Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
legalfalcon said:
I hope that the PPRs start next week, but the biggest question is, for most applicants the BG check has not even started, so is CIC going to just give PPR or will we see BGCs in progress and PPR given out after a few weeks.

Mystery! :eek:
I suspect that those who are getting PPRs from July nd August batch are mainly inlanders and a few outlanders.... I am expecting a shower if PRs for Outland applicants early in this month....

limbodxb

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Processing of applications for August AOR's reached mid-August. More likely September AOR's wont hear anything until 2nd week of 2016.

Happy New Year and good luck everyone!

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my GCMS note..
Its really confusing and I cannot paste it here without converting to Word. I wil be pasting that tonight..

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
I got my GCMS note..
Its really confusing and I cannot paste it here without converting to Word. I wil be pasting that tonight..
Please tell us briefly if you have satisfied eligibility requirements and other necessary criteria. I believe one of the pages has summary as others had posted. Plz share.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
Please tell us briefly if you have satisfied eligibility requirements and other necessary criteria. I believe one of the pages has summary as others had posted. Plz share.
will do today..
Its too long.. and I have 2 Reviews from agent.. Both of them looks fine.. But I cant type it here.. So will paste it tonight for sure..

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
will do today..
Its too long.. and I have 2 Reviews from agent.. Both of them looks fine.. But I cant type it here.. So will paste it tonight for sure..
That's good to know. Thanks Jemdill

priya_kan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi all,
I just saw this thread
I am a sep applicant as well...docs submitted on 4th
still eligibility is in-progress and meds passed...
wishing all of us luck...

RomB

Jan 1, 2016
I applied and received aor on 22 sept 2015. Received RPRF request on 22 Oct and was paid the very same day. However, I'm absolutely unable to access the details of my application since mid November now. None of my accounts is working - neither ecas now mycic. Have lost a complete track of my app and it is so frustrating. Mailed CIC yesterday with the screenshots that say my app doesn't exist.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

FSW Out. India.

avantikrishnan

Apr 29, 2015
RomB said:
I applied and received aor on 22 sept 2015. Received RPRF request on 22 Oct and was paid the very same day. However, I'm absolutely unable to access the details of my application since mid November now. None of my accounts is working - neither ecas now mycic. Have lost a complete track of my app and it is so frustrating. Mailed CIC yesterday with the screenshots that say my app doesn't exist.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

FSW Out. India.
Same here. AOR was Sept 30th and received ECAS access on Oct 1st itself. RPRF request received on Oct 21st and we paid the same day. Post that no update and no access. The only thing that is giving us a little hope and keeping us positive is seeing the trend with July & august. I am not expecting anything before End of February if you look at the trend.

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
limbodxb said:
Processing of applications for August AOR's reached mid-August. More likely September AOR's wont hear anything until 2nd week of 2016.

Happy New Year and good luck everyone!
But that is mainly with inlanders!!! Outland applicants seem to be in queue....

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I am at work- So cant install tool to convert PDF to Word and I cannot paste from my PDF file.
But I am trying to paste the Conclusion of my GCMS NOTE here: Its too long, so just typed the conclusion.

GCMS generated date: 2015/11/27
Crminality- In progress
RCMP-PA- No reportable trace
RCMP- Spouse : (Empty)
Security: Not started
Medical- Passed
RPRF- paid
EE Eligibility:
Status- Passed-Candidate
Updated on: 2015/11/05
Due date: 2016/01/08
File transfer: 1
Transfer Reason- Workload

Review Type:
Everything is OK
and Last line is :
Criminality : - PA : RCMP/India- No reportable trace
Spouse: RCMP/India : (empty)

Looks like its stuck there or waiting for that update.

Agent Review:
PNC Verified , R10-OK, ECA & EDU of me and Spouse- OK
AGE- no change from ITA-e-APR
Language- Verified
Offer of Employment- XXXXX

I may get any update before Jan 8th as it says:

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
Haven't received RPRF request yet. Looks like everyone else in Sep. AOR has gotten. Should I be concerned?

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
Really?! Today?!
They don't even work on normal days. You expect them to work today?!!!
lets hope we gonna start hearing in coming week