Aiqan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Copenhagen, Denmark
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cvpa said:
Hi Guys,
I read that thread (regarding rejection) and rushed into jobbank which I hadn't cared about, after I got ITA.
First day was OK. Account was inactive and thus I activated again and looked for few job postings.
Second day, I had problem. It asked me to validate account with EE number and validation code.
I tried the validation code that we get on MyCIC messages on EE profile creation.

Same issue guys. Validation code is incorrect.

And without validation it won't let me navigate anywhere.

I sent out case specific inquiry but haven't heard anything from them.
At least this gives us plausibility if they try rejecting on JobBank account status. Their system has glitch.

Please post if you have more information on this.
Have exactly the same situation.. past two days it worked fine.. today its aking for express entry profile number and validation code.. First ECAS now this.. what the h*** CIC :(

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
Aiqan said:
Have exactly the same situation.. past two days it worked fine.. today its aking for express entry profile number and validation code.. First ECAS now this.. what the h*** CIC :(
But it happened to me like 10 days ago and I'm having problem since.
Your's was ok till yesterday!! :eek:
Hmm.. !!??!!

falcons_Lions

Oct 29, 2015
Shanksw007 said:
Hi AOR Fellows,

Here are the details of my Application and Timeline;

Express Entry profile created : 13 August, 2015
Invitation to apply: 21 August, 2015
Upfront medical exam: 29 August, 2015
PR application submitted: 1 September, 2015
AOR recieved: 1 September, 2015

Status as on 2 September, 2015

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents: No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached: Not Started

However, i did receive an email today from CIC saying there is an update on my Application, but it doesn't show anything in my CIC Account.

I am in the exact same situation. I haven't heard back from them since October except for a permanent landing fee that I needed to pay and I did. I haven't heard back since then and I am starting to think that this is going to take longer than expected. Maybe this will work on our favor because at the end they will need to process all the September draw ITA's faster.

CanPRCEC

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no ECAS access and job bank profile is active but EE profile validation is errored out :'( :eek: :eek: :(

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
cvpa said:
I've changed my Chrome to launch on incognito by default so I have no history of pages I've visited.
Hmm.. It was more than a week ago .. about 10 days.. I will have to search again like you... I will post if I could find..
Sorry :(
would you tell me what was it about?
Mine also says it needs validation, and I even entered my validation code that I had, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
PPR rain for July and August AORers. Are we next in January?

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today some July and August applicants are getting PPR. What about September applicants? Any Sept applicant has got PPR today?

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
shibaak said:
would you tell me what was it about?
Mine also says it needs validation, and I even entered my validation code that I had, but it doesn't seem to be working.
Hi Shibaak,

Lots of users seem to have this issue regarding validation and I think it is CIC system problem, so, I think we need not to be worry about this.

The thread I read was may be reasons of rejection or some other (I forgot because it was 10 days ago and I do not keep cookies and browsing histories) where this applicant's application was rejected because his/her jobbank or jobmatch account was DEACTIVATED thus didn't reflect/match the situation when ITA was issued or something like that.

Thus I rushed to JobMatch and logged in, account status was INACTIVE thus I activated back. That day was OK and everything was normal. Next day I faced the problem we all are having: Account is active but needs validation but Job Bank code validation fails. Code used is from message pdf on EE profile.

No ECAS. :(
Last update was on September 15 (meds received) and nothing after that ....
No BG
No Docs requests
No Ghost Emails

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
Guys, regarding the validation problem with JobBank, I had created a thread earlier assuming it to be something major

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/issue-with-job-bank-services-your-express-entry-information-must-be-revalidate-t390655.0.html;msg4860293#msg4860293

Now after seeing so many people facing the same issue, I do not think it is something that will impact our applications.

I think it is in place for all candidates and only to ensure that people who created their profiles in early 2015 can enter their new express entry profile info in JobBank when their old profiles expire. This could be the reason that the notification does not go away even after updating Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. This could also be the reason that none of the profiles are actually inactive due to this notification. Can anyone who is Canada call the CIC customer support and find out more?

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
cvpa said:
@joshi123,
The first day when I logged on and had no problem it said that my account WAS INACTIVE and then I activated.

The second day and since it says that it's active but needs validation.

Your case seems to be like second day for me. Account status is active but needs to validate account. I think it is system glitch and nothing to be worry about. Not only you, I or Mantrik-j but lots of other have problem regarding this validation. Look for threads.

I think it is not a big thing to be worry about.
But you will need jobbank account when you land Canada for job search, so better submit a case specific inquiry rather than doing nothing.

But If your account says inactive or deactivated reactivating looks like being on safe side for me.

Cheers :)
Yeah thanks fr replynng... i m in canada ..and i already have a job so thats nt the issue..

funmohan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 12 Feb
Hi All,

When can we anticipate PPR rain to start for our batch, especially Inland FSW applicants in Sep?

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
funmohan said:
Hi All,

When can we anticipate PPR rain to start for our batch, especially Inland FSW applicants in Sep?
I think you can expect it between Jan end to Feb mid.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With the recent trends September aor should start getting ppr from next week.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I hope that the PPRs start next week, but the biggest question is, for most applicants the BG check has not even started, so is CIC going to just give PPR or will we see BGCs in progress and PPR given out after a few weeks.

Mystery! :eek: