Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Baji81 said:
It may be a dumb question again.

If we don't need to work for that employer after PR, why CIC is specifically asking to us provide a valid job offer from that employer? What a full-time /permanent employee should do here? How can he get a letter from company saying that his offer is valid for one more year which contradicts his full time position in that organization.

I'm not debating anything here, just trying clarifying my questions which may looks silly to most of them :)
It's the same as someone getting a PNP. They have said they are going to live in that province but there is nothing legally stopping them from moving after or.

It's the same as if you want to claim work experience points. If you can't get the reference letter you can't list it as work experience.

You need that job offer letter for the 50 points. End of.

RK.GK

Nov 1, 2016
ubantu said:
Hi All ,

Is anyone got PPR under CEC inland stream who applied with additional 50 job offer points and
They are in Canada on ICT work permit

Really appreciate the answer

Thanks
I applied with above criteria and got PPR yesterday.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
RK.GK said:
I applied with above criteria and got PPR yesterday.
Wow!! Congrats. Could you please share us what you have provided to CIC in order to claim those additional 50 points.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
It may be a dumb question again.

If we don't need to work for that employer after PR, why CIC is specifically asking to us provide a valid job offer from that employer? What a full-time /permanent employee should do here? How can he get a letter from company saying that his offer is valid for one more year which contradicts his full time position in that organization.

I'm not debating anything here, just trying clarifying my questions which may looks silly to most of them :)
Probably worth noting that they don't mean that you must only have a one year contract. It is that you must have at least one year of offered employment with that company, exceeding the requirements is never an issue.

While you don't need to work for the company once you have your PR, you are gaining points for having a valid job lined up which presumably means you won't be an un-employed burden once you get PR.

RK.GK

Nov 1, 2016
Baji81 said:
Wow!! Congrats. Could you please share us what you have provided to CIC in order to claim those additional 50 points.
i have provided my current work permit which has my current employer name and also the reference letter from my employer which mentions that i have been working in Canada on a continuous full time role for one year and that they will keep me employed for at least one year after getting my PR.

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
RK.GK said:
i have provided my current work permit which has my current employer name and also the reference letter from my employer which mentions that i have been working in Canada on a continuous full time role for one year and that they will keep me employed for at least one year after getting my PR.
Many Congratulation !!

And yor are really luck that your company has provided such letter which state that they will keep you for 1 year after getting PR . My compnay has straight away refused my request :(

I have already submitted my application with valid work permit for next 1.5 years and hoping that will help my application. I have also submitted the employment letter which state that I working for company as full time permenant basic since "Date" , role and my Job duties and hoping for the best.

Thanks

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
ubantu said:
Many Congratulation !!

And yor are really luck that your company has provided such letter which state that they will keep you for 1 year after getting PR . My compnay has straight away refused my request :(

I have already submitted my application with valid work permit for next 1.5 years and hoping that will help my application. I have also submitted the employment letter which state that I working for company as full time permenant basic since "Date" , role and my Job duties and hoping for the best.

Thanks
Without the explicit job offer you're unlikely to have those 50 points, unless the officer is feeling generous.

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
kryt0n said:
Without the explicit job offer you're unlikely to have those 50 points, unless the officer is feeling generous.
What do you mean by explicit job offer ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
ubantu said:
What do you mean by explicit job offer ?
The letter has to say something like "xxx has been offered a permenant or position of at least 1 year after PR is granted"

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
kryt0n said:
The letter has to say something like "xxx has been offered a permenant or position of at least 1 year after PR is granted"
Does your company provided such letter ?

If you dont mind can you please tell me for which company you are currently working?

Are you ICT + CEC inland + 50 points candicate?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
ubantu said:
Does your company provided such letter ?

If you dont mind can you please tell me for which company you are currently working?

Are you ICT + CEC inland + 50 points candicate?
None of these. But that's the rules. If you can't get the evidence, you can't claim the points.

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
kryt0n said:
None of these. But that's the rules. If you can't get the evidence, you can't claim the points.
Thanks and I am hoping for the best !

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Baji81 said:
One thing, I clearly understood that people are making their own interpretations with those 50 additional points. Anyways, I'll wait for my outcome and then share you what I thought before submitting my application. ;)
Can you please share more details on your application.

When you got PPR ?
What kind of letter did you submitted in Offer of employment?
When is your current work permit expiry date ?

Thanks

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Dear all ,

Those who are falling under this critea (50 additional point + ICT + CEC Inland) and submitted their EE application , please share your application updates here?

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
ubantu said:
Thanks and I am hoping for the best !
Hi ubantu,

Don't worry, we are all same boat. Fingers crossed. Btw, would you please share your timelines?