+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in September Let's Connect here

CanPRCEC

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my GCMS after one month of my request.Looks like that is the usual turnaround time. It is of 144 pages and only first and last few pages are of interest.

First page is same as mycic update and in the last page there are notes from agents that says everything reviewed, my experience, education, status,IELTS,sche 4, police certificates & criminal record,passport and fees paid for RPRF. Everything reviwed and good but "WHY THERE IS NO FURTHER MOVEMENT IN MY APPLICATION STATUS". want to scream aloud to let my frustration :mad: but nevermind :'(

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
CanPRCEC said:
I got my GCMS after one month of my request.Looks like that is the usual turnaround time. It is of 144 pages and only first and last few pages are of interest.

First page is same as mycic update and in the last page there are notes from agents that says everything reviewed, my experience, education, status,IELTS,sche 4, police certificates & criminal record,passport and fees paid for RPRF. Everything reviwed and good but "WHY THERE IS NO FURTHER MOVEMENT IN MY APPLICATION STATUS". want to scream aloud to let my frustration :mad: but nevermind :'(
Don't worry, CIC is clearing August applicants now.

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Got my GCMS notes today.. No progress on my file after 15 October. Last update was eligibility review w/c seems ok. Notes were generated on 30 November. So no one worked on my file after 15 October till 30 Nov. File was being processed at Ottawa office but was transferred to Delhi on 15 October. Sad to see that even Delhi office is going so slow.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
anonymous09 said:
Got my GCMS notes today.. No progress on my file after 15 October. Last update was eligibility review w/c seems ok. Notes were generated on 30 November. So no one worked on my file after 15 October till 30 Nov. File was being processed at Ottawa office but was transferred to Delhi on 15 October. Sad to see that even Delhi office is going so slow.
And I thot NDVO does it reallyy fast and that its a cakewalk once its passed to NDVO !!! Did u pay ur RPRF upfront??

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
Hi September AORs,

I know that there is a September spreadsheet that you all are already updating to track progress of other September applicants.

Apart from these monthly spreadsheets, there is no long term progress/timeline tracker currently active in the forum. A large number of applicants thus monitor multiple spreadsheets to keep a tab on CICs processing speeds. There is no information on whether CIC prioritizes applications based on draw number, AOR months, Categories etc.

I have created a Master spreadsheet that is not month specific. I am trying to capture large number of entries from different months so all of us can derive more meaningful comparisons.

I have explained the issue in detail in this post http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-2016-master-spreadsheet-one-spreadsheet-for-all-aors-t390288.0.html

Requesting you all to fill up your entries.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Express Entry 2016 - Master spreadsheet
------------------------------------------------
[/size][/size][/size]
Link to form : http://goo.gl/forms/zUHqumd8mO

Link to spreadsheet : https://goo.gl/uoE5vT

Note : I am not asking to migrate out of your current spreadsheet, but to have entries updated in the new spreadsheet as well so a larger audience can benefit from your application progress.

Thanks,

Joel

agapov

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shellyp said:
Anyone got ppr today? A lot of July abr August inland FSW applicants got it today!
Seems like those were the last Christmas gifts))) Now we have to wait till 29th, when they get back to work after holidays)))

Patrick_Du

Aug 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Merry Christmas! Everyone! Forget the progress, get away from boring waiting for a couple of days.
Good news is waiting for you in the near future!

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
preeti.msingh109 said:
And I thot NDVO does it reallyy fast and that its a cakewalk once its passed to NDVO !!! Did u pay ur RPRF upfront??
Yup I paid it upfront. Our timeline is exactly similar. Even my bg went into progress on 22 December. Hope we get good news on same day !!!

agapov

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, do you have normal access to JobBank???
I have a strange problem - yesterday I logged in and it said "Your Express Entry info need to be updated", and when I enter my Express Entry Number and Job Seeker Verification Code the site shows an error saying "Your Express Entry number is incorrect".

I haven't logged in for a while, so don't know when this error appeared. Wrote via CSE, but not sure I will have the solution soon.

Any of you having the same problem?

Also, in JobBank bottom of the page is sayin 'Last updated 2015-12-18' -- does that mean that it is the date of general update of the jobbank page, or of my account???

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
agapov said:
Guys, do you have normal access to JobBank???
I have a strange problem - yesterday I logged in and it said "Your Express Entry info need to be updated", and when I enter my Express Entry Number and Job Seeker Verification Code the site shows an error saying "Your Express Entry number is incorrect".

I haven't logged in for a while, so don't know when this error appeared. Wrote via CSE, but not sure I will have the solution soon.

Any of you having the same problem?

Also, in JobBank bottom of the page is sayin 'Last updated 2015-12-18' -- does that mean that it is the date of general update of the jobbank page, or of my account???
you have already recieved your AOR. why do you care about jobbank?

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
anonymous09 said:
Yup I paid it upfront. Our timeline is exactly similar. Even my bg went into progress on 22 December. Hope we get good news on same day !!!
Yeah, Hope so !!.. Dont knw y PNP is stuck at the moment.
Awating my GCMS now !!

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Hi guys.
I have a question.
Has CIC ever asked anybody that you know of for the original copy of a document to be sent by mail?

funmohan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 12 Feb
shibaak said:
Hi guys.
I have a question.
Has CIC ever asked anybody that you know of for the original copy of a document to be sent by mail?
No.

funmohan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 12 Feb
Bumping this thread to the first page again.

Any action for Sep applicants in the past 1 week?!

Aug applicants have started receiving PPRs. Hope the new year brings some good news for us all too!!