BigKhaled

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-09-2015
Where can we see information from the Augusters?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Mantrik-j said:
Hey, guys.

I got another request last night, Schedule A this time for my spouse.
Can those who filled it up already please tell me should we put education details again in Personal activities or not? Seems like stupid thing to do since we just entered it in a question above.
Yes you should put education too. And do not leave out ANY gap (even for a month in the form). If you spouse was not working / housewife what ever, mention that. And do it since the age of 18 (Rather than the last 10 years only). Apparently CIC claims an OR but they actually need it since 18. Better safe than sorry.

And if you have had ANY visa / entry / pr / work permit refusal ever - describe that appropriately with the information available to you i.e. dates and reasons of refusal if given.

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Just got a ghost email from CIC, after months of silence. It says my application has been updated but no changes on MyCIC yet. Hopefully good news will come soon.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eddie_in_NL said:
Guys,

Just got a ghost email from CIC, after months of silence. It says my application has been updated but no changes on MyCIC yet. Hopefully good news will come soon.

Are you inland or outland? Fsw or cec ?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
eddie_in_NL said:
Guys,

Yes, you are about to get PPR

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eddie_in_NL said:
Guys,

lucky u as u can access MYCIC. Its very difficult for those who used agent and cant access MYCIC. We use to have ECAS to check status independently but nothing now.

i hope u ll recieve good news soon

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Guys guys, quick question.... I got an email from the government with all my information. It's is from CPCO-FinalRequest/... It says to sub,it my passport. I thought they would send a letter to MyCIC. What it's weird is that this email contains all my information and is requesting me to submit my passport within 30 days. No changes on MyCIC yet. Any ideas those who got asked for passports if it was the same way?

Thanks,
JC85

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That seems like a PPR (passport request). Paste the mail and sender here (hide you personal info)

As I've seen from other candidates, online profile does not get updated immediately.

pkumthek

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's PPR. Congrats :) what's your timeline and category

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JC85 said:
Guys guys, quick question.... I got an email from the government with all my information. It's is from CPCO-FinalRequest/... It says to sub,it my passport. I thought they would send a letter to MyCIC. What it's weird is that this email contains all my information and is requesting me to submit my passport within 30 days. No changes on MyCIC yet. Any ideas those who got asked for passports if it was the same way?

Thanks,
JC85
Congrats! What's your timeline?

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
astro313 said:
That seems like a PPR (passport request). Paste the mail and sender here (hide you personal info)

As I've seen from other candidates, online profile does not get updated immediately.
Dear JC85,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION WITH ANY CHANGES, IF APPLICABLE

You must inform our office immediately if any of the following conditions apply.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

If available, please send any evidence that supports the change by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp.

· If you require a visa to enter Canada:

You will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that if you are holder(s) of passport(s) from countries which require visa to enter Canada AND permanent resident(s) of the U.S.A. OR currently in Canada with valid temporary residence visa(s), you are still required to submit your passport(s).

· If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

You will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your passport(s). Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months.

Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with your complete mailing address so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. Please see details in step 4.

4. One copy of this letter.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR

And so on....

For those of you that followed me, I had a PGWP and couldn't renew this one. So I've been as a visitor for the past 4 months. Finally will start working again.

My timeline
AOR September 3
Meds Passed on Sept 14
Police certificate requested Sept 30
Police cert submitted November 1st.
Verification of status requested January 13.
Verification of status submitted January 13
Background check in process Nov 3.
PPR January 22.

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JC85 said:
Dear JC85,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION WITH ANY CHANGES, IF APPLICABLE

You must inform our office immediately if any of the following conditions apply.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

If available, please send any evidence that supports the change by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine whether you require a visa to enter Canada at www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp.

· If you require a visa to enter Canada:

You will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that if you are holder(s) of passport(s) from countries which require visa to enter Canada AND permanent resident(s) of the U.S.A. OR currently in Canada with valid temporary residence visa(s), you are still required to submit your passport(s).

· If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

You will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your passport(s). Your passport(s) must be valid for at least 6 months.

Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with your complete mailing address so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. Please see details in step 4.

4. One copy of this letter.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR

And so on....

For those of you that followed me, I had a PGWP and couldn't renew this one. So I've been as a visitor for the past 4 months. Finally will start working again.

My timeline
AOR September 3
Meds Passed on Sept 14
Police certificate requested Sept 30
Police cert submitted November 1st.
Verification of status requested January 13.
Verification of status submitted January 13
Background check in process Nov 3.
PPR January 22.

Many congrats! I remember you and so happy for you. Could you please tell me how you applied for visitor status? As far as I know they give visitor visa based on valid work permit or study permit. Am I right?

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Masin said:
Many congrats! I remember you and so happy for you. Could you please tell me how you applied for visitor status? As far as I know they give visitor visa based on valid work permit or study permit. Am I right?
Once I found out that I wasn't able to renew my work permit, I contacted CIC and they suggested me to apply right away for a visitor visa or a study permit. So I went ahead and renewed this one (my status) a month before my WP expired. By the time I applied for my visitor visa, I already had AOR. So please, be patient that if my case was solved, yours will as well guys. Keep positive and calm. I'll keep you all updated until I do the landing. Finally will be able to go back to work!!!! My best wishes septembers