IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
To all those enquiring about sending Anna University transcripts to WES.

The Controller of examinations office will issue your transcripts in an official envelope (with CoE address on it) with a seal and signature across the flaps. You can take the envelope to the post office on campus (this is the universities registered post office) and post it from there.

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm in the same situation. Even I have applied for Anna University transcripts via online more than a month ago. Have not received any status update post the initial confirmation. They don't pick up their phones too making things difficult. If any of you have applied for transcripts online and received them, please let me know your experience.

Thanks!

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I'm in the same situation. Even I have applied for Anna University transcripts via online more than a month ago. Have not received any status update post the initial confirmation. They don't pick up their phones too making things difficult. If any of you have applied for transcripts online and received them, please let me know your experience.

Thanks!
First of all, how did you manage to apply online? I tried every website and it didn't work for me.
Also, I could not contact them. As you said, they don't answer call or emails.

If you have an application number and a relative or friend who can go to the CoE office for you, then I would suggest going there in person and enquiring. This is the best thing to do from my experience

From what they told me when I went their (I don't know how reliable this information is), they don't have an online application system for WES. If you apply online then they will send the transcript your given address.

This application was for my sister and we didn't even receive any SMS after we submitted the application (which they normally send once they receive an application or issue a transcript), there was no updates from their end. So, I waited 15 working days and sent a friend to the CoE office to check the status and they told him it was ready.

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
First of all, how did you manage to apply online? I tried every website and it didn't work for me.
Also, I could not contact them. As you said, they don't answer call or emails.

If you have an application number and a relative or friend who can go to the CoE office for you, then I would suggest going there in person and enquiring. This is the best thing to do from my experience

From what they told me when I went their (I don't know how reliable this information is), they don't have an online application system for WES. If you apply online then they will send the transcript your given address.

This application was for my sister and we didn't even receive any SMS after we submitted the application (which they normally send once they receive an application or issue a transcript), there was no updates from their end. So, I waited 15 working days and sent a friend to the CoE office to check the status and they told him it was ready.

I applied through Anna University portal - https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/

For your sister, did you apply online or submitted the application at the COE office in person?

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
To all those enquiring about sending Anna University transcripts to WES.

The Controller of examinations office will issue your transcripts in an official envelope (with CoE address on it) with a seal and signature across the flaps. You can take the envelope to the post office on campus (this is the universities registered post office) and post it from there.
Hey. When you post it should you mention any from address ? Or we should just leave it blank ?

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hey. When you post it should you mention any from address ? Or we should just leave it blank ?
As I said, they will issue in an Official Envelope of the CoE, that means the from address is printed on it with university emblem and all. You can refer WES website for more details about an official envelope. You don't have to do anything other than closing the envelope after verifying your documents. You don't have to write anything on it.

Mar 9, 2019
As I said, they will issue in an Official Envelope of the CoE, that means the from address is printed on it with university emblem and all. You can refer WES website for more details about an official envelope. You don't have to do anything other than closing the envelope after verifying your documents. You don't have to write anything on it.

Thanks for your information on the revised process. I'm curious to know if you were able to put this method to test and have the transcript accepted by WES for evaluation?? I mean did it work for you??

I recently applied for my transcript online and hope to have it mailed to my home, after which i'm going to take it to University post office to mail it to WES using the from address of ACOE. I'm concerned if this will be accepted by WES as their revised policy require the transcript to be mailed directly and the university doesn't have a provision for it yet. Please advise.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Thanks for your information on the revised process. I'm curious to know if you were able to put this method to test and have the transcript accepted by WES for evaluation?? I mean did it work for you??

I recently applied for my transcript online and hope to have it mailed to my home, after which i'm going to take it to University post office to mail it to WES using the from address of ACOE. I'm concerned if this will be accepted by WES as their revised policy require the transcript to be mailed directly and the university doesn't have a provision for it yet. Please advise.
Yes it worked for us and it is accepted by WES.

As you said, they do not have the provision to mail it by themselves to WES. That's why they ask us to do it. You do not have write or put any from address on the cover as it is already printed. ( I wish I knew how to post the picture of their envelope). Just take it to the post office and the staff there will do the rest. The receipt will show from CoE AU and To WES. Even if WES goes to the tracking website (which is crazy and they will never) it will show that the item was sent from Engineering College S.O (Chennai). There is no way WES could find out who posted it.. Take it out of their official envelope or post it from somewhere else and WES may notice that.

However, I do not know how it will be for you as you applied online for the transcript. (When we tried to apply online it didn't wok for us, I even checked today, I can't register with my register number). Once you receive it and if it is in an official envelope them you can post it without thinking twice, I guess. If its in a regular envelope, you can ask at CoE office to give you an official envelope when you go to post it.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
How much it takes times to get the transcripts to WES from India?
Are you asking how long will it take to deliver the postage to Canada?

It depends on the mode you send it. Normal post can take a month, also there is a chance it might get lost (You can't track this)
Registered post will take around 2 weeks.
Speed post will reach Canada within a week or 10 days.
It's the same for courier service too.

stone1

Mar 9, 2019
Are you asking how long will it take to deliver the postage to Canada?

It depends on the mode you send it. Normal post can take a month, also there is a chance it might get lost (You can't track this)
Registered post will take around 2 weeks.
Speed post will reach Canada within a week or 10 days.
It's the same for courier service too.
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Reactions: RBV2909
Mar 9, 2019

As you said, they do not have the provision to mail it by themselves to WES. That's why they ask us to do it. You do not have write or put any from address on the cover as it is already printed. ( I wish I knew how to post the picture of their envelope). Just take it to the post office and the staff there will do the rest. The receipt will show from CoE AU and To WES. Even if WES goes to the tracking website (which is crazy and they will never) it will show that the item was sent from Engineering College S.O (Chennai). There is no way WES could find out who posted it.. Take it out of their official envelope or post it from somewhere else and WES may notice that.

However, I do not know how it will be for you as you applied online for the transcript. (When we tried to apply online it didn't wok for us, I even checked today, I can't register with my register number). Once you receive it and if it is in an official envelope them you can post it without thinking twice, I guess. If its in a regular envelope, you can ask at CoE office to give you an official envelope when you go to post it.
Thanks a lot for your detailed answer. It is very helpful and I appreciate your help.

stone1

Mar 9, 2019
Does MPNP require Wes or not? Do we need to put MPNP a receipt or not? Is it an essential requirement to put MPNP as a receipt or can we add later this "receipt" or not?

stone1

Mar 9, 2019

Does MPNP require Wes or not? Do we need to put MPNP a receipt or not? Is it an essential requirement to put MPNP as a receipt or can we add later this "receipt" or not?