+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicants from MALAYSIA - Join here

shamala12

Feb 5, 2012
kidrobot said:
Hello Shamala,

I didn't receive any email from CHC KL. last year September 2011 I submitted my application in KL. until now I haven't received my AOR or any further request. Is this mean that my file will transfer to Singapore? February 2012 I went to CHC KL in person to check my status but they ask me wait. Now the office suddenly closed and I'm worry that my file will be delay again.

Very very worry about my application. Email, phone call, fax and go to their office also didn't get any answer from them. :(

What should I do now?

Regards,
Kidrobot
kidrobot

i do advice you to go personally to CHC-KL either tomorrow or Wednesday (they still allow people to enter the embassy AS LONG AS your application is already on going) it is better if you will go there and ask them on what will happen to your application...because on my case, a friend of mine went there and was told that our papers/application will be finished/finalized here in KL...actually, i received a call from them (CHC KL) this morning telling me that if possible,to submit my passport tomorrow morning for visa stamping...judging on their actions,i think CHC KL will be totally closed until WEDNESDAY only (because they told me in their email that Wednesday will be the last day for me to submit my PP).

sorry if can't answer some of your questions because we don't have the same visa application category :(

Don't worry, everything will be ok...Godbless :)

klmy said:
Dear shamala...can u share the email id of KL Visa office, from where u got reply
re-kualalumpur-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

shamala12

Feb 5, 2012
autonomous said:
Thanks a million for your comprehensive response and congratulations in advance. That was a great news and helps me to be more optimistic about KL VO performance. Actually, my immigration file has been processing in KL since around 1 year and 2 months ago; the background check is completed. My medical examinations were taken 4 months ago and the line of medical results have been received is added to my ECAS. Do you think my case will be finalized in KL? or they sent it to Singapore? The KL VO seems to be more active and try to finalize the various cases as soon as possible. I believe that using email service by them bears this issue out.

Could you tell me that your friend status? Was that an immigration case or was a work permit? My case is under skilled workers for immigration. In which stage is your friend now? Is he waiting for passport requesting? When he did complete his medical examinations? What did the VO tell him about his case and when they want to finalize his case? Sorry for a lot of questions I asked since I really curious about the outcome of my case and I really do not have any information about the other applicants who applied for Canadian visa through KL VO. Please enlighten me more and please stay in touch with me.

I hope you will be happy for ever shamala12
Autonomous

Do you think my case will be finalized in KL? or they sent it to Singapore? i cannot answer your question on this one because i really don't have any idea as well, but i do advice you to go to CHC KL personally for you to know with regards to the status of your visa application since your medicals was already finished as what you've said.

Could you tell me that your friend status? Was that an immigration case or was a work permit? My case is under skilled workers for immigration. In which stage is your friend now? Is he waiting for passport requesting? When he did complete his medical examinations? What did the VO tell him about his case and when they want to finalize his case? my friend, we have same case, work permit application as well and she also received an email already from CHC KL for PASSPORT REQUEST (as soon as possible).

autonomous said:
Dear Shamala12

I forgot to ask you something. What documents did they ask along with your passport which are required for the finalization your case?
it is not included on their email, it is only stated there to bring passport, but when i received a call from CHC KL this morning telling me to submit my passport tomorrow for visa stamping, i asked them if any other documents or photo is required, they told me that ALL they need is my passport and a print-out of the email that i received from them.

Godbless autonomous :)

KL_wait

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur ( 30thApril2012-Closed)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
17 th May 2011 ( issue on 10th May'2011)
Med's Done....
25/27th May 2011
Interview........
10th May 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting ......
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ......
LANDED..........
Waiting ......
Shamala12 congratulations :)

Today i went to Candian KL Embassy, they are not allowing anyone expcet if you received email or phone call from them. they have put security gurad in Lobby itself if you have email or phone call then only you manage to go. But somehow i manage to enter in embassy, the lady took some time to find updates on my case and after this standard reply CIC will contact you if any update and most likely my file will be move to Singapore that her answer.

Btw my medical is going to expire in coming 27th May'2012 ( I have done the medical in 2011 and my medical has been received line added in ecas in last Dec'2011 only).

Wish you all very good luck and pls. keep remember us in your prayers :) :) :)

Till then happy waiting and be positive :)

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
shamala12 said:
kidrobot

i do advice you to go personally to CHC-KL either tomorrow or Wednesday (they still allow people to enter the embassy AS LONG AS your application is already on going) it is better if you will go there and ask them on what will happen to your application...because on my case, a friend of mine went there and was told that our papers/application will be finished/finalized here in KL...actually, i received a call from them (CHC KL) this morning telling me that if possible,to submit my passport tomorrow morning for visa stamping...judging on their actions,i think CHC KL will be totally closed until WEDNESDAY only (because they told me in their email that Wednesday will be the last day for me to submit my PP).

sorry if can't answer some of your questions because we don't have the same visa application category :(

Don't worry, everything will be ok...Godbless :)

re-kualalumpur-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

shamala12,

It's just my luck. I think my case will be continue process in Singapore. Visa Office in Kuala Lumpur never reply me. Hope everything work out fine in Singapore.

Congrats shamala! Wish you successfully settle in Canada :)

Kidrobot

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Dear Friends

Have anyone received email from Singapore visa office? Or send an email to them, but have not replied by SG VO?

There is a deafening silence in this forum :eek:

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
autonomous said:
Dear Friends

Have anyone received email from Singapore visa office? Or send an email to them, but have not replied by SG VO?

There is a deafening silence in this forum :eek:
autonomous,

I haven't receive any email from Singapore Visa Office. Feel frustrated and worry that my application will be delay.

When did you submitted your file in Kuala Lumpur? I submitted my file in KL at September 2011. Until now still didn't receive my AOR. After transfer to Singapore still no news from them.

Good luck everyone.

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
kidrobot said:
autonomous,

I haven't receive any email from Singapore Visa Office. Feel frustrated and worry that my application will be delay.

When did you submitted your file in Kuala Lumpur? I submitted my file in KL at September 2011. Until now still didn't receive my AOR. After transfer to Singapore still no news from them.

Good luck everyone.
Kidrobot

Have you ever gone to the KL VO personally to ask about your application status after closing the KL VO? Why do not you go and ask them personally where your file is? I applied September 2010 for permanent resident category for skilled workers. Do you believe that SG VO is faster than KL VO? It seems that we should expect a new delay for our immigration cases since there is no sign of any contacts from SG VO.

Keep in touch

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
autonomous said:
Kidrobot

Have you ever gone to the KL VO personally to ask about your application status after closing the KL VO? Why do not you go and ask them personally where your file is? I applied September 2010 for permanent resident category for skilled workers. Do you believe that SG VO is faster than KL VO? It seems that we should expect a new delay for our immigration cases since there is no sign of any contacts from SG VO.

Keep in touch
agreed with autonomous....i fear that there will be further delay in process of our applications..:(

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
autonomous said:
Kidrobot

Keep in touch

Nope. According to KL_Wait, they are not allowed public go in to the Visa Office anymore. Before Visa Office closed i have been there 3 times to check my status but they ask me to wait. Now closed and transfer to Singapore and i don't think they will give me any good reply. Since KL VO already closed, i forced to believed that things will get better after the file continue process in Singapore.

Sigh..........a long long wait.

KL_wait

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
25/27th May 2011
Interview........
10th May 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting ......
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ......
LANDED..........
Waiting ......
Hi Kidrobot,

Lets wait and hope and pray for best, we are in same boat :) :) and somebody said very true pain theraphy :)

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
KL_wait said:
Hi Kidrobot,

Lets wait and hope and pray for best, we are in same boat :) :) and somebody said very true pain theraphy :)

KL_Wait,

Hope for the best will come very soon 8)

Please keep us updated.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Hi !

How are you guys getting your passports back?
your visa section is closed now.

KL_wait

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
25/27th May 2011
Interview........
10th May 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting ......
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ......
LANDED..........
Waiting ......
Hi Jnathan,

Actually we havent receive any request to submit passport, as KL visa section is closed and they are currently trying to clear the applicaitons which is completed and contacting via Email or call to applicants. Rest all pending cases will be moving to Singapore.

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Has anyone received updated requests such as passport request or RPRF or updated documents from Singapore visa office? Also has anyone sent them a case specific inquiry or an email regarding their immigration case and received any kind of reply from Singapore VO?

It seems that the processing of all immigration applications have been stopped in SG VO after closing the KL VO.

I am completely confused

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Hm.

Dont lose your hopes.
Singapore office is considered as one of the finest offices and they are considered as highly honest and qualitative when it comes to evaluating the applications; not to mention, files of more closed offices are now gonna be dealt by them.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum-t19664.11415.html

Everyone here sent their papers to CHC Singapore. keep contacts with those people in the link.