+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JC85 said:
Once I found out that I wasn't able to renew my work permit, I contacted CIC and they suggested me to apply right away for a visitor visa or a study permit. So I went ahead and renewed this one (my status) a month before my WP expired. By the time I applied for my visitor visa, I already had AOR. So please, be patient that if my case was solved, yours will as well guys. Keep positive and calm. I'll keep you all updated until I do the landing. Finally will be able to go back to work!!!! My best wishes septembers
Thanks for your kind response. Good luck and keep us posted :)

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any more from September??

limbo

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Got my PPR today as well at 11:15AM. Status update e-mail was sent on 8:01AM but online profile remains unchanged. Here's my current online profile status:

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

FSW Inland
Submitted Sep 3
Automated AOR Sep 4
Medical passed Sep 13
RCMP request Oct 2 and submitted end of October

The PPR e-mail should not be an error right? I know recently they accidentally sent out a RPRF request to a lot of people by mistake..

Does anyone know if I need to provide proof of implied status? My WP expired in December and I submitted a BOWP application the day before. My WP is not in my passport and my TRV that is has not expired. Do I need to include the WP in the passport when mailing it?

mdotk

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats JC85 and thanks for the kind replies,

You must have been under a bit of pressure and finally relieved.

I have some feelings that by the next Friday we will hear good news for Septembers.

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
mdotk said:
Congrats JC85 and thanks for the kind replies,

You must have been under a bit of pressure and finally relieved.

I have some feelings that by the next Friday we will hear good news for Septembers.
Thanks mdotk!!! I'm sure septembers AORs will be getting PPR in the next couple weeks and I'm sure I'll be reading this forum full of PPRs!!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JC85 said:
Thanks mdotk!!! I'm sure septembers AORs will be getting PPR in the next couple weeks and I'm sure I'll be reading this forum full of PPRs!!
Congrats JC85 and limbo. Confirms that they have started processing of September month applicants.

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Just received my PPR today ! (Inland FSW, AOR Sept 8th, see signature below for timeline).

CIC is finally moving.

Regards,

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eddie_in_NL said:
Hi guys,

Just received my PPR today ! (Inland FSW, AOR Sept 8th, see signature below for timeline).

CIC is finally moving.

Regards,
Wow, many congrats!

CanPRCEC

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JC85 said:
Once I found out that I wasn't able to renew my work permit, I contacted CIC and they suggested me to apply right away for a visitor visa or a study permit. So I went ahead and renewed this one (my status) a month before my WP expired. By the time I applied for my visitor visa, I already had AOR. So please, be patient that if my case was solved, yours will as well guys. Keep positive and calm. I'll keep you all updated until I do the landing. Finally will be able to go back to work!!!! My best wishes septembers
Congratss JC85!!! :)

Patrick_Du

Aug 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations PPRers,
Waiting for our time to come, but I checked my cic profile, still BGC not started yet:(