preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
anonymous09 said:
After 3+ months my bg went into progress today !! AOR 14 September..PNP outland
Hey,

we have similar timelines

Same date AOR
Same province nomination (Ont)
and now almost same date for Bg in process (Mine got in process yesterday)

Good Luck buddy !! :) Hope we get it sooonnnnn

A_pant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Moejoego said:
anybody with bg check not started of sept aor....fsw outland???/
AOR 10 SEPT...last update on 15 sept medical pass...nothing after that...bg not yet started

A_pant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-09-2015

A_pant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Moejoego said:
best of luck buddy I think January is the month to wait for :D
Lets hope for the good news soon ... All the best

m_m_h

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
Calgary - Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-08-2015
IELTS Request
7.5 band
Med's Done....
20-08-2015
pravatmail said:
Hello,

I have one question, hope you can help me in this.

I have applied PR and got my AOR on 21st Sept, Now my status showing BC in progress.
My wife wants to travel India for 3 months. If she travels, If in that time period I got PPR, then how we will manage that?
Can I submit alone ?
Can she submit her passport in India while I submit here ?
Or is there any other way ?

Please advice me on this.

Thank you for your help.

I believe you can request a VO change and your wife can submit her passport from India. I guess the VO change will also take a month or so.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any September FSW Inland AOR tried with CIC on application status and got some updates or they simply said after 6 month

Moejoego

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanwar80 said:
Any September FSW Inland AOR tried with CIC on application status and got some updates or they simply said after 6 month
I called them in the morning....talked to a lady she said I don't have any status she didn't asked for UCI Number she didn't asked for application but she was asking me questions you have access to MY CIC what is status there and when you applied and what is status on your MY CIC under which category...she said call us after 6 months....they getting paid to harass us... that's it... :-X :-X'....shameful we paid visa fees we paid RPRF...at least be polite that someone calling from miles and attend the call in a professional manner....who said that Canadians are very helpful people...so cheap... :-X :( :(

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moejoego said:
I called them in the morning....talked to a lady she said I don't have any status she didn't asked for UCI Number she didn't asked for application but she was asking me questions you have access to MY CIC what is status there and when you applied and what is status on your MY CIC under which category...she said call us after 6 months....they getting paid to harass us... that's it... :-X :-X'....shameful we paid visa fees we paid RPRF...at least be polite that someone calling from miles and attend the call in a professional manner....who said that Canadians are very helpful people...so cheap... :-X :( :(
It does not mean all are the same.. And its not good to call all of them cheap. I live in Canada and I like Canadians.
They are most helpful and kind people I have ever seen.

They clearly says on the phone before you get an agent, they wont give you the application status before the processing time.
But we are still trying to get the status from the agent.., and they might be tired of all these calls asking for status.
Before the processing time was years and years and now its just 6 months and we still cant wait for that...
Its sad you did not get any status from her and more sad you call them cheap because of that..

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
jemdill said:
It does not mean all are the same.. And its not good to call all of them cheap. I live in Canada and I like Canadians.

They clearly says on the phone before you get an agent, they wont give you the application status before the processing time.
But we are still trying to get the status from the agent.., and they might be tired of all these calls asking for status.
Before the processing time was years and years and now its just 6 months and we still cant wait for that...
Its sad you did not get any status from her and more sad you call them cheap because of that..
Ack that +1

Moejoego

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:

Buddy I lived in canada for 5 and half years....I know not all the Canadians are bad...but I was talking for my instance....May be and I am sure you had a better experience then me...:)

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moejoego said:
Buddy I lived in canada for 5 and half years....I know not all the Canadians are bad...but I was talking for my instance....May be and I am sure you had a better experience then me...:)
Yeah I understand..
Sometimes we all get frustrated..., not because of the process.., because of our situation...
we all want a positive result and we want that to happen asap... :)