+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna University Transcripts to WES

ushkar

Jun 18, 2019
hi all,

I am graduated from Jeppiaar engineering college affiliated to Anna Univ.. I know that I need to collect my transcripts for anna Univ COE... but from where should I post it? from anna univ (or) from my college??. 2nd question s what documents do the transcripts include? how much do they charge for the total process?

GAJAPAT

Jun 26, 2019
I am applying for IRCC which asks me only the academic records request form. Shall I have to get transcripts or only the WES certificate is enough?

I am a post graduate. Shall I need to apply for bachelors degree? because I don't have my TC for bachelors..

DTCDGP

Jun 28, 2019
Now Applying for Transcript, WES form and non issuance of semester wise marklist is very Easy. Everything can be done at your home online
Steps
1.Send an email to transcriptenquiry@gmail.com and ask them that you need to apply for transcript at the online transcript request website which is https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ (please mention all your details including register number , college and year of passout.
2.Wait for the reply from Anna university transcript enquiry team. Once you receive the reply you can go to the link https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ and register for your account to apply for online transcript. (please note that without the email in step1 you will not be able to login to the online transcript portal, as they have to activate it from their side.)
3.Once you login to the portal there is a blue button APply transcript at the bottom of the page.
4.after clicking Apply Transcript choose the three requests you need to apply which are
- 1 Transcripts & Degree Certificate Attestation - cost is Rs.850
- 2 WES form Authorization by University - cost is Rs.300
- 3 Non issuance of individual Mark-sheet Attestation (Notification Letter) - cost is Rs.300
Total - Rs.1450
and click continue
5. Upload the following scan copy of the required documents

-1 ID Proof: Scan & Upload Front and back side of Driving Licence/ Aaadhar/Passport (Address Page Mandatory) - Pdf only
-2 DOB Proof: State Board students upload 10th/12th certificate, CBSE students upload Birth certificate - Pdf only
-3 Passport Size Photo ( Size: 531 (H )*413 (W) in .jpg / .jpeg file) (Refer Instruction before uploading) * (.jpg & .jpeg file) - Image only
-4 Consolidated Marksheet: Scan & upload front & back page in"A3 Size". Ongoing students upload all marksheet (A3Size)till recent issued (Refer Instruction view before uploading) - Pdf only
-5 Degree/Provisional certificate: Scan & upload Front & Back Page[Provisional Certificate not acceptable if Degree certificate issued].Ongoing Students Upload all Indiv. Marksheet till recent issued - Pdf only
-6 WES form Authorization: Scan and upload WES form (must) and TC(Transfer certificate) or Course completion Certificate - Pdf Only
6.Once uploaded click next and there will be some extra payment for the postal service and the fill up the WES canada address and proceed for the payment. You can do the payment online. Once everything is done just wait.

Finally after some days Anna university will directly send all the required documents directly to WES canada. We dont require to go to university anymore. Everything is done by University after the payment is done.

Arjun - My heartfelt thanks for your detailed step by step process of completing the Transcript request in Anna University. I simply followed and IT WORKED great. The only difficulty I had was large files failed for upload. So I compressed the file size and it worked. Many thanks for your guidance. Much appreciated. Hopefully, Anna university accepts my application and ship the docs to WES.

Everyone - For Anna University transcript application simply follow the above steps.

viniz

Jul 30, 2018
hi all,
I am about to start my WES process for my degree from Anna university affiliated college.
Have few questions to clarify . do help
1.Will the above case work for me.?
2.My certificates, unlike my passport has initials not expanded( Vinaya V in certificates whereas Vinaya Varghese in passport). Will it cause an issue?

I am thinking of applying before july 15 2019. Please help me on this
Thanks in advance

Aswinipula

Jul 4, 2018
Now Applying for Transcript, WES form and non issuance of semester wise marklist is very Easy. Everything can be done at your home online
Steps
1.Send an email to transcriptenquiry@gmail.com and ask them that you need to apply for transcript at the online transcript request website which is https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ (please mention all your details including register number , college and year of passout.
2.Wait for the reply from Anna university transcript enquiry team. Once you receive the reply you can go to the link https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ and register for your account to apply for online transcript. (please note that without the email in step1 you will not be able to login to the online transcript portal, as they have to activate it from their side.)
3.Once you login to the portal there is a blue button APply transcript at the bottom of the page.
4.after clicking Apply Transcript choose the three requests you need to apply which are
- 1 Transcripts & Degree Certificate Attestation - cost is Rs.850
- 2 WES form Authorization by University - cost is Rs.300
- 3 Non issuance of individual Mark-sheet Attestation (Notification Letter) - cost is Rs.300
Total - Rs.1450
and click continue
5. Upload the following scan copy of the required documents

-1 ID Proof: Scan & Upload Front and back side of Driving Licence/ Aaadhar/Passport (Address Page Mandatory) - Pdf only
-2 DOB Proof: State Board students upload 10th/12th certificate, CBSE students upload Birth certificate - Pdf only
-3 Passport Size Photo ( Size: 531 (H )*413 (W) in .jpg / .jpeg file) (Refer Instruction before uploading) * (.jpg & .jpeg file) - Image only
-4 Consolidated Marksheet: Scan & upload front & back page in"A3 Size". Ongoing students upload all marksheet (A3Size)till recent issued (Refer Instruction view before uploading) - Pdf only
-5 Degree/Provisional certificate: Scan & upload Front & Back Page[Provisional Certificate not acceptable if Degree certificate issued].Ongoing Students Upload all Indiv. Marksheet till recent issued - Pdf only
-6 WES form Authorization: Scan and upload WES form (must) and TC(Transfer certificate) or Course completion Certificate - Pdf Only
6.Once uploaded click next and there will be some extra payment for the postal service and the fill up the WES canada address and proceed for the payment. You can do the payment online. Once everything is done just wait.

Finally after some days Anna university will directly send all the required documents directly to WES canada. We dont require to go to university anymore. Everything is done by University after the payment is done.

Aswinipula

Jul 4, 2018
Arjun - My heartfelt thanks for your detailed step by step process of completing the Transcript request in Anna University. I simply followed and IT WORKED great. The only difficulty I had was large files failed for upload. So I compressed the file size and it worked. Many thanks for your guidance. Much appreciated. Hopefully, Anna university accepts my application and ship the docs to WES.

Everyone - For Anna University transcript application simply follow the above steps.
…….
hello may I know how many days anna university took time to send docs to WES.

Dec 5, 2017
AND how do you come to know that your docs are posted to wes? have you received any acknowledgement or a postal tracking number from Anna university guys? you have given complete information of the process but except this tracking part. please reply to this thread
Awaiting for your response it will be beneficial for others as well
Thanks

DTCDGP

Jun 28, 2019
…….
hello may I know how many days anna university took time to send docs to WES.
I have no answer to it now. Once I hear from WES or Anna University, will let know how many days did anna university took to submit the docs to WES.

Aswinipula

Jul 4, 2018
I have no answer to it now. Once I hear from WES or Anna University, will let know how many days did anna university took to submit the docs to WES.
I have applied two days ago and all I can see online at status field is "OK". However I don't know what does it mean. Also there is no tracking number or acknowledgement.

Jul 5, 2019
Has anyone from Anna University tried applying for ECA through IQAS? Or does Anna University accept only WES?
Also, is the online portal for applying transcripts valid? I submitted the request form 6 days ago and sent 3 mails to the transcript enquiry team. Still no response from them.

Amirtharaj82

Jul 6, 2019
Hello All,

I applied the transcripts using the online facility at Anna University. This should be useful to those who are not residing in Chennai or residing in abroad like me.

Note that I am applying thru CES and not WES due to the recent changes and stringent rules like direct courier/post from university, second verification to the university by WES etc.
I calculated the duration as more than 20 weeks and hence decided to go with CES as they are flexible to send the documents in a sealed envelope directly from our side after receiving it from the university (At that time, I didn't know Anna University can do it online as below).

However, later I realized the below online procedure will very well suit WES requirements too. It's your decision whether to wait for WES like almost 6 months due to their second verification procedure or going thru CES (still IQAS and others have complicated procedures comparing CES). CES takes 12 weeks for the ECA report from the date they receive the documents attested from the University.

Before proceeding, please make sure you submitted the online application at CES/WES/IQAS and you have the Student No. or Application reference no. etc. depends on what they call in every assessing organization which you apply for.

Below are the steps you should follow for a successful ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ECA TRANSCRIPTS FROM ANNA UNIVERSITY :

1. Scan your Degree certificate, Consolidated mark sheet (if you were not issued, you can include individual mark sheets.. But if you were issued with one, University will NOT accept individual mark sheets), passport copy or any other government-issued ID , Transfer Certificate from the college, Self-Affidavit notarized (if your name is different between the government issued ID and the university records), scanned CES/WES/IQAS online form and a passport size digital photo.

2. Visit https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ and register using your University's Registration No. as in your Degree certificate / Marksheets. I faced some issues as it was successfully registered but I couldn't generate any password. With no hope, sent an email which I found from the above website as transcriptenquiry@gmail.com. I was hesitant as this was Gmail but tried my luck. Believe me, I got a response within 1 hour time....! They helped to resolve this within a day after some 5 back and forth email communications. Don't ever try to call them using the no. provided on the same website. It was always busy..!

NOTE: use only the Registration 'NUMBER'. If it has anything like '/RG' at the end of the no., don't include it when you are registering.

3. Once you successfully register and create the password, you can enter the page where you can click 'Apply Transcripts' and it will take you to the webpage with different options based on your requirement.

4. NOTE THIS POINT CAREFULLY:
There are clear examples and sample documents given by the university against each line item as a pdf document. Click each item and follow the same exactly when you upload the documents.

For example, if your name is different between the passport and the university records, you should attach the passport with address page included and the next page as the self-affidavit (notarized) as a single attachment.
Like this, the transfer certificate should also be attached as the last page in one of the line items (I remember it as along with consolidated.. but check it.. everything is clearly instructed for each line item as a pdf sample document).

You have to scan both front and back pages of degree, mark sheets. If you fail to do so, your application will be rejected.

5. If you don't apply thru WES, you will see an option of other institutions IQAS and others in a single line item. But when you select this option on the first page, the next uploading page didn't have the option to upload the CES form in my case. So, I have to go back and select WES form option and then I could see that WES option which I used to upload my CES form. Don't get confused at this point. What I have done was, I have selected both WES and other institution option and paid Rs. 350 each to be on the safer side. Comparing the travel and other hassles at Chennai, this Rs. 350 is nothing...!

IF YOUR WEBPAGE GET STUCK FOR ANY REASON LIKE WHEN YOU TRIED TO GO BACK AND SELECT SOME OTHER OPTION ETC., DON'T WORRY. JUST CLICK SOME OTHER LINE ITEM/OPTIONS AND THEN DESELECT IT... IT WILL ENABLE THE FORWARD BUTTON OR NEXT PAGE OPTION. ELSE IT WON'T AND YOU HAVE TO START THE ENTIRE PROCESS AFRESH.

6. You have to upload all documents with no edges missed. Consolidated Marksheet should be scanned in A3 format. Better use a professional scanner to capture all the info in that page. You can reduce the image to fit it in a page but make sure it is legible. Again, all certificates should be scanned at both sides and should be added as a single attachment for every relevant line item, wherever applicable.

7. All transcripts' attestation will cost you Rs. 850 + WES form attestation Rs. 350.. (in my case, I paid an extra Rs. 350 as I was afraid not to miss my CES 'Other Institutions' option).

8. The next page will ask you for options whether you want to collect it in person or by post. Select 'By Post' option and it will allow you to type the postal address where you want to send it. You can type in the CES / WES / IQAS address there along with your Student No., or Application reference no. depends on your application. Don't forget to include this as it is IMPORTANT.
Once you select the country option as Canada, it will automatically add the postal charges to the total value which should like around Rs. 2,482 (for me and it varies based on your individual requirements).
Once you complete this, the next page will take you to the normal online payment options like a Credit card, Net-banking etc. and you can pay as per your choice/convenience.

9. Once you paid, it will confirm that the application is submitted successfully. You will have the option to 'Generate PDF' where you can download the receipt which will have your application reference no.

10. I contacted the same email after I submitted the application and again got an immediate response saying it will take 15-20 WORKING DAYS to send it to CES... by Speed Post. Once the document is sent by speed post, they will update the tracking no. in the same webpage which you can see as empty immediately after your submittal.

This is an excellent service provided by Anna University which you can utilize and avoid any hassles like travelling to Chennai and then doing everything in person, taking DD at the bank etc.
If you have all the above documents perfectly, you can complete it at your fingertips.

I submitted it on 02-Jul-2019 and still waiting for the tracking no.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks and my best wishes to all of you...

Reactions: krishna ruthvik

arjunpsekhar

Jun 10, 2019
Hi all ,
Updates for my application to wes

May 19th 2019 - I emailed Anna University asking to send the link for applying onlinetranscript
May 20th 2019- I recieved response from Anna university to register on Annauniversity online transcript website
May 21st 2019- I created WES account and did the payment
May 21st 2019- I completed Anna university transcript file uploads and payment
..waiting
June 25th 2019- Anna university dispatched my transcript to WES canada by INDIAPOST speed post with a tracking number
May 1st 2019 - WES updated that they received my documents and is under process
May 10th 2019 - still document verification under process ------------( latest update)

Reactions: krishna ruthvik

arjunpsekhar

Jun 10, 2019
Hi all ,
Updates for my application to wes

May 19th 2019 - I emailed Anna University asking to send the link for applying onlinetranscript
May 20th 2019- I recieved response from Anna university to register on Annauniversity online transcript website
May 21st 2019- I created WES account and did the payment
May 21st 2019- I completed Anna university transcript file uploads and payment
..waiting
June 25th 2019- Anna university dispatched my transcript to WES canada by INDIAPOST speed post with a tracking number
July 1st 2019 - WES updated that they received my documents and is under process
July 10th 2019 - still document verification under process ------------( latest update)