+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

Behi

Feb 14, 2016
Hi all friends. I and my wife sent our applications in april 2015. Still no AOR, no in process, no returned applications. I called them but no response. The only thing is that only my ecas has been activated since 1 month ago in which my PR renewal from 1 year ago has been mentioned. We are really upset. Would you please help us. Regards

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Attended the citizenship ceremony with other 100 people in mississauga today. the journey is finally over ;)

Bulki

Jun 6, 2015
Hello all.
According the on line services data, there is a test invitation for me on next Wednesday, but still no mail has come, I can not reach CIC call center for 3 days, seems they are too busy, Is there anyone who experienced the same and attended the test without test invitation document ?

victoria2016

Feb 29, 2016
Bulki said:
Hello all.
According the on line services data, there is a test invitation for me on next Wednesday, but still no mail has come, I can not reach CIC call center for 3 days, seems they are too busy, Is there anyone who experienced the same and attended the test without test invitation document ?
You can search this forum. I remember somebody was in the same situation as you and he/she just went to the ceremony
and explained the situation to the staff, everything was fine.

sniper2

Jun 2, 2014
hi again samreentariq,

> Do we need to provide all marksheets/transcripts of Degree certificates (We have not done education from Canada but from home country)

>> If you have completed your education from abroad you will need to provide a copy of your degree, adding the transcripts in is usually a good idea just my opinion. You should also get a letter from your educational institution with their letterhead clearly explaining the language of instruction was in English.

>>> I'm including IELTS test results for English as language proof. Hopefully this should be fine and no letter from Educational intitute on their letterhead is required anymore.
Hi did you send or the original of that letter?
Thx

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Hi did you send or the original of that letter?
Thx
You have posted your question in a thread that is probably dead for some time now. Regarding transcript, University diploma...you send a copy with your application and bring the original with you to your test.

Reactions: sniper2