+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna University Transcripts to WES

May 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

Im trying to request transcripts for employment purposes but unable to proceed after hitting request button. It gives me a database error. I tried to email them but haven't gotten any response yet. How are your all even able register in the first place? any help is highly appreciated.

manoj3589

May 14, 2019
Anna university gave us the transcripts in envelop in the way WES requested and they asked us to contact a guy from the stationary store in that campus to send courier a month ago.Today our application status changed to "Not accepted" in WES stating it was not sent by the institution directly.
Did anyone application was accepted by WES , what did we miss here?
Appreciate your help.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Anna university gave us the transcripts in envelop in the way WES requested and they asked us to contact a guy from the stationary store in that campus to send courier a month ago.Today our application status changed to "Not accepted" in WES stating it was not sent by the institution directly.
Did anyone application was accepted by WES , what did we miss here?
Appreciate your help.
I asked my friend to collect my sister's and my transcripts from the CoE office and asked him post it from the post office on campus itself by speed post. Mine was an upgrade from ECA to Document-by-document. Initially WES sent me the same message saying it is rejected because its not directly sent by the institution. I sent them an email explaining (not in a polite way) that everything was done as per WES requirements and if they cant accept the document then I do not want to proceed further with the application. The next day my status changed from pending to we are reviewing the documents. After 7 working days I received my evaluation report.
My sister never got any rejected messages, her status straight away went to "we received your documents and we are reviewing them". Her application is still under process (since it is an ECA it will take a while according to current trend) but they accepted the documents. Her current status is "we are reviewing your evaluation report"
We both sent our documents the exact same way and her's were accepted without any issues while mine was rejected initially. So, who knows whats WES doing exactly.
We don't how ours got accepted, may be we were just lucky. You can try contacting them and explain that the institution sent it, if you are lucky it will work. If not you will have to send the transcripts again as many others had to.

swap05

May 23, 2019
Hi..I have a question with respect to requesting my transcripts from Anna University.
As per below document - Page 4, we need to request transcripts in person by candidate.
https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/images/Procedures.pdf

But since I am in USA currently, Can I ask my friend to request transcripts on my behalf (by giving authorization letter) and mail them to WES from Anna University Post office ?
Will this work out.. ?

Also can anyone plz list the documents that needs to be taken to Anna University while requesting transcripts for WES. Should those be originals or photo-copies.

Last edited:

mailtotimir

May 24, 2019
Anna University and Madras University Transcript application and Second level verification.
Almost 5 months after i have applied for Anna university and Madras university ,my certificates are finally accepted by WES. Let me tell you it wasn't easy and took its toll. So here i am to explain you the procedure for each of the university

Madras University
There is no online stuff here. That means you have either go yourself,Ask a friend or buy the expensive agents (I had to pay for agents ) . Unless you are helpless then only agent should be your last option . Agents are simply not worth it , eventually they will take lots of people job and your application will eventually get delayed.However after persistent follow up my agent did apply for me.

Part 1: Sending Transcript to WES
1. All semester mark-sheets ,Degree certificate,Passport copy,Authorization letter (if Agent or friend apply on behalf of you). If you are going yourself carry originals . Even university wants to verify originals if you are applying via agents or friend. Although university mentioned in the website that notarized copy may also work.But why take risk.
2. After applying in university, they will take their own sweet time. Insist university to send the courier by themselves , do not send by yourself or agents or friend.WES is very strict about this.
3.University fee plus courier fee will be approx 3500 INR. I have aplied by agent so eventualy had to pay almost 7k INR more(So you know why i say do it yourself)

Part 2:Second Level verification
most likely in recent times WES will be sending your transcript for a level 2 versification.If you are lucky enough first time you dont need to come here. However in my case it did.I was paranoid to say the least.This is the most tricky and difficult part. Here your univeristy has to respond to the email/Post WES has sent to them., they cannot send a fresh response.You have to pray to god that your university receive the email/Postal mail and they keep it for you. Remember without paying verification fee your university will not reply.SO as soon as you receive the mail from WES apply in your university so that they will keep track of WES mail/EMail.

1. Second level verification process is bit relaxed. University will give you a envelope , where you have to write your WES address and affix the stamp charges by yourself.
2.copy of your marksheets and degree certificate,Passport copy , authorization letter and sum of around 1500 ++ univ fee and courier charges around 1500++. Remember Madras university send response only via mail they donot reply to any email. So keep checking with them if they have received mail from WES or not, as they have to reply on that mail .(Try speaking in Tamil if you are calling them, the clerks are not well versed in speaking english).
3. Once Madras university receive mail from WES , they will reply to WES in the same envelope which you have earlier submitted to university.
4.The whole process takes around 20 days so be patient.

Anna University

Part 1: Sending Transcript to WES

Do not go for agent. it will be simply waste of money and harassment. Apply directly in Anna university website , they have even courier facility to send to WES directly.
https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/

Simply follow this process after you login and boom, you have done applying.

**If you cannot login , send your registration number to transcriptenquiry@gmail.com , they will enable it for you.
** Do not try to call Anna university, it is waste of time, most of the time phone will be busy and you will never get a answer you are looking for.

I did make the mistake going to Agent and have to follow similar process as in Madras university ,except here they will not ask for your originals to verify.

Part 2:Second Level verification
unfortunately my ANNA univ also sent back for Second level verification, and here Anna university flops, until first two weeks they have told me (This time i have asked my friend to help me to enquire in person, as they will not pick up phones) they are finalizing the process. may be i am one of the few students for whom second level verification came.

Anna university do not send postal email, they will only reply too WES emails.
1. Marksheets,Degree certificates ,passport copy,authorization letter submit to Transcript department with DD equivalent to 25 USD. (I had to pay 50 USD , 25 for Marksheet and 25 for Degree. later it seems they have combined but not sure)
2. It will take minimum 2.5 weeks for Anna to reply as their verification process is quite extensive.

infokarthi14

Jun 4, 2019
I'm currently residing in USA and am trying to apply transcripts through online. At the time of registration, its asking for "Please Enter Your Communication Address". Which address should I give? Either USA (current residing address) or hometown address?? Please help on this query..

mailtotimir

May 24, 2019
I'm currently residing in USA and am trying to apply transcripts through online. At the time of registration, its asking for "Please Enter Your Communication Address". Which address should I give? Either USA (current residing address) or hometown address?? Please help on this query..
If you are applying for Transcript for your own personal usage
Then answer is simple , where do you want to get it delivered? Choice is yours.

If you are applying for WES verification then strictly provide the address WES has given you,university have to send the Transcript directly to WES address.

Hope this clears your doubt.

mailtotimir

May 24, 2019
Hi..I have a question with respect to requesting my transcripts from Anna University.
As per below document - Page 4, we need to request transcripts in person by candidate.
https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/images/Procedures.pdf

But since I am in USA currently, Can I ask my friend to request transcripts on my behalf (by giving authorization letter) and mail them to WES from Anna University Post office ?
Will this work out.. ?

Also can anyone plz list the documents that needs to be taken to Anna University while requesting transcripts for WES. Should those be originals or photo-copies.
Read my post above about the detailed process for Anna university. First level is completely online ,no need to ask any friend. Do it yourself. If wes send for second level verification then you need to ask your friend to apply for second verification in person. Online doesn't work for second verification

infokarthi14

Jun 4, 2019
If you are applying for Transcript for your own personal usage
Then answer is simple , where do you want to get it delivered? Choice is yours.

If you are applying for WES verification then strictly provide the address WES has given you,university have to send the Transcript directly to WES address.

Hope this clears your doubt.

-- Thanks for your reply. I'm trying to add WES address on the registration page. But its not allowing me to enter the Zip code. (I mean its allowing only the numeric value and not the alpha numeric). Please help.

WES Reference No. _ _ _ _ _ _
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Last edited:

arjunpsekhar

Jun 10, 2019
Now Applying for Transcript, WES form and non issuance of semester wise marklist is very Easy. Everything can be done at your home online
Steps
1.Send an email to transcriptenquiry@gmail.com and ask them that you need to apply for transcript at the online transcript request website which is https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ (please mention all your details including register number , college and year of passout.
2.Wait for the reply from Anna university transcript enquiry team. Once you receive the reply you can go to the link https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/ and register for your account to apply for online transcript. (please note that without the email in step1 you will not be able to login to the online transcript portal, as they have to activate it from their side.)
3.Once you login to the portal there is a blue button APply transcript at the bottom of the page.
4.after clicking Apply Transcript choose the three requests you need to apply which are
- 1 Transcripts & Degree Certificate Attestation - cost is Rs.850
- 2 WES form Authorization by University - cost is Rs.300
- 3 Non issuance of individual Mark-sheet Attestation (Notification Letter) - cost is Rs.300
Total - Rs.1450
and click continue
5. Upload the following scan copy of the required documents

-1 ID Proof: Scan & Upload Front and back side of Driving Licence/ Aaadhar/Passport (Address Page Mandatory) - Pdf only
-2 DOB Proof: State Board students upload 10th/12th certificate, CBSE students upload Birth certificate - Pdf only
-3 Passport Size Photo ( Size: 531 (H )*413 (W) in .jpg / .jpeg file) (Refer Instruction before uploading) * (.jpg & .jpeg file) - Image only
-4 Consolidated Marksheet: Scan & upload front & back page in"A3 Size". Ongoing students upload all marksheet (A3Size)till recent issued (Refer Instruction view before uploading) - Pdf only
-5 Degree/Provisional certificate: Scan & upload Front & Back Page[Provisional Certificate not acceptable if Degree certificate issued].Ongoing Students Upload all Indiv. Marksheet till recent issued - Pdf only
-6 WES form Authorization: Scan and upload WES form (must) and TC(Transfer certificate) or Course completion Certificate - Pdf Only
6.Once uploaded click next and there will be some extra payment for the postal service and the fill up the WES canada address and proceed for the payment. You can do the payment online. Once everything is done just wait.

Finally after some days Anna university will directly send all the required documents directly to WES canada. We dont require to go to university anymore. Everything is done by University after the payment is done.