14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
shibaak said:
Hi guys.
I have a question.
Has CIC ever asked anybody that you know of for the original copy of a document to be sent by mail?
If they want to see the original they will conduct interview with the applicant and ask for originals ...

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
Yeah lets keep this thread on top..so to know about september applicants update.. fingers crossed and waiting for a miracle this new year..

I dnt kno what to expect as there hav been no updates on my application at all..
Medicals passed and thats it..they forgpt abt me.. no requested docs.. no ghost emails.. i m kinda worried now

funmohan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 12 Feb
joshi123 said:
Yeah lets keep this thread on top..so to know about september applicants update.. fingers crossed and waiting for a miracle this new year..

I dnt kno what to expect as there hav been no updates on my application at all..
Medicals passed and thats it..they forgpt abt me.. no requested docs.. no ghost emails.. i m kinda worried now
Dont worry! I'm in the same boat as you are. I have seen no updates on my profile since late september!

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
funmohan said:
Dont worry! I'm in the same boat as you are. I have seen no updates on my profile since late september!

Yeah lets see how it goes ... hope for the best for us..

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
joshi123 said:

I like the spirit, and have no intention to dampen it. However, with just 3 days to go for this year, I wouldn't get my hopes up for a Dec. response. Let's hope for 2016!

Shanksw007

Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
Doc's Request.
04- 09-2015
Nomination.....
AINP 15-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
IELTS Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
15-11-2015
I hope this new year bring all the good luck to everybody on this forum :)

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Hello guys,

New here.

I just wanted to share something.
From my calculation (According to ITA issued previously; distributed over 3 months data)

AORs by month: (Rounded up)

May 1500 ==> Most applications completed
Jun 1300 ==> Most applications completed
Jul 2300 ==> Few In-lands got PPR (6MO: If Jul 15==>Jan 15) Thus, Out-landers most likely will get on Jan.
Aug 2500 ==> Few In-lands got PPR (6MO: If Aug 15==>Feb 15)
Sep 2400 ==>(6MO: If Sep 15==>Mar 15) [Mine: Sep 07 thus Mar. 07]

Average processing time before Apr/May AORs were about 4 months.
Now AORs count on later months have increased plus there were some rumors about CIC moving officers from FSW/CEC category for refugee application and following the Jun PPR it is very likely that CIC will take full 6 months to process our application. Hopefully not more than that. :(

Also these days, CIC is processing like 800 Refugee applications per day to meet 10,000 processing target by end of 2015.
Maybe most of the CIC workforce working on refugee applications thus we EE applicants are being processed on smaller batch and less frequently thus we've seen less movement on EE according to threads.

They will have to process 350 refugee applications per day on Jan and Feb to meet 25,000 target by end of February. Since this number is less than the number they are working on these days so I hope Jan and Feb will be better than December.

Being September AOR, I see very less likelihood of my application being completed on Mar 07 (entire 6 months time frame).

But Staying positive, following threads and just created account for this thread NOT to give you negative vibes BUT to make ourselves calm by not expecting much everyday thus in-turn getting less disappointed everyday.

Hope they process refugee application at this current rate and meet their target early so that they could work on our applications as well.

Also guys, I found a thread that an applicant was rejected because his/her jobbank account was deactivate.
I have code validation problem on mine (already sent out Case specific inquiry), I suggest you guys to check your job bank accounts as well and activate if its inactive.

Best wishes and Happy New Year!

------------------------------
FSW Outland
ITA: 21 Aug
AOR: 7 Sep
Meds received.
ECAS (last I had access): In Progress
Now: No ECAS, no JobBank.

BG Not Started.
No additional documents needed.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
till 23rd December 8891 refugees were already processed so seems ok with their target of 10000 (DEC 31st)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/welcome/index.asp?utm_source=canada-eng&utm_medium=canada-features&utm_campaign=refugees2015

I hope they will process other application as it is.

Mantrik-j

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
cvpa said:
Also guys, I found a thread that an applicant was rejected because his/her jobbank account was deactivate.
I have code validation problem on mine (already sent out Case specific inquiry), I suggest you guys to check your job bank accounts as well and activate if its inactive.
Hey, my account on jobbank is asking me to revalidate my Express Entry Profile Number and after I do that - it doesn't accept it (says invalid). Was that what happen to you?

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mantrik-j said:
Hey, my account on jobbank is asking me to revalidate my Express Entry Profile Number and after I do that - it doesn't accept it (says invalid). Was that what happen to you?
Exact same issue here... anyone has any clues ?

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Mantrik-j said:
Hi Guys,
I read that thread (regarding rejection) and rushed into jobbank which I hadn't cared about, after I got ITA.
First day was OK. Account was inactive and thus I activated again and looked for few job postings.
Second day, I had problem. It asked me to validate account with EE number and validation code.
I tried the validation code that we get on MyCIC messages on EE profile creation.

Same issue guys. Validation code is incorrect.
And without validation it won't let me navigate anywhere.

I sent out case specific inquiry but haven't heard anything from them.
At least this gives us plausibility if they try rejecting on JobBank account status. Their system has glitch.

Please post if you have more information on this.

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
cvpa said:
Hi Guys,
I read that thread (regarding rejection) and rushed into jobbank which I hadn't cared about, after I got ITA.
First day was OK. Account was inactive and thus I activated again and looked for few job postings.
Second day, I had problem. It asked me to validate account with EE number and validation code.
I tried the validation code that we get on MyCIC messages on EE profile creation.

Same issue guys. Validation code is incorrect.
And without validation it won't let me navigate anywhere.

I sent out case specific inquiry but haven't heard anything from them.
At least this gives us plausibility if they try rejecting on JobBank account status. Their system has glitch.

Please post if you have more information on this.
Can you link that thread here.

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
okbangaram said:
Can you link that thread here.
I've changed my Chrome to launch on incognito by default so I have no history of pages I've visited.
Hmm.. It was more than a week ago .. about 10 days.. I will have to search again like you... I will post if I could find..
Sorry :(

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
I chekd my job seeker account it says active bit needs information validated .. but something wrong with website and is nt working..i m scared now.. but it says account active? Plz suggest wat to do

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
joshi123 said:
I chekd my job seeker account it says active bit needs information validated .. but something wrong with website and is nt working..i m scared now.. but it says account active? Plz suggest wat to do
@joshi123,
The first day when I logged on and had no problem it said that my account WAS INACTIVE and then I activated.

The second day and since it says that it's active but needs validation.

Your case seems to be like second day for me. Account status is active but needs to validate account. I think it is system glitch and nothing to be worry about. Not only you, I or Mantrik-j but lots of other have problem regarding this validation. Look for threads.

I think it is not a big thing to be worry about.
But you will need jobbank account when you land Canada for job search, so better submit a case specific inquiry rather than doing nothing.

But If your account says inactive or deactivated reactivating looks like being on safe side for me.

Cheers :)