+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

just400

Feb 17, 2016
No Man Left Behind said:
Let's simplify this.

If an applicant gets married after the application was submitted, he/she cannot be refused due to a change in circumstances unless that change makes him/her ineligible for the particular program (CEC, FSW, FST) he/she applied under. So getting married or adopting a child after AOR does not affect your CRS, however, it does affect your eligibility for the program, and when reassessing your application, if an officer determines you no longer meet the program requirements, your application could be refused.

Really sorry to hear this and forgive me, but I have a strong hunch you might be missing or misinterpreting some crucial details from your refusal letter. Could you please paste the entire refusal text in this thread so we can provide you with the most instructive advice on how to proceed.
Thanks for correcting me. I agree that the CIC clearly mentions that marriage does not impact your application. In that case raise a CSE and their is a high chance they will reopen the application, fill the gaps and proceed ahead :)

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Man Left Behind said:
Let's simplify this.

If an applicant gets married after the application was submitted, he/she cannot be refused due to a change in circumstances unless that change makes him/her ineligible for the particular program (CEC, FSW, FST) he/she applied under. So getting married or adopting a child after AOR does not affect your CRS, however, it does affect your eligibility for the program, and when reassessing your application, if an officer determines you no longer meet the program requirements, your application could be refused.

Really sorry to hear this and forgive me, but I have a strong hunch you might be missing or misinterpreting some crucial details from your refusal letter. Could you please paste the entire refusal text in this thread so we can provide you with the most instructive advice on how to proceed.
I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Federal Skilled Trades program and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
You were asked on January 19, 2016 and May 12, 2016 to provide a completed and signed Schedule A for your Spouse the following evidence and documents within 7 days respectively in order to assess your admissibility to Canada.
These letters informed you that if this office did not receive the required evidence and documents from you within 7 days of the date of the letters, your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was already before the officer. You were warned that failure to provide the additional information could result in the refusal of your application.
To this date, we have received a Schedule A which is incomplete for your Spouse.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act. I am therefore refusing your application. Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Review of eligibility is passed, means they added my spouse. in refusal letter they only pointed Schedule A form.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
Jrvasudev said:
You were asked on January 19, 2016 and May 12, 2016 to provide a completed and signed Schedule A for your Spouse the following evidence and documents within 7 days respectively in order to assess your admissibility to Canada.
These letters informed you that if this office did not receive the required evidence and documents from you within 7 days of the date of the letters, your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was already before the officer. You were warned that failure to provide the additional information could result in the refusal of your application.
To this date, we have received a Schedule A which is incomplete for your Spouse.
The bolded sentence does not make complete sense. What following evidence and documents? Have they asked you for some other documents like photos, etc.?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jrvasudev said:
Thanks Yelena

As you said they reopened it twice, you had sent CSE only? please guide.. Also please share why it was rejected. Trust me your there words gave me positive strength again.
Cse and e-mail to cpc ottawa, with physical evidence to back my case. You need to be able to prove they made a mistake, be it by providing screen shot, documentary evidence or any other evidence you have.
Think about it, writte a concise letter and send it. You pretty much have one shot at this

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
Cse and e-mail to cpc ottawa, with physical evidence to back my case. You need to be able to prove they made a mistake, be it by providing screen shot, documentary evidence or any other evidence you have.
Think about it, writte a concise letter and send it. You pretty much have one shot at this

Please send me email address of CPC Ottawa. Thanks

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Man Left Behind said:
The bolded sentence does not make complete sense. What following evidence and documents? Have they asked you for some other documents like photos, etc.?
They asked for Family form, generic form, marriage ceritificate, photo, fees, Medical, PCC, schedule A form etc..

I had provided all.

Then May 2012 they again asked for inclusion of spouse and marriage evidence + Schedule A form.

Now, if they asked for Schedule A form how could i know that earlier that i had provided in Jan 2016 was incomplete?

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Jrvasudev said:
Please send me email address of CPC Ottawa. Thanks
Sorry to hear on ur current situation.

CPC Ottawa email is cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DreamCanada16 said:
Sorry to hear on ur current situation.

CPC Ottawa email is cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Thanks, i will send email now only.

I am attaching request letter for reconsideration of my case, in which i explained everything in a proper manner, attached schedule A form, Rejection letter and screen shots of CIC account where i submitted all documents on time.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Jrvasudev said:

I am attaching request letter for reconsideration of my case, in which i explained everything in a proper manner, attached schedule A form, Rejection letter and screen shots of CIC account where i submitted all documents on time.
All the best

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16 September 2015-IELTS and 02 February 2016 -Bank Records & Payslips
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 9, 2016 (To GOD be the glory!)
DreamCanada16 said:
All the best
Hi DreamCanada! Have you received your GCMS?

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
bellaluna said:
I don't think so. Some members here reported PPRs on election day. It wasn't a holiday for them. And their application was received at CIO in December.
Hi bellaluna, any update?
My agency, Enhance informed that some of their clients were able to receive ppr last week.

I wonder when will be ours?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
JustCanada said:
Hi bellaluna, any update?
My agency, Enhance informed that some of their clients were able to receive ppr last week.

I wonder when will be ours?
None for me either. I will reorder GCMS notes later this week.

Someone in the Pinoy thread with Feb 29 AOR just got PPR. That's practically less than 2 months. SIGH.

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
Jrvasudev said:

Sorry to hear about your case Jrvasudev, may CIC re-open your application just as the case of Yelena.
God bless.

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
bellaluna said:
None for me either. I will reorder GCMS notes later this week.

Someone in the Pinoy thread with Feb 29 AOR just got PPR. That's practically less than 2 months. SIGH.
@bellaluna, ok I have ordered my 2nd set last May 13.

Latest communication from CIC last May 16:

Good afternoon.

Your correct date of birth has already been noted.

Regards.

Permanent Resident Unit | Unité de résident permanent
Canadian Embassy in Manila | Ambassade du Canada à Manille
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
Makati City 1200, Philippines
www.philippines.gc.ca

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JustCanada said:
Sorry to hear about your case Jrvasudev, may CIC re-open your application just as the case of Yelena.
God bless.
Hope so. I sent them request letter with detailed explanation. Mean while i checked Schedule A form with some lawyers, everyone is saying it is correct. Don't know on what basis they said its incomplete.