waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2011
VISA ISSUED...
submitted and collected same day - 25th Oct,2011
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
hi kidrobot,

It is a normal physical examination and questioning by the doctor - if you had any disease or surgeries before etc.,
blood test (to check only HIV etc., - not conditions like diabetes, thyroid etc.,)
Urine test
X-ray (to rule out TB)

thanks
kayal

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Sponsor approved 1st Nov 2011 AOR 21st November 2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011 - medical received
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted when applied for TRV 17th November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
Hi

Finally see some malaysians on this forums. :) congrats on your approvals and for those still waiting, goodluck, if everything is in order KL office is quite reasonable from my previous dealings with them. A bit redundant to share the application experience since we are from different categories but i will share my landing experience next week for my fellow malaysians.

Merry xmas!!

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
kayal said:
hi kidrobot,

It is a normal physical examination and questioning by the doctor - if you had any disease or surgeries before etc.,
blood test (to check only HIV etc., - not conditions like diabetes, thyroid etc.,)
Urine test
X-ray (to rule out TB)

thanks
kayal
Kayal,

Thanks for your reply. Hope can receive my medical exam soon

Regards,
Kidrobot

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Ryffa_Q said:
Hi

Finally see some malaysians on this forums. :) congrats on your approvals and for those still waiting, goodluck, if everything is in order KL office is quite reasonable from my previous dealings with them. A bit redundant to share the application experience since we are from different categories but i will share my landing experience next week for my fellow malaysians.

Merry xmas!!

Hi Ryffa_Q,

Congrats! Wish you all the best in Canada!

Please share your landing experience with us after you settle down in Canada.

May I know where are you landing in canada?

Regards,
Kidrobot

beta

May 30, 2011
Hi all

I posted my documents to CIC KL under Quebec skilled workers program,
Any one know how long does it take from now to medical test?

Ty
Omid

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
Thanks kidrobot! I am landing in vancouver, but will be coming back to tie loose ends after new year. settling permanently perhaps by June next year, didnt want to miss out on my bonus :p

hubby is msian too but has been in vancouver for over 10 years, a few tips he gave me was UPDATE my resume to Canadian resume and the importance of networking, AND to be prepared for when the 'excitement' of migrating and homesickness kicks in. Going there for holiday and actually living there is totally different ballgame. but hey, Malaysia Boleh!!! Right???

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Ryffa_Q said:
Thanks kidrobot! I am landing in vancouver, but will be coming back to tie loose ends after new year. settling permanently perhaps by June next year, didnt want to miss out on my bonus :p

hubby is msian too but has been in vancouver for over 10 years, a few tips he gave me was UPDATE my resume to Canadian resume and the importance of networking, AND to be prepared for when the 'excitement' of migrating and homesickness kicks in. Going there for holiday and actually living there is totally different ballgame. but hey, Malaysia Boleh!!! Right???

Ryffa_Q,

That would be much more easier to settle down if your family is by your side. Don't worry about the homesickness, i'm sure you can get over it! Every new immigrant face the same problem. Don't think too much, everything will be came out fine in the end.

Do you have the sample of the Canadian resume?

Wish you have a wonderful life in Canada! Please keep this post updated.

Regards,
Kidrobot

jtl

Oct 27, 2011
Ryffa_Q said:
Hi

Merry xmas!!
Hi Ryffa_Q , CONGRATS! how long exactly was ur total wait time? and did you apply under Family Sponsorship? sorry , not too sure of the category abbreviations.

Ryffa_Q

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Sarawak, Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th August 2011
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24th November 2011
LANDED..........
14th December 2011
Hi jtl

My total time was from 17th august to 24th november = 99 days and it was via familyclass sponsorship. But i was extremely lucky as i applied for tourist visa for xmas and they finalised my pr instead. Average time for spousal sponsorship in KL is 11 months. Mine was processed in 4 days in KL.

Going to get my SIN no today and will share that with u all soon.

Cheers!

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hi everyone! How are you guys doing? Wish that everyone can receive the PR visa soon!

Happy New Year!

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Anyone from Kuala Lumpur visa office after July 2011????..kindly share ur timeline

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
klmy said:
Anyone from Kuala Lumpur visa office after July 2011????..kindly share ur timeline
I submitted my application on Sept 2011. Under MPNP Family Stream. Until now still haven't received my AOR & Medical request.

How about you? Have you received your AOR or any request from KL Visa Office?

shamala12

Feb 5, 2012
hello everyone...'am new here :)
badly needs your insight regarding my situation...

AUG 2011: submitted my work permit application (under LICP)
JAN 2012: notice for interview
1st week FEB 2012: passed the interview and received medical referral/request at the same time
2nd week FEB: Medicals done (according to the clinic,everything is clear,passed medical exam)
3rd week FEB: Medical results received by Canadian Embassy - Singapore (based on tracking# provided by the clinic)

- my concern now is that a friend of mine went to the Canadian Embassy here in KL yesterday(been 1 month already since my medicals done) and they told him that CHC Singapore hasn't send my medical results yet to their office, that i should wait still :( knowing that CHC in SG already have my results for a month already...are these just normal?'am just frustrated because when i asked someone at CHC KL when i passed my interview with regards to processing time when 'am already done with my medicals,they told me it will only take 2 weeks :-[ i really hope and pray that everything will be ok...hopefully PASSPORT Request soooonnnnnnn for visa stamping :)

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
shamala12 said:
hello everyone...'am new here :)
badly needs your insight regarding my situation...

AUG 2011: submitted my work permit application (under LICP)
JAN 2012: notice for interview
1st week FEB 2012: passed the interview and received medical referral/request at the same time
2nd week FEB: Medicals done (according to the clinic,everything is clear,passed medical exam)
3rd week FEB: Medical results received by Canadian Embassy - Singapore (based on tracking# provided by the clinic)

- my concern now is that a friend of mine went to the Canadian Embassy here in KL yesterday(been 1 month already since my medicals done) and they told him that CHC Singapore hasn't send my medical results yet to their office, that i should wait still :( knowing that CHC in SG already have my results for a month already...are these just normal?'am just frustrated because when i asked someone at CHC KL when i passed my interview with regards to processing time when 'am already done with my medicals,they told me it will only take 2 weeks :-[ i really hope and pray that everything will be ok...hopefully PASSPORT Request soooonnnnnnn for visa stamping :)

Hi shamala12 ,

Is it possible for you to double check with Canadian Embassy in Singapore again? Did they let you know how much time you need to wait to receive the next requirement? I saw some applicant have to wait 3 months or more to receive their PR request.

Don't worry. You'll soon receive your Visa. Since medical already pass, then you should not worry so much. I'm the one that worry the most because already 6 months i haven't receive my AOR from KL Visa Office yet! :'(

Good Luck!

Regards,
Kidrobot

riva21

Mar 22, 2012
how long can I stay outside canada

i just want too ask, how long should i stay outside Canada if i just stay in canada for 1 month and in Philippines for 6 months? can i stay much longer in philippines because i planed to go back in Canada in july that will be 9th month of my stay outside Canada, could this affect my status as a permanent resident in Canada?