+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicants from MALAYSIA - Join here

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
jnathan said:
Hm.

Dont lose your hopes.
Singapore office is considered as one of the finest offices and they are considered as highly honest and qualitative when it comes to evaluating the applications; not to mention, files of more closed offices are now gonna be dealt by them.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-bangladeshi-applicants-forum-t19664.11415.html

Everyone here sent their papers to CHC Singapore. keep contacts with those people in the link.

Thanks for your reply jnathan

I have heard contradict things about Singapore VO. Some say there is no difference between KL VO and SG VO in terms of speed, while others, like you, say SG VO is fast. As my experience, I cannot find out any kind of speed in their actions. I sent them a case specific inquiry 2 weeks ago, but still no reply. I will start to cantact with those people in the link that you mentioned definitely.

BTW, what do you mean SG VO is honest when it comes to evaluating the applications? Does it mean that the other VOs are not honest?

Thanks

Luenam

May 25, 2012
hello! :)

Im new here in the forum and I am glad to have found it, as I have been looking for fellow Canadian Immigrant applicant here in KL. By the way my nationality is Filipino, Im just working-based here in KL for the past 10yrs now.

Just a brief background, I'm a FSW-SAP applicant. Filed application Jan. 31, 2008, AOR recieved Feb. 18, 2008, Request letter to update forms & supporting docs Jan. 25, 2012.

I was supposed to submit my updated forms and docs when KL VO closed down. When I emailed them they just replied with link directing me to Singapore VO. I will be submitting it this week and hoping for the best on my application. :)

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Luenam said:
hello! :)

Im new here in the forum and I am glad to have found it, as I have been looking for fellow Canadian Immigrant applicant here in KL. By the way my nationality is Filipino, Im just working-based here in KL for the past 10yrs now.

Just a brief background, I'm a FSW-SAP applicant. Filed application Jan. 31, 2008, AOR recieved Feb. 18, 2008, Request letter to update forms & supporting docs Jan. 25, 2012.

I was supposed to submit my updated forms and docs when KL VO closed down. When I emailed them they just replied with link directing me to Singapore VO. I will be submitting it this week and hoping for the best on my application. :)
Dear Luenam

Thanks for sharing your information with us. Is the link you mentioned in the your previous post customized by KL VO that you can contact with Singapore visa office? Or it was just a general link that public can access to it through the Singapore visa office website? For more clarification, could you please post the complete respond of KL VO that they sent through email to you? Please remove the critical and detailed information related to you for your security and safety. Have you already contacted with Singapore visa office regarding your immigration case? Have you received any reply from them yet?

Sorry for asking many questions, but your probable response can help us to better understand what is going on in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore visa offices

Many Thanks

Luenam

May 25, 2012
Hi Autonomous,

I guess it was just a general link where in public can access it thru the Singapore Site. Anyway, here was the content.

Dear Applicant,

Please click the link below :

canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/apply-how_demande-comment.aspx?view=d

Visa Section/Section des visas
High Commission of Canada/Haut-Commissariat du Canada Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: (6-03)2718-3385
Fax: (6-03)2718-3311

Important message: the Visa and Immigration Section at the High Commission of Canada in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) is closed and services transferred to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore (Singapore).

Yes, I've tried sending them (Singapore) email thru the site via the case specific enquiry form 2 days ago but I never get any reply from them as of today. I was waiting for it coz I was asking them if I can delay sending my docs for maybe 2-3days as I still have a document which I am waiting. Suppose to be my deadline to submit was today May 25, 2012. But due to some delay of some of my documents from Philippines I can only send it by tom (May 26, 2012) and probably reach their office by monday (May 28, 2012). I am worried if they dont recieved it today they might close my file and think that I am no longer interested.

autonomous said:
Dear Luenam

Thanks for sharing your information with us. Is the link you mentioned in the your previous post customized by KL VO that you can contact with Singapore visa office? Or it was just a general link that public can access to it through the Singapore visa office website? For more clarification, could you please post the complete respond of KL VO that they sent through email to you? Please remove the critical and detailed information related to you for your security and safety. Have you already contacted with Singapore visa office regarding your immigration case? Have you received any reply from them yet?

Sorry for asking many questions, but your probable response can help us to better understand what is going on in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore visa offices

Many Thanks

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Luenam said:
Hi Autonomous,

I guess it was just a general link where in public can access it thru the Singapore Site. Anyway, here was the content.

Dear Applicant,

Please click the link below :

canadainternational.gc.ca/singapore-singapour/visas/apply-how_demande-comment.aspx?view=d

Visa Section/Section des visas
High Commission of Canada/Haut-Commissariat du Canada Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: (6-03)2718-3385
Fax: (6-03)2718-3311

Important message: the Visa and Immigration Section at the High Commission of Canada in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) is closed and services transferred to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore (Singapore).

Yes, I've tried sending them (Singapore) email thru the site via the case specific enquiry form 2 days ago but I never get any reply from them as of today. I was waiting for it coz I was asking them if I can delay sending my docs for maybe 2-3days as I still have a document which I am waiting. Suppose to be my deadline to submit was today May 25, 2012. But due to some delay of some of my documents from Philippines I can only send it by tom (May 26, 2012) and probably reach their office by monday (May 28, 2012). I am worried if they dont recieved it today they might close my file and think that I am no longer interested.
Many thanks for your complete response

For your information, I sent them a case specific inquiry 12 day ago, but still no reply. Did you use " URGENT" and followed by the reason of that at the subject of your email? I think it's better to email them by this way (email address) since as far as I know, the case specific inquiry does not have the option to customize the subject. The email address of Singapore visa office is " singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca " as I extract it from the confirmation email of the SG VO, as the receipt, after sending case specific inquiry. Who gave you this deadline and when?

Please be strong and optimistic, I do not believe they reject your case just because of 2-3 days. If I were you, I would send an email with the subject of URGENT as I mentioned above. If you send them an email Today, 25 May 2012, it means that you are interested in processing your file. Do not wait until Monday when they open the CHC. When they get you email, they find out that the date of your email is 25 May 2012.

This is just my recommendation and it does not mean you have to do that since you are the only person who knows the best about your case

Good Luck

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I'd say Singaporeans are just about 000.1% close of having the honesty level of angels.
They are world's top dependable country. Corruption is zero in that country and What I meant to say that they will not make foul decisions. others are honest tooo but many think CHC Singapore does make unfair decisions at times but the truth is other missions do the same too but rejections/more scrutiny is seen by CHC Singapore as more files are dealt by them alonng with CHC ND and CHC London.

Luenam

May 25, 2012
autonomous said:
Many thanks for your complete response

For your information, I sent them a case specific inquiry 12 day ago, but still no reply. Did you use " URGENT" and followed by the reason of that at the subject of your email? I think it's better to email them by this way (email address) since as far as I know, the case specific inquiry does not have the option to customize the subject. The email address of Singapore visa office is " singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca " as I extract it from the confirmation email of the SG VO, as the receipt, after sending case specific inquiry. Who gave you this deadline and when?

Please be strong and optimistic, I do not believe they reject your case just because of 2-3 days. If I were you, I would send an email with the subject of URGENT as I mentioned above. If you send them an email Today, 25 May 2012, it means that you are interested in processing your file. Do not wait until Monday when they open the CHC. When they get you email, they find out that the date of your email is 25 May 2012.

This is just my recommendation and it does not mean you have to do that since you are the only person who knows the best about your case

Good Luck

Thanks for the advise. :) i did what you have recommended, and hoping for the best. :) That deadline was previously given by KL VO before they closed. I will post my update once i get any from the Sing VO. I wish everybody goodluck!

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hi everyone! Any email from Singapore VO?

It's a long long wait with no time limit. :-\ Wondering whether they are ready to process KL applicant's case.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
kidrobot said:
Hi everyone! Any email from Singapore VO?

It's a long long wait with no time limit. :-\ Wondering whether they are ready to process KL applicant's case.
no email...:(

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Luenam said:
Thanks for the advise. :) i did what you have recommended, and hoping for the best. :) That deadline was previously given by KL VO before they closed. I will post my update once i get any from the Sing VO. I wish everybody goodluck!
You're welcome. I hope it did work for you. Have you received any new contact from VO? What was the result?

Please inform us once you receive any contact. It can give us a better vista about what is happening in VO.

Good Luck

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Dear friends

I have a question in my mind. I would be grateful if you have any experience about it, share it with me.

Have you ever heard that the main applicant can personally pay the RPRF fee in cash at the visa office counter, while submitting passport to visa office to issue the Canadian visa? I hope my question is clear enough.

Thanks

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
autonomous said:
Dear friends

I have a question in my mind. I would be grateful if you have any experience about it, share it with me.

Have you ever heard that the main applicant can personally pay the RPRF fee in cash at the visa office counter, while submitting passport to visa office to issue the Canadian visa? I hope my question is clear enough.

Thanks

I'm not sure about that. Never heard anyone mention they submit the fees in cash. Most of them use bank draft.

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Today, When I was trying to check my ECAS, I faced with a problem, an error, getting message of " We were not able to identify you using the information you provided...".

Is there anybody in this forum got this error message during log in to his/her ECAS account?

It might be that they are working on our files. However, this is a very roughly guess.

KL_wait

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur ( 30thApril2012-Closed)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
17 th May 2011 ( issue on 10th May'2011)
Med's Done....
25/27th May 2011
Interview........
10th May 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting ......
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ......
LANDED..........
Waiting ......
Hi autonomous,

I am also facing the same error since past few days.....

lets hope/pray for the best :)