+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna University Transcripts to WES

rexstefan

Feb 13, 2018
Hi all,

I am sure there are many threads related to ECA for Indian degree but I have few queries to be clarified. Any lead would be much appreciated.

I am currently living in Canada and started my process to obtain my PR here in Canada. I need to submit my transcripts to WES to obtain ECA for my bachelor's degree which I obtained in India. As on December 1st, WES made a rule that all the transcripts must be sent directly by the university and not by any individual.

#1 - I want to know if Anna University, Chennai will submit the documents directly to WES if we pay the courier charges?
#2 - Is there any way that I can apply for transcripts online as "https://annauniv.itranscripts.in" website seems to be down for a long time.

Please do reply to this thread if anyone has any information regarding the same.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,
Rex

waran14

Jan 8, 2019
@rexstefan Did you end up finding the new procedure ? I have scoured the internet and could not find any info on sending the transcripts directly to WES

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi all,

I am sure there are many threads related to ECA for Indian degree but I have few queries to be clarified. Any lead would be much appreciated.

I am currently living in Canada and started my process to obtain my PR here in Canada. I need to submit my transcripts to WES to obtain ECA for my bachelor's degree which I obtained in India. As on December 1st, WES made a rule that all the transcripts must be sent directly by the university and not by any individual.

#1 - I want to know if Anna University, Chennai will submit the documents directly to WES if we pay the courier charges?
#2 - Is there any way that I can apply for transcripts online as "https://annauniv.itranscripts.in" website seems to be down for a long time.

Please do reply to this thread if anyone has any information regarding the same.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,
Rex
I hate to break it to you, but you need to go to the Uni yourself and submit it, they would take care of the rest. Good luck.

Vinith12

Aug 6, 2017
@rexstefan , even my case is similar to your's. i have contacted Anna university, they had activated my profile to apply it Online. But im awaiting for confirmation from Anna university with regards to mailing the transcripts to WES directly.

prince11jose

Jan 28, 2019
I went to the AU Controller of examinations distance education today. And they sure have raised the prices for the transcript application, credentials attestation for WES and application for letter for non issuance of semester wise transcripts.
Rs. 300 for WES
Rs. 300 for non issuance and letter
RS. 750 for transcripts

And they had a notice that said the courier facility Has not been implemented yet. But the pricing given was $ 20 and additional charge.

charuchandru

Feb 19, 2019
I went to the AU Controller of examinations distance education today. And they sure have raised the prices for the transcript application, credentials attestation for WES and application for letter for non issuance of semester wise transcripts.
Rs. 300 for WES
Rs. 300 for non issuance and letter
RS. 750 for transcripts

And they had a notice that said the courier facility Has not been implemented yet. But the pricing given was $ 20 and additional charge.
Hi
is the online site working?

prince11jose

Jan 28, 2019
I received an SMS stating my transcripts are ready on Friday the 15th of February. I still have to go in and see whats next.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
@rexstefan , even my case is similar to your's. i have contacted Anna university, they had activated my profile to apply it Online. But im awaiting for confirmation from Anna university with regards to mailing the transcripts to WES directly.
Could you please let me know how did you contact Anna University. I am trying to do my sisters ECA and I couldn't get them on phone and they didn't reply to my emails. I submitted the application a while ago and received the it is under process message. But we haven't heard from them after that and it is been a month now. I want to check if it is ready before going to Chennai. Is there anyway to contact them?

Also, when submitting the application they informed us that they won't send the transcripts directly to WES. Did they agree to send yours? If not what are the alternate options we have?

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I don't know. I applied for my transcripts at the office directly.
When did you submit your application to Anna university? how long did they take to process it. I submitted one almost a month ago, got the acknowledgement SMS after that I haven't heard from them. How many days did they take to issue your transcript?

Also, did they agree to send it to WES? when we submitted our application, they said they will not send it to WES directly and we will have to do it. How did you send yours?