PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
AOR Received.
25-10-2019
same here bro, If you have found anything please share with me. I am just applied and struggling to fill SA as lots of topic wasnt covered. if you have found any whatsapp group please let me know.Thansk in advance.

lmpatel

Jun 15, 2017
I got mess from apegs that " you now have total of 36 month experience credit toward professional registration" what is the meaning of this statement. Does that mean If I will do job in Canada for 1 year and get experience then will I get EIT certification.

Req to clarify and I m from India.

michaelle

Aug 12, 2019
Hello All,
I started the application but am very confused.

My background:
1) Completed Bachelor degree in Aerospace engineering, Russia.
2) Got a PhD degree in Nanyang Technological University in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Singapore.
3) I have 6 years of experience in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) field.
4) In my APEGS account, Academic Qualifications section, I filled my qualifications as PhD in EEE, Singapore.

Questions:
1) On the APEGS website, it is stated that we need to do the WES course-by-course evaluation, but i am not sure which degree I should do? Bachelor from Russia or PhD in Singapore?

2) I had a WES document-by-document ECA for my PhD degree already. Should I upgrade it to course-by-course evaluation for my PhD degree? OR:

3) Do the course-by-course evaluation for my Bachelor degree from Russia?

I highly appreciated if anyone could help. Very confused.

Jawadpathan

Aug 4, 2018
I got mess from apegs that " you now have total of 36 month experience credit toward professional registration" what is the meaning of this statement. Does that mean If I will do job in Canada for 1 year and get experience then will I get EIT certification.

Req to clarify and I m from India.
Yes you got 3 years credit and will have to give one year canadian experience to apply for PE. I hope you got it cleared by now. I was given an option to submit my experience reports in Nov 2019 but i didn't start submitting it yet. I would like some guidance from you if you have done it. Kindly let me know on 00971528037576 WhatsApp. Thanks

mani1985

Apr 6, 2019
Dear Wayne,
I've applied for APEGS. They have replied that my confirmatory exam will be waived off if I submit Work Experience Report for my last 5 years of experience. Could you please share your work experience report in below email (if that does not make any problem for you)? How long does it take to get the response from APEGS after submitting the report? I will appreciate your kind support. Thanks...

email: sajib.buet.bd@gmail.com

mani1985

Apr 6, 2019
Dear Wayne,
I've applied for APEGS. They have replied that my confirmatory exam will be waived off if I submit Work Experience Report for my last 5 years of experience. Could you please share your work experience report in below email (if that does not make any problem for you)? How long does it take to get the response from APEGS after submitting the report? I will appreciate your kind support. Thanks...

email: sajib.buet.bd@gmail.com
Please share your work experience report and resume
Maninder.kaur1@gmail.com

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
Hello All,

Hope this forum is active still !

did any one submitted experience reporting with new format ?

Thank you

Nov 7, 2020
Hi. What did the letter saudwhich you have submitted to Sinp? And how much time has oasspa since you submitted the letter?

Also after self assessment how much time did Apegs took to provide you with the letter? I have the same Noc btw.
I think you need to hae Apegs liscence to complete SINP..with membership you can start SINP but liscence to be acquired for SINP application to be completed.

Nov 7, 2020
Please share your work experience report and resume
Maninder.kaur1@gmail.com
Hi can anyone share a sample of work experience reporting,at least a sample of that..ofcorse the experience would be different only and we need a senior or colleague or manager
Hello All,

Hope this forum is active still !

did any one submitted experience reporting with new format ?

Thank you
I recieved letter from Apegs last week to submit experience..But not yet submitted..Did anyone check the number of validators for our experince and references too..

Nov 7, 2020
Thanks man. And best of luck. Do let us know the update from time to time. Same NOC, may be will meet one day there :) :) ;):p
Thanks alot. I have already completed the above requirements and application is in progress now. I need to know how much time will it take for processing from Apegs to get a letter? Also sinp grants additional time for this letter ? As they give only one year initially.

Thanks alot for your reply.
hi is this forum active still? Did you submit experience details?Can you please share.?I am an electrical Engineer.with 11 yrs work experience and working in UAE.

Nov 7, 2020
Good evening !
Can any one help me on how to fill self assessment form for APEGS?
Hi,Did you find help in filling self assessment form,?try to do it by getting a syllabus from your college and then match it with the WES course by course details,then it will be easy for you to do SA.ofcourse its time consuming.