+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS LICENSE

Vikas_Har

Sep 26, 2018
Hi,

Need assistance on APEGS EIT license for 2173 noc code.

Have a below education :-
1) BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
2) MCA (Master of Computer Application)

Have below Experience (5 Years) :-

1) Software Designer
2) Software Engineer
3) Sr. Software Engineer

As per my above experience I have already applied for CIPS because have not an engineering degree in bachelor but On 20 Sep SINP officer sent me the ADR request and asking for the APEGS License. So, need assistance on below points for APEGS License.

1) Does anyone get deficiency in self assessment form ?
2) if Yes then Do they advised you to give any exam ?
- I have talked with APEGS and read in website that they conduct exams twice in a year.

SINP sent me the ADR letter and they mentioned below details :-

"The SINP's assessment has determined that your education
and work experience falls under NOC 2173. This NOC
currently requires professional status and/or licensure in
Saskatchewan. Please provide documentation from the
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of
Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer‐in‐Training
membership; or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have
been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/International‐Engineerin
g‐Graduates."

3) Does any one know about Confirmatory Exams ?

4) if APEGS officer found the deficiency then I have to go for exam but in that case will they provide me the temporary license ?

5) if APEGS officer give temporary license then on that base will SINP give me the nomination ?

Thanks.
Hi AxayKumar,

I got ITA recently in Sept 2020. I have same profile as yours- BCA, MCA and NOC 2173. I have applied already in OCT 202. and waiting. I have not eceived any ADR till now and I don't know which license to apply.

Could you please advise how you proceeded further? Are you a software developer or in software testing ?
Also, do they always send ADR email if someone applied without a license?

Could you or any senior member please help me.

Thank you.

EllietoCanada

Jun 15, 2018
Hi AxayKumar,

I got ITA recently in Sept 2020. I have same profile as yours- BCA, MCA and NOC 2173. I have applied already in OCT 202. and waiting. I have not eceived any ADR till now and I don't know which license to apply.

Could you please advise how you proceeded further? Are you a software developer or in software testing ?
Also, do they always send ADR email if someone applied without a license?

Could you or any senior member please help me.

Thank you.
Yes, they always send an ADR for the licensure. They will put your application on hold, untill you provide the licesnure or confirmatory exam letter

Vikas_Har

Sep 26, 2018
Yes, they always send an ADR for the licensure. They will put your application on hold, untill you provide the licesnure or confirmatory exam letter
Thank you @ EllietoCanada. Could you please throw some light on which license should I go for?
Regards
Vik

Feb 18, 2020
I have submitted my work experience in January 2021 for EIT, my experience is also recommended by my validators. Now
Waiting for final approval from ERC.

LordEcthelion

Mar 15, 2021
I have created an EOI in the SINP system under the Express Entry stream.
My NOC is 2173 and I have a masters degree and more than 15 years of experience in that field.

Could someone advise if APEGS license is mandatory for my SINP application?

Feb 18, 2020
I have created an EOI in the SINP system under the Express Entry stream.
My NOC is 2173 and I have a masters degree and more than 15 years of experience in that field.

Could someone advise if APEGS license is mandatory for my SINP application?
Yes it’s mandatory even if you hold a PhD.

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
I got mess from apegs that " you now have total of 36 month experience credit toward professional registration" what is the meaning of this statement. Does that mean If I will do job in Canada for 1 year and get experience then will I get EIT certification.

Req to clarify and I m from India.
did you submit online work experience report ... Competency-Based Assessment (CBA) ?

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
Hi ...is it important to give validators details as well while submitting online work experience report Competency-Based Assessment (CBA) ? did anyone submit this ? if yes then what were the results ?

Nov 7, 2020
yes,its important.They will send email to the validators at the sane time when you click submitting.they will read the msg and should need to reply.and once all validators finish,APEGS will valodste your experience abd will review.and will send you email..i finished all these steps...i had 10 competencies,in that 5 they are asking me to revalidate,so i kept it just like that.

Nov 7, 2020
did you submit online work experience report ... Competency-Based Assessment (CBA) ?
congratulations..yes, your 3 yrs work experience is added...i think they will send you some certificate and stamp so that you can work under a PE for one year.I did my validation.I had 10 competencies.but only 5 they satisfied 5 they asked me to resubmit.can you please share me how did you do it?

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
yes,its important.They will send email to the validators at the sane time when you click submitting.they will read the msg and should need to reply.and once all validators finish,APEGS will valodste your experience abd will review.and will send you email..i finished all these steps...i had 10 competencies,in that 5 they are asking me to revalidate,so i kept it just like that.
thanks a lot for replying...i thought for online CBA, validators are not important as they mentioned this in FAQ.....do we have to mention the names of projects as well...?