+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got PPR who applied with 50 additional point + ICT + CEC Inland

MANISH89

Mar 15, 2017
Thanks for you prompt reply.

I am thinking same to wait for atleast 2 draw but in case I want to opt for 50 points will it be enough to just one line within verification of employment stating 'The employee will be offered at least one year job if he/she are accepted as a permanent resident' or I need a separate offer letter extending offer of employment for one year after I got the PR.

If possible can you please share the employment offer format that you have used while applying.

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
MANISH89 said:

I am thinking same to wait for atleast 2 draw but in case I want to opt for 50 points will it be enough to just one line within verification of employment stating 'The employee will be offered at least one year job if he/she are accepted as a permanent resident' or I need a separate offer letter extending offer of employment for one year after I got the PR.

If possible can you please share the employment offer format that you have used while applying.
What is your CRS ?

MANISH89

Mar 15, 2017
rg74 said:
I will suggest you to wait for a draw or two and see if you get an invite because it has and can drop to 434 real soon. If the score doesn't drop in a month then you can claim 50 points and get an ITA bec it might be little risky without 1 year after PR terms and also your WP is valid till Feb 2018 only.

pessi76

Nov 18, 2016
ubantu said:
Agree , In your case you have submitted your application In Jan 2017 and your WP expiry in Feb 2018 that means you have almost one year of Job offer after getting PR (If consider average CIC PR processing time 3.5 months for CEC candidates).

Here I am trying to find the answer that if ICT candidate WP expiry date in next couple of months and if they would have submitted their application with 50 points then what happen to their application.

Thanks
I am also in the same boat. My WP is expiring in Dec 2017 and I have all the required documents except 1 year offer letter.I am not sure whether I should claim those 50 points or not.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
MANISH89 said:

Guys, one small suggestion/advise. Please don't play with your application. If you feel that you are not eligible for those 50 points, please don't ever think of claiming it again.if you are thinking to claim, you are not sure what you are doing. If you think CIC will reject your application, then even after 2 draws also they will definitely reject.
Please don't make two minds and try to stick with one option. If your letter says that you are holding Permanent or full-time position, then you can claim those 50 points. Please submit your WP copy which help you as supporting to the letter.

I'm not trying to debate with anyone. Many of ICT friends are already in Dilemma​ and with these sort of messages will confuse them a lot.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Does anyone got PPR whose current ICT WP is expiring in next 6 months and applied for Express Entry PR with 50 job offer additional?

RK.GK

Nov 1, 2016
ubantu said:
Does anyone got PPR whose current ICT WP is expiring in next 6 months and applied for Express Entry PR with 50 job offer additional?
my ICT WP is expiring in June 2017 and got the PPR last week.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
RK.GK said:
But I remember, your company clearly specified that statement (1 year job offer after PR). Am I right? I think, Ubantu is trying to understand the other cases where company is not specifying the 1 year wording in the reference letter.

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
RK.GK said:
Many Congratulations to you !!

Could you please tell whether your company has provided any letter which state that they will keep you
For 1 year after getting PR or something similar ??

If your company have not provided the letter mentioned above then what letter did you submitted
For your offer of employment ??

Thanks
Ubantu

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
ubantu said:
Many Congratulations to you !!

Could you please tell whether your company has provided any letter which state that they will keep you
For 1 year after getting PR or something similar ??

If your company have not provided the letter mentioned above then what letter did you submitted
For your offer of employment ??

Thanks
Ubantu
Please see page 2 where he confirms the same. ;)

ubantu

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-03-2017
Baji81 said:
Please see page 2 where he confirms the same. ;)
Thanks for pointing out this :)

I was looking for an answer of 1 year of job offer but not able to get the correct answer so far :(

kkdreamz

Nov 14, 2016
I know a person applied with 50 points for ICT and got PPR . Please note that he didnt submitted letter that he will have valid job offer for 1 year.

He has submitted that he holds full time permanent position here.

Thanks!

eee

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
ubantu said:
Thanks for pointing out this :)

I was looking for an answer of 1 year of job offer but not able to get the correct answer so far :(
hey Ubantu,

whatever u submitted is correct....dont worry ;D