17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
WP_Jun13 said:
Hi Baji,

Thank you so much for update.

I am loosing sleep for a while on this, as I didn't see anyone getting PPR based on employers reference letter (with out 1 year after PR).

I am 17-Feb AOR. Submitted letter stating permanent full time and currently on long term assignment .. started in Canada from Dec-2013.

Waiting for an update.

+1
Nothing to worry. Since you submitted a letter which states yours is full time position, I think you are good. Just wait for your turn patiently.

All the best :)

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
ubantu said:
Once again many congratulation !!

If possible , can you please share on which date your current ICT work permit is expiring ? based on that I can guess what will happen to my profile :)
Because it seems your and my profile is almost similar

Thanks !!
My WP is going to expire in Feb 2018.

santoshreddyc

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Baji81 said:
Hi Baji,

Many congratulations on receiving the PPR. Definitely this news has brought lots of hopes for the people like us who r on ICT and claiming those 50 points.

Request you to advise if am good with the documentation.

I've provided Transfer offer Letter + Latter of employment + WP (stating my employer name) as an evidence. My WP is expiring on April 2018.

The letter of employment says as below, I hope this should be sufficient for CIC that I've a job offer.

"This letter confirms that Mr.Santosh Reddy Chintagari is currently employed with XXX Canada, working at a client site for XXXX, Canada in a regular full time position since May 23, 2014."

This was already clarified earlier though, but am asking for my satisfaction :)

LogicalThinking

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
03-Mar-2017
Passport Req..
01-May-2017
Congrats Baji for your PPR and best of luck for your following PR process.

I have been silent reader on this forum and never contributed or replied to any thread. I was always under impression that in this world I was the only one who claimed those 50 additional points. Just now I came across this thread and saw many applicant claimed 50 point and you are 1 of the luckiest who got the PPR.
This gives me confidence now something positive will happen thanks Bro for sharing your updates.

My status as below.
ITA: 4-Jan-17
AOR:7-Feb-17 (spent too much time on thinking to decline ITA) :p
Med Passed: 6-Mar-17
BG check in progress: 6-Mar-17
PPR:Waiting

Thanks

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
LogicalThinking said:
Congrats Baji for your PPR and best of luck for your following PR process.

I have been silent reader on this forum and never contributed or replied to any thread. I was always under impression that in this world I was the only one who claimed those 50 additional points. Just now I came across this thread and saw many applicant claimed 50 point and you are 1 of the luckiest who got the PPR.
This gives me confidence now something positive will happen thanks Bro for sharing your updates.

My status as below.
ITA: 4-Jan-17
AOR:7-Feb-17 (spent too much time on thinking to decline ITA) :p
Med Passed: 6-Mar-17
BG check in progress: 6-Mar-17
PPR:Waiting

Thanks
Bro, As you know being slient won't help us much in this technological world. It's glad to hear that my updates help you to break the slience. :)

Don't worry about your application. Hopefully, you'll get PPR soon. Good luck with rest of your process.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
santoshreddyc said:
Hi Baji,

Many congratulations on receiving the PPR. Definitely this news has brought lots of hopes for the people like us who r on ICT and claiming those 50 points.

Request you to advise if am good with the documentation.

I've provided Transfer offer Letter + Latter of employment + WP (stating my employer name) as an evidence. My WP is expiring on April 2018.

The letter of employment says as below, I hope this should be sufficient for CIC that I've a job offer.

"This letter confirms that Mr.Santosh Reddy Chintagari is currently employed with XXX Canada, working at a client site for XXXX, Canada in a regular full time position since May 23, 2014."

This was already clarified earlier though, but am asking for my satisfaction :)
I think, you are good with that letter. All the best with your process.

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
Nothing to worry. Since you submitted a letter which states yours is full time position, I think you are good. Just wait for your turn patiently.

All the best :)
Thanks Bro

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
justhope said:
I fall into same category and got my PPR around a week ago. My employer provided a letter stating my current tenure with them and also mentioning 1 year in future.
Can you please clarify this statement - "1 year in future"..

Does it mean that it's 1 year from the letter date (or) 1 year after getting the PR. Can you kindly specify what was in your letter?

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Baji81 said:
Yes, that's what I'm trying to explain it here. Your offer letter should specify that we are holding Permanent position in that company. Then I don't think again company has to explicitly specify the wording ("at least one year") requirement. If company is willing to provide, then that is well and good. Unfortunately majority of the companies won't provide that because of "X" reasons.

Some may say that my visa officer is kind enough to consider my request. Just for everyone's reference, one of my colleague also submitted after me with the same documentation structure mentioned in my previous response and he also got PPR last night. Few of my friends submitted recently, their process is also going smoothly without any hurdles.
Congrats.. need a clarification. How can offer letter for ICT be permanent? It always has an end date associated and ICT is to meet the temporary demand of the company.. isn't it. I'm just trying to understand the process.

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
last_try said:
Congrats.. need a clarification. How can offer letter for ICT be permanent? It always has an end date associated and ICT is to meet the temporary demand of the company.. isn't it. I'm just trying to understand the process.
There is no end date for your job position as most of ICT candidates are full time permanent employee of their company at base location and they all are being deputed to Canada on long term work permit , end date will be there for your ICT work permit.

So considering above statement you can ask your company HR to provide employee reference letter. Below is the format of the letter in case you want to use it.

I hope this will help you.

To Whom It May Concern:

This is to certify that Mr. XXX has been employed with (Your company name) on a permanent full time basis since XXX (date) as (Your role with NOC)

He has been assigned to (Canada Company name). effective (Date and year). He is working 40 hours per week designate as SOFTWARE DEVELOPER in (Client location).
His approximate gross salary is $XXXX CAD per year.

Mr.XXX is currently residing at the following address, as per our records: Your address

Job duties

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Baji81 said:
Thanks for the Answer !!

I am hoping that my application process will also finish very smoothly and quickly as yours :)

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
ubantu said:
There is no end date for your job position as most of ICT candidates are full time permanent employee of their company at base location and they all are being deputed to Canada on long term work permit , end date will be there for your ICT work permit.

So considering above statement you can ask your company HR to provide employee reference letter. Below is the format of the letter in case you want to use it.

I hope this will help you.

To Whom It May Concern:

This is to certify that Mr. XXX has been employed with (Your company name) on a permanent full time basis since XXX (date) as (Your role with NOC)

He has been assigned to (Canada Company name). effective (Date and year). He is working 40 hours per week designate as SOFTWARE DEVELOPER in (Client location).
His approximate gross salary is $XXXX CAD per year.

Mr.XXX is currently residing at the following address, as per our records: Your address

Job duties

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
Thanks. It definitely helps!

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Hi All ICT folks ,

Please share your inputs and status of your PR application here.

There are lots of ICT folks in Canada who have enough points and all the documents available but this "1 year of valid Job offer after getting your PR" statement is confusing them and because of that they are not submitting their application.

It would be great if we share our inputs which can help them to progress with their application. Share below details if possible

CRS score
Current ICT work permit expiry date
ITA date
AOR date
Med pass date
Current PR application status
Important doc to submit

Thank you all in Advance !

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
ubantu said:
Hi All ICT folks ,

There are lots of ICT folks in Canada who have enough points and all the documents available but this "1 year of valid Job offer after getting your PR" statement is confusing them and because of that they are not submitting their application.

It would be great if we share our inputs which can help them to progress with their application. Share below details if possible

CRS score
ITA date
AOR date
Med pass date
Important doc to submit

Exactly.. please do..
Thanks for the initiative.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
ubantu said:
Hi All ICT folks ,

CRS score
ITA date
AOR date
Med pass date
Important doc to submit

I wish all our ICT mates PR applications process smoothly without any hiccups. Good luck.

One small advise. Please stop worrying about 50 points and try to share all your queries. I strongly believe, for every question there will be an answer. Help each other by sharing your thoughts and help yourself and others to reach to the destination (Becoming a permanent resident).

Once again all the best.