on.

Sincerely,

Anthony :)

P.S - Where do I find out when my AOR is acknowledged? I'm not sure how people are accessing the AOR.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Anthony_nyc said:
:'( Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how I can exactly get my entry exit records from the USA government? The only correct information I'm familiar with is to contact the US DOS (United States Department of State) website. ???

Is this the correct exact link area to request my full USA entry exit records history for March 1st 2012 to April 30th 2015? The Canadian border has a bad practice of not keeping track of people's exit history, so that's why I need to obtain proof that I still have never left Canada since March 4th, 2012.

foia.state.gov/Request/PersonalRecords.aspx#Step-1

I ask because I was originally told I need to use the "Freedom of Information Act", which is incorrect because that's for 3rd party people trying to find info on other people. What I believe I'm supposed to apply for is under "Personal Records Request" in that link I pasted above, because I'm obviously requesting personal entry exit records for myself only, not someone else.

I pray anyone can help me understand the answer to this problem, because I want to obtain my usa entry exit records asap, and sent it the CIC right away, to prove my 1,150 days residency, before I end up getting rejected or sent an unnecessary (RQ) Residency Questionnaire later on.

Sincerely,

Anthony :)
Here is the link and I did get my records
https://foiaonline.regulations.gov/foia/action/login

It will take around 1 month to several months to get your records. Usually they don't provide exit records.

If you want quick way to get records then login to this website but it will not have complete details:

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/

Also technically you don't need USA Entry exit records, unless CIC asks for it specifically. You can get these for your personal reference though.

Anthony_nyc

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
:'( Dear Thecoolguysam and forum,

The Canadian government will not see any proof of me never leaving Canada since March 4th 2012. I sent them a photocopy of my entire USA passport, which still only shows March 4th 2012 as the last stamp I ever received period, and that was my entry i to Canada as a permanent resident. Why would I wait months for them to possibly tell me I need to prove I never left Canada, when I save so much trouble ahead of time and work on getting some type of proof now? It's not worth the risk, especially if they end up sending me a RQ (Residency Questionnaire) much later due to lack of evidence. The RQ extends the process by a minimum of 6 months.... ???

Also, that "foiaonline.regulations.gov/foia/action/login" does not work, because there isn't anywhere to fill out a new account, it only assumes I already have an e-mail and password registered, which I don't of course.

There must be a way to really obtain full entry AND exit records without lack of any information.

Sincerely,

Anthony :(

P.S. - What is our paperwork old rules and new rules based and conditioned on, the date they receive our mail? Or the date we receive our AOR acknowledgement?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Anthony_nyc said:
:'( Thecoolguysam,

The Canadian government will not see any proof of me never leaving Canada since March 4th 2012. I sent them a photocopy of my entire USA passport, which still only shows March 4th 2012 as the last stamp I ever received period, and that was my entry i to Canada as a permanent resident. Why would I wait months for them to possibly tell me I need to prove I never left Canada, when I save so much trouble ahead of time and work on getting some type of proof now? It's not worth the risk, especially if they end up sending me a RQ (residency Questionnaire) much later due to lack of evidence. The RQ extends the process by a minimum of 6 months.... ???

There must be a way to really obtain full entry AND exit records without lack of any information.

Sincerely,

Anthony

P.S. - what is our paperwork old rules and new rules based and conditioned on, the date they receive our mail? Or the date we receive our AOR acknowledgement?
If you are trying to avoid RQ, then if the RQ is bound to happen then it will happen no matter what evidence or proof you submit. I have seen people in this forum who never left Canada and still got RQ and there were some people who left Canada multiple times did not get RQ.
CIC uses their own criteria to assess that the person would be subject to RQ or not.

The copies of biographical pages submitted by yourself along with the application (4 year relevant period) would be utilized by CIC to run a CBSA check to see how many times you have re-entered Canada. If they need your USA records, they will ask for it in future. From June 2013 onwards, CIC has started recording exits to USA for foreign nationals.

Here is the link:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/btb-pdf/ebsiip-asfipi-eng.html

Anthony_nyc

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Dear Thecoolguysam and forum, ;D

That "foiaonline.regulations.gov/foia/action/login" does not work, because there isn't anywhere to fill out a new account, it only assumes I already have an e-mail and password registered, which I don't of course.

I was told by one of the CanadaVisa website veterans here in private message, that if I mail the full entry exit information from the USA government that it will avoid any doubt that the Canadian Government CIC have in their judgement of requiring further "proof" of my being in Canada since March 4th 2012, never leaving once.

What is our paperwork old rules and new rules based and conditioned on, the date they receive our mail? Or the date we receive our AOR acknowledgement? :-[

Sincerely,

Anthony