+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibaak said:
But CEC is done even for September. Abd FSW Inland is usually the last category.
But anyway August is almost done and they probably will finish the rest in the next couple of weeks. And hopefully they start September applicants by the end of January.
I feel like with present government FSW Inland is more of a priority than outland. Also I haven't seen as many cases fully being processed by outland visa offices as there used to be, which means that most of apps go back to Ottawa and get bottlenecked there. This will eventually push back average outland processing time even more.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igorsalves87 said:
Just to let you know... September applicant with AOR September 3 got a ghost email on December, 31.
Which means that September batch is starting to be processed... hopefully until the end of the month we get some PPR for September applicants.
Congrats! Good news for us, too. Given you are outland FSW that is.

igorsalves87

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaistheway said:
Congrats! Good news for us, too. Given you are outland FSW that is.
It wasn't on my application... it was a friend of mine... both of us are FSW Inland.

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Dear all,
I am an inland applicant understand Express Entry with Provincial Nomination Program. I have some issue and look for your advice
-Proof of medical exam
I submitted my application on 22 December. However, I am going to have medical check on 6th January. I did submit the appointment schedule of medical check. My question is how/where can I submit IMM 1017B form?
-Proof of Means of Financial Support
I did submitted Financial Form to proofs that I and my husband have a GIC investment at RBC bank. The SNIP program accept this letter. In fact, this investment may be stronger than a saving account. However, CIC requires more information. We think that we will submit “the Proof of Means of Financial Support” again. My question is how/where can I submit the form?
Thank you very much,

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
EliseHuynh said:
Dear all,
I am an inland applicant understand Express Entry with Provincial Nomination Program. I have some issue and look for your advice
-Proof of medical exam
I submitted my application on 22 December. However, I am going to have medical check on 6th January. I did submit the appointment schedule of medical check. My question is how/where can I submit IMM 1017B form?
I did submitted Financial Form to proofs that I and my husband have a GIC investment at RBC bank. The SNIP program accept this letter. In fact, this investment may be stronger than a saving account. However, CIC requires more information. We think that we will submit “the Proof of Means of Financial Support” again. My question is how/where can I submit the form?
Thank you very much,
I'm FSW outland so my process may vary from yours.
I did medical after I got ITA and submitted proof of funds+medicals DURING application.
Quite not sure about PNPs but I've seen many users having Medical requested and documents requested and submitted on their signature so my first hunch is that you will be asked for documents.

But if I were you, I wouldn't wait and risk my application get rejected due to incomplete documents. Best way is to write them and provide additional documents you feel are missing with letter of explanation.
If I were you I would write them an email (start with webmaster) and ask them for a email address for this specific purpose or submit a Case Specific Enquiry (URL without spaces: h t t p s : / / secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng. aspx).

Regarding Proof of Funds: CIC website states:
"If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:
  • list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
  • list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
  • be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).
"
So, get a letter from bank as described.
Hope this helps!

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
igorsalves87 said:
Just to let you know... September applicant with AOR September 3 got a ghost email on December, 31.
Which means that September batch is starting to be processed... hopefully until the end of the month we get some PPR for September applicants.
Agreed!
I think:
Inland&US PNP&Outland PPR trend
Jun AOR Dec 1st half
Jul AOR Dec End by Jan Mid Mid of Jan
Aug AOR Jan Mid by Jan End End of Jan-Early Feb
Sep AOR Jan End by Feb Mid End of Feb

Hopefully ;) ;)

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
cvpa said:
I'm FSW outland so my process may vary from yours.
I did medical after I got ITA and submitted proof of funds+medicals DURING application.
Quite not sure about PNPs but I've seen many users having Medical requested and documents requested and submitted on their signature so my first hunch is that you will be asked for documents.

But if I were you, I wouldn't wait and risk my application get rejected due to incomplete documents. Best way is to write them and provide additional documents you feel are missing with letter of explanation.
If I were you I would write them an email (start with webmaster) and ask them for a email address for this specific purpose or submit a Case Specific Enquiry (URL without spaces: h t t p s : / / secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng. aspx).

Regarding Proof of Funds: CIC website states:
"If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:
  • list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
  • list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
  • be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).
"
So, get a letter from bank as described.
Hope this helps!
Thank for your email.
Since I did not read the instruction carefully. In my friend experience, CIC will send me a request Medical Letter as I got when applying Canada visa. So, I just submit the appointment

Regard to Proof of Funds. I think that it is the same with PNP :'(

I do not that CIC can allow me to submit other document or not !

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
EliseHuynh said:
I do not that CIC can allow me to submit other document or not !
Maybe you can! that's why I suggest you to try communicating with them and try providing "missing" documents (POF letter from bank and Meds).
Means of communications:
  • Phone if you are in Canada or US (Ask for email address where you can write your case submit your documents)
  • CSE (Case Specific Enquiry)
  • Write them email

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
EliseHuynh said:
Dear all,
-Proof of medical exam
Thank you very much,
The financial form is not as important as the medical exam. Medical is the first thing they check in any application. You should have waited a bit more to submit your application. Or you should have rejected the invitation and go yo the pool again.

But I think you still have time. The good news is that despite the lack of medical proof, they have not rejected your application yet which means they may have accepted to wait. Do the medical on the 6th and submit the medical form via CSE. At the same time submit the bank letter including the info they want.

Don't worry. The best thing is that you have not been rejected yet which may be a good sign that they gave you some time.

lala2012

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
20-10-2015 RPRF
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 22!!!
Still waiting for some good news...

AOR: Sept 3
Meds passed: Sept 4
RPRF request: Oct 20 (paid same day)
BG Check: not started

Let's keep our hopes up that January will be our month :D

PS. I didn't get a ghost email like someone posted above :(

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
lala2012 said:
Still waiting for some good news...

AOR: Sept 3
Meds passed: Sept 4
RPRF request: Oct 20 (paid same day)
BG Check: not started

Let's keep our hopes up that January will be our month :D

PS. I didn't get a ghost email like someone posted above :(
Nobody else did on that day!
I got yhe ghost email on 27th (I guess) of September on a Sunday afternoon and nothing happened. Don't take it too seriously. My BGK has not started yet. Although my application was not complete until 19th of December.

Anyway they should start processing us very soon. Hopefully by the end of this month.

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Question guys!!! I submitted my application on September 3, 2015 and got AOR on September 3. My post-graduate work permit expired on October 10, 2015. As I wasn't able to renew my work permit (didn't have a LMIA and was impossible to get), I applied for a visitor visa on September. Yes, that's right, I've been here as a visitor since October 10, 2015. I haven't get my visitor visa yet, but when I called CIC about my case back in September, they said if I applied as a visitor, I was able to stay in Canada as a visitor until a decision was made. It's been almost 120 days since I applied for visitor visa and not answer yet. Also almost 90 days without a paycheque and money is really running out as I pay rent, car, insurance, food and regular expenses as you guys do. My question is, is there a possibility I could get my work permit restored? Should I call CIC and ask about my visitor visa?

Also my medicals passed on September and my background check is in process since November 10, 2015.

Any advise is welcome.
Thanks a lot,
JC85

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JC85 said:
Question guys!!! I submitted my application on September 3, 2015 and got AOR on September 3. My post-graduate work permit expired on October 10, 2015. As I wasn't able to renew my work permit (didn't have a LMIA and was impossible to get), I applied for a visitor visa on September. Yes, that's right, I've been here as a visitor since October 10, 2015. I haven't get my visitor visa yet, but when I called CIC about my case back in September, they said if I applied as a visitor, I was able to stay in Canada as a visitor until a decision was made. It's been almost 120 days since I applied for visitor visa and not answer yet. Also almost 90 days without a paycheque and money is really running out as I pay rent, car, insurance, food and regular expenses as you guys do. My question is, is there a possibility I could get my work permit restored? Should I call CIC and ask about my visitor visa?

Also my medicals passed on September and my background check is in process since November 10, 2015.

Any advise is welcome.
Thanks a lot,
JC85
I think you can certainly apply for Bridge open work permit, as your medical has been passed ad looks like your R10 should be done by now. You can clearly take this chance.

and about visitor visa to canada...i think dont touch that applications...even if you are denied visitor visa...you will have another Bridge open WP application in process so technically you are again on implied status.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
JC85 said:

Any advise is welcome.
Thanks a lot,
JC85
Why didn't you apply for BOWP before your PGWP expired?