+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna University Transcripts to WES

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Hi,

I applied transcripts online via anna university transcripts site. But did not apply for notification letter. Why is that necessary? I applied for the below only :
- 1 Transcripts & Degree Certificate Attestation - cost is Rs.850
- 2 WES form Authorization by University - cost is Rs.300

Is Notification letter mandatory as well? Please help with my query
I dont recall about Notification letter. Only Transcripts & degree certificate are mandatory, alongwith Postal charges. May I know the purpose of Notification letter (That you can see in the site).

anubal30

Oct 4, 2020
I dont recall about Notification letter. Only Transcripts & degree certificate are mandatory, alongwith Postal charges. May I know the purpose of Notification letter (That you can see in the site).
It is mainly to inform WES that they havent given consolidated marksheet to student. So they give Notification letter will confirm that. On calling the university and asking again, they said only Degree certificate and Transcripts are necessary for migration. Notification letter is for higher studies, if the international university asks for attested marksheets. Hope mine wont have impact cos of this.

dthiru20

Oct 24, 2020
Hi all,

I am sure there are many threads related to ECA for Indian degree but I have few queries to be clarified. Any lead would be much appreciated.

I am currently living in Canada and started my process to obtain my PR here in Canada. I need to submit my transcripts to WES to obtain ECA for my bachelor's degree which I obtained in India. As on December 1st, WES made a rule that all the transcripts must be sent directly by the university and not by any individual.

#1 - I want to know if Anna University, Chennai will submit the documents directly to WES if we pay the courier charges?
#2 - Is there any way that I can apply for transcripts online as "https://annauniv.itranscripts.in" website seems to be down for a long time.

Please do reply to this thread if anyone has any information regarding the same.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,
Rex
Hi, How to scan the Anna university consolidated mark sheet into A3 format? I am currently in US. Does FedEx or any other mailing services scan this way? Please let me know.

NS GANESH

Mar 23, 2021
Hi friends,

Is anyone in the stage of WES secondary verification..? Where can I get this WES secondary verification request letter? Any idea..

bhuvibala3

Jan 5, 2020
hi guys, am waiting a long time for Anna university transcripts approval. it was the UPLDL stage from April second week. Seems COVID situation and delay in postal. Anyone waiting?

NS GANESH

Mar 23, 2021
hi guys, am waiting a long time for Anna university transcripts approval. it was the UPLDL stage from April second week. Seems COVID situation and delay in postal. Anyone waiting?
Hi
Normally they took 3 to 4 months to process your Certificate verification & Prepare transcript, you should call them frequently (Like weekly once. To this no: 044 28532060 ask them to connect Transcript section) and push your documents to process. Then check your account login, the process immediately change to send/submitted. I started my process on Jun 2020, finally I got my transcript from WES by May 2021 (Initially I made some mistakes, unless I got it 2 months in advance)

Pk_2021

Sep 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi
Normally they took 3 to 4 months to process your Certificate verification & Prepare transcript, you should call them frequently (Like weekly once. To this no: 044 28532060 ask them to connect Transcript section) and push your documents to process. Then check your account login, the process immediately change to send/submitted. I started my process on Jun 2020, finally I got my transcript from WES by May 2021 (Initially I made some mistakes, unless I got it 2 months in advance)
Hello, I created ref id from WES and about to submit req to anna univ. I am currently in Canada and have to get ECA done for my bachelor's degree(no further higher studies done)

1) Can you advise what are the necessary name of the certificate to be selected in anna univ page (aprt from option 1 and 2) among the 6 options given in anna univ page?
2) In my WES account "upload doc" option is enabled for me. Do I have to upload any or the one Anna Univ would send is sufficient?

TIA.

Oct 9, 2021
I myself recently applied for transcripts from ANNA UNIVERSITY. It was difficult for me to travel to the university and get the daily update on the application. As i live in ABROAD I could not visit university frequently. So through to apply online with MAIL TRANSCRIPTS. I just created a application with them with some basic details and uploaded my documents. their fees are also reasonable. I quickly received a Email stating my application ID and a link to upload my documents. Almost after 20-30 received my transcripts in my door step and the another set was directly shipped to the WES.
AMAIZING SERVICE PROVIDER SEEN IN RECENT TIMES,REALLY VERY TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE. ALL THE BEST GUYS.....

Santhoshx10

Nov 3, 2021
I myself recently applied for transcripts from ANNA UNIVERSITY. It was difficult for me to travel to the university and get the daily update on the application. As i live in ABROAD I could not visit university frequently. So through to apply online with MAIL TRANSCRIPTS. I just created a application with them with some basic details and uploaded my documents. their fees are also reasonable. I quickly received a Email stating my application ID and a link to upload my documents. Almost after 20-30 received my transcripts in my door step and the another set was directly shipped to the WES.
AMAIZING SERVICE PROVIDER SEEN IN RECENT TIMES,REALLY VERY TRUSTWORTHY AND RELIABLE. ALL THE BEST GUYS.....
Now in the WES website it says that they can receive the document directly as an online upload and it doesnt need to be sent via post. was this the same when you applied?
I'm still confused on where to apply for the document (there is also this e-sanad thing), any help would be appreciated

Pk_2021

Sep 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hey, my post was sent by Anna Univ on OCT 31 to Canada WES and India post website says item bagged on NOV 1 and it's bn 10 days , neither the Canada Post nor Canada Border customs service has received it. Anyone who sent the ECA to WES knows how long it will take Canada Post and then WES to get the package?

Pk_2021

Sep 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Now in the WES website it says that they can receive the document directly as an online upload and it doesnt need to be sent via post. was this the same when you applied?
I'm still confused on where to apply for the document (there is also this e-sanad thing), any help would be appreciated
Well, the University which sends your transcripts must take the email way. For some reasons, Anna university sticking to Postal delivery even though they have email facility to WES.

Nishmaha

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Thank you my friend. I have one more question :) in wes form they also asked for name as on credentials. Do I have to enter the name as on my education certificate or as on my passport? Because both are different :( I put my father as last name in passport and in my education certificates I put my father initial and then name.
hi this is exactly my concern, just like the million tamil nadu people, i have initials in my degree certificates and last name in passport and all other applications in canada, i hope this is fine to apply for WES right ? please let me know. Hope you never had a problem