10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 9, 2016 (To GOD be the glory!)
bellaluna said:
Yes, according to my GCMS notes, been stuck there since March, just before Holy Week. Nothing was done on my application since it arrived in Manila. :(
Wow, did the recent national election somehow cause any delay?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
JustCanada said:
Wow, did the recent national election somehow cause any delay?
I don't think so. Some members here reported PPRs on election day. It wasn't a holiday for them. And their application was received at CIO in December.

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Move to final step, Back ground check is in progress now and asked for spouse inclusion form and marriage proofs. All submitted. Here i have few doubts

After back ground check, how much time it can take?

My marriage was genuine, provided all proofs, is it possible they reject application or they do not add my spouse?

Please guide

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jrvasudev said:
Move to final step, Back ground check is in progress now and asked for spouse inclusion form and marriage proofs. All submitted. Here i have few doubts

After back ground check, how much time it can take?

My marriage was genuine, provided all proofs, is it possible they reject application or they do not add my spouse?

Please guide
Has your BG changed to "In progress" after how many days of request to include Spouse?

IF you have already provided your documents for Spouse, you should be good. However, even if they require additional information IRCC will request you the same.

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshakelly said:
Has your BG changed to "In progress" after how many days of request to include Spouse?

IF you have already provided your documents for Spouse, you should be good. However, even if they require additional information IRCC will request you the same.
Spouse documents were added on 05th Feb, medicals, PCC all

12th may i received email in which form was attached called inclusion of spouse and explanation of marriage with photographs, place, etc. when i checked online BG was showing in progress..

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jrvasudev said:
Spouse documents were added on 05th Feb, medicals, PCC all

12th may i received email in which form was attached called inclusion of spouse and explanation of marriage with photographs, place, etc. when i checked online BG was showing in progress..
Please correct me if I am wrong.

So your spouse documents i.e. medicals, PCC etc were included on Feb 5th.

On May 12th you received an email with the "Inclusion of Spouse and Explanation of Marriage" form?

1) Is this just a form or do you have to include additional evidence? When they say explanation of marriage - What exactly are they requesting you?
2) Was BG changed to "In Progress"" simultaneously or was did this change AFTER you submitted this additional information?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
This is a little late, but wanted to update you all that I successfully landed in Canada on May 4, 2016. I stayed in Toronto, appeared for an exam that I will need for my license, then travelled to Montreal and stayed there for another 2 days.

I landed at the Peace Bridge and the landing process took just 10 minutes. They asked me for my passport, and COPR. I was asked two questions about any dependents, and whether I had been arrested for any crime. The CBSA officer did ask me for the proof of funds. I then asked him a few questions about returning to Canada without a PR card and how I could get my personal goods.

Overall it was a great experience. I made a short movie about my drive to Canada:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV85ckASr9Y

The next day I got my Social Insurance Number (SIN), a 5-minute task and opened a bank account with Scotia Bank.

I will finally return to Canada in August end and will live in Montreal where I will be a research scholar at the Faculty of Law at McGill University.

If you may have any questions about landing, feel free to ask. I have also been away from the forum since I was travelling, but I am back and will be happy to answer any question that you may have.

All the best to the ones who are still waiting. I am praying for you and hope that you soon get the PPR so that this thread is dead forever.

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They refused application by saying schedule A form was incomplete for SPouse.

What to do now

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unbelievable

I add filled it completely.

Review of eligibility saying its passed
everything passed,, visa has been refused..

What should i do.. where i should call, where i should email

:( :(

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Jrvasudev said:
Unbelievable

Di you get a decision letter? You will have to send a CSE. If they say that the Schedule A was incomplete, there must have been a gap in your information. If the information was complete, just send a CSE and let them know.

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jrvasudev said:
Unbelievable

Send a CSE, include all detail you sent previously along with the required form and also include evidence of marriage you have. Photos/Marriage Place Reservation Detail, Any detail you have that can back your marriage claim.

Jrvasudev

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shipper said:
Send a CSE, include all detail you sent previously along with the required form and also include evidence of marriage you have. Photos/Marriage Place Reservation Detail, Any detail you have that can back your marriage claim.
I sent CSE attached schedule A form again and explanation, spoken to CIC they also asked to sent CSE. but i know it will be of no use. nothing going to happen they will ask to re-apply.

Again need to create account, now as i am married CRS is 413.

Marriage they have accepted. They refused on saying Schedule A form provided for spouse was incomplete. I checked it again all details were correct, there was no gap, properly explained. I checked with several places, all are saying its correct.

Review of eligibility is passed, medicals passed, back ground check complete

Rejection for Schedule A form? Shocked. now, nothing. all stopped.

:( :( :(

Any ways, thanks everyone for your time, responses, help, guidance.. wish you all the best to everyone, god bless..

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jrvasudev said:
I sent CSE attached schedule A form again and explanation, spoken to CIC they also asked to sent CSE. but i know it will be of no use. nothing going to happen they will ask to re-apply.

Again need to create account, now as i am married CRS is 413.

Marriage they have accepted. They refused on saying Schedule A form provided for spouse was incomplete. I checked it again all details were correct, there was no gap, properly explained. I checked with several places, all are saying its correct.

Review of eligibility is passed, medicals passed, back ground check complete

Rejection for Schedule A form? Shocked. now, nothing. all stopped.

:( :( :(

Any ways, thanks everyone for your time, responses, help, guidance.. wish you all the best to everyone, god bless..
I am sorry to hear that!

But if everything is filled out correctly then why would they say incomplete Schedule A? They should be able to provide a more detailed explanation regarding this?

This is kinda worrysome and scary ???