+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS LICENSE

garapatihk

Dec 31, 2014
Same happened with me they replay after 1 year so don't worry , they asked for more requirements after that .send them then reply after 2 month giving 36 month experience but need to prove one year canidian experience and 2 p Eng to verify my work now I'm stuck as I can't easily do that. Have no clue wht to do next .
Hi
I received an approval from APEGS for EIT, I shared the approval letter with SNIP.
How long it takes to get a Nomination from SNIP?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello guys. I am going to write my PPE with APEGS in September. Does anybody have the books? Please inbox me with pricing and delivery options.

secretpocket

Nov 4, 2018
Sorry I couldn't look through all the thread but can you apply for PEng in Canada before arriving? APEGBC requires at least one year local experience before applying. Please let me know. NOC 2132 is the code.

MUmair

Apr 5, 2019
Dubai UAE
Resume should be the same as your job CV.

Guarantor in your case would be notary public and proof of ID is passport. Its copy must be sent to them via post/courier in the format which they have specified on the proof of ID form. For more help regarding this, mention your whatsapp number in reply here and I will get you added to the apegs whatsapp group. There you will get specific answers related to this.

Best,
Faisal` .
Please add my number in APEGS Whatsup group
00971-52-4221232

zohaib_fastian

Star Member
May 5, 2014
HI ALL,

Please assist me with the APEGS process.

I reviewed lots of posts and applied for Eng-in-training program in the beginning. It got approved and I paid the fees as well, then I got a letter from APEGS and I share that letter with SINP immigration Team.

After few days I am getting this message
" Please provide documentation from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer-in-Training membership; or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams. http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/International-Engineering-Graduates. "

I am applying this application with code 2147.

I already shared the membership details with the payment receipt and not sure if I have to do something else to fulfill the above requirement. Please advise.

Thanks
TSK
you took some exam to get member in training ?

zohaib_fastian

Star Member
May 5, 2014
For proof of identity to APEGS, we need to get it stamped by lawyer ? As i am not in Canada, can it be done by my resident country lawyer ?

MumbaiDon

Sep 27, 2019
Toronto
Hey anyone from Mumbai University - Electrical Engineering- 2003-2007.
Having 10 year experience in maintenance.
How to go about P.eng.
Need guidance.
Actually stuck with the Experience reocrd.
Anyone from Mumbai univeristy who went ahead and applied. Is there any additional course they have told to do.

MumbaiDon

Sep 27, 2019
Toronto
Hi colleagues,

I am in EIT process with APEGS, waiting for receipt of WES in online application.

Is there anyone that have waived confirmatory exams because of experience in EIT process? If yes, please share the experience.

Thank you in advance,
T_ING
Hi
Can you please add me on watsup 919892959501