+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicants from MALAYSIA - Join here

shamala12

Feb 5, 2012
@KIDROBOT

i don't know if it's possible for me to call CHC SG and i also don't want to contact them anyway, haha...i think all i can do now is WAIT...like most of us processing our papers here in CHC KL :-\

btw,have you tried asking them for an AOR with regards to your application?been at CHC personally to inquire about your case?i think it is just ok for you to ask them for an update :) there's no harm in trying anyway...

Godbless to all of us who are still waiting for our visas...God is good :) we just have to believe and have faith :D

I'll keep you updated

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
shamala12 said:
@ KIDROBOT

i don't know if it's possible for me to call CHC SG and i also don't want to contact them anyway, haha...i think all i can do now is WAIT...like most of us processing our papers here in CHC KL :-\

btw,have you tried asking them for an AOR with regards to your application?been at CHC personally to inquire about your case?i think it is just ok for you to ask them for an update :) there's no harm in trying anyway...

Godbless to all of us who are still waiting for our visas...God is good :) we just have to believe and have faith :D

I'll keep you updated

shamala12,

"WAIT" is the only thing we can do. ::)

I've been went to CHC KL twice asking for my AOR. They gave me the same answer, ask me wait. :(

Wish everyone received the next step soon! Good Luck!

Regards,
Kidrobot

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Re: how long can I stay outside canada

riva21 said:
i just want too ask, how long should i stay outside Canada if i just stay in canada for 1 month and in Philippines for 6 months? can i stay much longer in philippines because i planed to go back in Canada in july that will be 9th month of my stay outside Canada, could this affect my status as a permanent resident in Canada?

Not sure about that. You can check from www.cic.gc.ca or www.immigratemanitoba.com. Each province is different.

shamala12

Feb 5, 2012
kidrobot said:
shamala12,

"WAIT" is the only thing we can do. ::)

I've been went to CHC KL twice asking for my AOR. They gave me the same answer, ask me wait. :(

Wish everyone received the next step soon! Good Luck!

Regards,
Kidrobot
yeah right...they always say that, "WAIT", every now and then...maybe i'll try to go to CHC KL next week to personally (won't ask my friend anymore to do it for me :) ) ask them the status of my application and also to inquire on how many more weeks/days should i wait before passport request for visa stamping (my dependent visa here in Malaysia will expire on April 26), for me to know what to do or expect....

anyway, Godbless all of us on our papers ^^

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
shamala12 said:
yeah right...they always say that, "WAIT", every now and then...maybe i'll try to go to CHC KL next week to personally (won't ask my friend anymore to do it for me :) ) ask them the status of my application and also to inquire on how many more weeks/days should i wait before passport request for visa stamping (my dependent visa here in Malaysia will expire on April 26), for me to know what to do or expect....

anyway, Godbless all of us on our papers ^^

Wish you good luck on your next visit to CHC KL. Hope this time they can answer your question.

How many months you have been waiting for received your AOR and Medical Request?

Good Luck! ;D

shamala12

Feb 5, 2012
kidrobot said:
Wish you good luck on your next visit to CHC KL. Hope this time they can answer your question.

How many months you have been waiting for received your AOR and Medical Request?

Good Luck! ;D
thanks!
i really do hope i'll have a positive answer next week...hopefully visa stamping (keeping my fingers crossed), just like what happened to KAYAL..

they gave me my AOR the same day when i submit my work permit application last August 2011...medical request was handed to me when i passed my interview (February-1st week)...

i'll keep you posted :D

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
shamala12 said:
thanks!
i really do hope i'll have a positive answer next week...hopefully visa stamping (keeping my fingers crossed), just like what happened to KAYAL..

they gave me my AOR the same day when i submit my work permit application last August 2011...medical request was handed to me when i passed my interview (February-1st week)...

i'll keep you posted :D

Good luck shamala! ;D

I also hope that receive my next step soon. :D

Thanks for keep us posted.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
I submitted my application to local Visa Office in Kuala Lumpur at last year, September 2011. Until now still haven't received my AOR or any other further instruction from them.

Already past 8 months already still no any news from them. Some of the applicant from my country apply in different stream got their PR visa within 2.5 years. I'm quite worry about my application.

Is there anyone also face the same problem like me? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :( :( :( :( :(

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
in which category u applied???

KL_wait

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur ( 30thApril2012-Closed)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
17 th May 2011 ( issue on 10th May'2011)
Med's Done....
25/27th May 2011
Interview........
10th May 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting ......
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting ......
LANDED..........
Waiting ......
Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) Canada office is closed effective from 30th April'2012.

All cased moved to Singapore.

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
So visa and immigration section in KL is closed now...shifted to Singapore..best of luck for aal malaysians..

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
It is not good at all. This can affect the processing time of our immigration cases. I was just waiting for passport request that they moved cases to VO Singapore. Have anyone receive anything from VO Singapore based on his or her case? And do you know how much fast the Singapore visa office is?

Thanks

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
KL_wait said:
Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) Canada office is closed effective from 30th April'2012.

All cased moved to Singapore.

Shocked news! I hope that our application will move faster after transfer to Singapore.

By the way, is this also means that we have to go to Singapore do medical exam and send Passport to them in person?

Is this means i have to go to Singapore if want to apply travel visa?