+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS LICENSE

Iyke_Man

Mar 5, 2015
After almost a year i submitted my application for EIT to APEGS, they responded as follows;
""The Academic Review Committee (ARC) has reviewed your file. They have assigned 3 confirmatory
exams to you. Information on the confirmatory exam program is enclosed. You must choose three
exams from the syllabus you were assessed under (refer to your self-assessment), 2 from group A
and 1 from group B of the discipline specific part of the syllabus""
Can anyone help with how to go about the confirmatory exam, am hoping to get this sorted out ASAP, although i have landed already in Saskactchewan as PNP.

Reactions: Yogi19

zohaib_fastian

Star Member
May 5, 2014
After almost a year i submitted my application for EIT to APEGS, they responded as follows;
""The Academic Review Committee (ARC) has reviewed your file. They have assigned 3 confirmatory
exams to you. Information on the confirmatory exam program is enclosed. You must choose three
exams from the syllabus you were assessed under (refer to your self-assessment), 2 from group A
Can anyone help with how to go about the confirmatory exam, am hoping to get this sorted out ASAP, although i have landed already in Saskactchewan as PNP.
What was your NOC code ? did it require license ? How you got PNP, Please share. Thanks in advance

SAAKII

Nov 17, 2015
Will do in shortly.
Dear kindly share your work experience report on "shujath123" gmail.com
i am 2123 noc but worked as planning engineer with 6 year of experience

i am bit confused about apegs "engineeer in trainee"
i have BE mech and MSc advance eng mgmnt from UK
so what i need to be using in this process

SAAKII

Nov 17, 2015
Hi Wayne_Tran

I had applied for APEGS licence and it is in progress. Please help to share work experience report to my gmail (harshad.find@gmail.com)
whether this work experience letter is mandatory ?
Dear Do you got any information which will help me to share work experience report .
kindly share info at "shujath123" gmail.com

Shoaib_peace

Nov 18, 2019
Hi friends, did any of you successfully completed the Licensing process?
I recently applied for APEGS. I am Instrumentation and Control system Engineer, the Self-Assessment form they give is not completely relevant to my degree. Please help me how to fill this?
Hi... I am also I & C Engineer.. Did you manage to get APEGS license? i have same confusion as many subjects in self assessment not related to our degree.

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
Hello guys,
I am planning to apply for APEGS, as that is basic requirement for applying through SINP.
NOC - 2132 (Mechanical Engineering)
Experience - 8 years.

I have a query regarding compulsory subjects in the self assessment form of APEGS. One of the subjects mentioned in the APEGS syllabi is not matching with any of my studied subjects of Engineering. So what should i do? Should i leave it blank and then they will assign me confirmatory exams?

You help will really appreciated.
Thanks.

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
After Academic assessment completely passed, they will assign you examination if you are residing in Sask otherwise you will be asked for work experience report.
If we are not residing in Saskatchewan, then experience report is fine. That's a good information.

Thanks.

Jul 3, 2019
Hi,

Need assistance on APEGS EIT license for 2173 noc code.

Have a below education :-
1) BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
2) MCA (Master of Computer Application)

Have below Experience (5 Years) :-

1) Software Designer
2) Software Engineer
3) Sr. Software Engineer

As per my above experience I have already applied for CIPS because have not an engineering degree in bachelor but On 20 Sep SINP officer sent me the ADR request and asking for the APEGS License. So, need assistance on below points for APEGS License.

1) Does anyone get deficiency in self assessment form ?
2) if Yes then Do they advised you to give any exam ?
- I have talked with APEGS and read in website that they conduct exams twice in a year.

SINP sent me the ADR letter and they mentioned below details :-

"The SINP's assessment has determined that your education
and work experience falls under NOC 2173. This NOC
currently requires professional status and/or licensure in
Saskatchewan. Please provide documentation from the
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of
Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer‐in‐Training
membership; or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have
been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/International‐Engineerin
g‐Graduates."

3) Does any one know about Confirmatory Exams ?

4) if APEGS officer found the deficiency then I have to go for exam but in that case will they provide me the temporary license ?

5) if APEGS officer give temporary license then on that base will SINP give me the nomination ?

Thanks.
Dear I am facing same situation what you have done in next step? please guide me further. is it necessary to give deficiency exam? and if you had given the exam then please guide me.

Jul 3, 2019
Dear i am also facing same problem how you come out from this what was your next step please help me out

Apr 17, 2018
Hi
I received an approval from APEGS for EIT, I shared the approval letter with SNIP.
How long it takes to get a Nomination from SNIP?
Brother I have some queries regarding Apegs.

In my apegs portal i have received a mail to submit experience to waiveoff confirmatory exams so i submitted 7years experience in January 2020 and got portal updated as in february and till date as- Your report has been tabled pending a review. Your report will be returned to the Experience Review Committee following a review. No action is required by you at this time

Now i got a mail from APEGS As
Dear Raghunandhan reddy:

At its last meeting, the Experience Review Committee reviewed your work experience for the period 2010/06/01 to 2017/06/01. In conducting its review, the committee attempted to ascertain whether your work experience fulfills the requirements of either Appendix 3 (Components of Acceptable Engineering Work Experience) or Appendix 4 (Components of Acceptable Geoscience Work Experience) of the Regulatory Bylaws, as applicable.

The committee’s comments are as follows:

Your report has been tabled pending a review. Your report will be returned to the Experience Review Committee following a review. No action is required by you at this time.

You now have a total of 0 months experience credit toward professional registration.

Engsam

Apr 1, 2019
http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/Home-Page

This is for Saskatchewan. Every province has their own regulating body. Kind of weird though!! But you can transfer one membership to the other within a couple of weeks.
Hi , i got my apegs engineer in training certificate but i dont know if i will settle in sask, are you sure i can transfer my membership anywhere in canada ? please confirm and advise

Reactions: saifkk2000

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
Hello everyone.. i am a mechanical engineer with more than 15 years of work experience ...i am yet to fill the wes self assessment form .
1.how do i fill the self assessment form exactly, as i passed engineering long back and its difficult to get program syllabi..
2. Is every one assigned confirmatory exams?
3. when do we submit resume or work experience report?
any information or answers on above questions will highly be appreciated..

fahmin

May 26, 2020
Hello guys,
I am planning to apply for APEGS, as that is basic requirement for applying through SINP.
NOC - 2132 (Mechanical Engineering)
Experience - 8 years.

I have a query regarding compulsory subjects in the self assessment form of APEGS. One of the subjects mentioned in the APEGS syllabi is not matching with any of my studied subjects of Engineering. So what should i do? Should i leave it blank and then they will assign me confirmatory exams?

You help will really appreciated.
Thanks.
I am having same confusion now, have you applied ? please share your experience

nph2016

Sep 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
AOR Received.
25-10-2019
Hello Seniors,
I have a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from India and 19 year of Experience ( India 5 yrs & Middle east 14 yrs). I have applied for APEGS - EIT. They send me SA form. Please any of you can share your Filled SA for guidance. because some of the Descriptions /topics are NOT covered in my Degree Syllabus as it was 1993-1997. Pls any help in this matter in highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Brother, I am looking for the same.. If you have found please share with me ..thanks in advance