IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Does MPNP require Wes or not? Do we need to put MPNP a receipt or not? Is it an essential requirement to put MPNP as a receipt or can we add later this "receipt" or not?
I am afraid I do not know about WES requirements for MPNP. Better you ask experts. WES provides and option to generate reports later and send it to different recipients in case you want.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Thanks a lot for your detailed answer. It is very helpful and I appreciate your help.
You are welcome! Happy to help.
When you get time, could you explain the procedure for applying online for transcripts?

touchdownCA

Mar 4, 2019
We sent it through Fedex ourselves and it reached on Feb 15, still no response, despite calling multiple times. Not sure if this is acceptable, since the university wont send it themselves.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Anna University should start sending them directly ASAP. Few universities are doing that already. Couple of my friends had their documents rejected saying it was not sent directly from the institution even though they posted from the campus itself. They are clueless about what to do next.

Dineshcse

Apr 3, 2019
Anna University should start sending them directly ASAP. Few universities are doing that already. Couple of my friends had their documents rejected saying it was not sent directly from the institution even though they posted from the campus itself. They are clueless about what to do next.
Any of your friends application accepted by WES after it was sent by campus PO? Can you also whether I have to enter Anna University as institution name in wes form while submitting though I studied in a college under AU?

Last edited:

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Any of your friends application accepted by WES after it was sent by campus PO? Can you also whether I have to enter Anna University as institution name in wes form while submitting though I studied in a college under AU?
I sent my transcripts from the campus PO to WES. They rejected it initially and I asked them to either accept it or cancel my application and they accepted it. Evaluation is due for completion on April 10th. Btw, this is not an ECA for IRCC. But I guess they will accept the document if you send it from the University PO without tampering with cover, just as you receive it. I did the same for my sister's ECA for immigration, they are still reviewing her documents for the last few weeks. So, can't say for sure how that will go until WES confirm they accepted it. They are taking too long to process these days. My friends' status changed to "in progress: we are reviewing your documents" from "on hold", I guess that means they decided to proceed with their documents too.
In any case, sending it from the campus PO is the best option you have until uni starts their own courier service (choose speed post as it is faster than registered and easy to track.)

Yes, in WES application you have to enter institution as Anna University even though you studied in an affiliated college.

Reactions: Dineshcse

Dineshcse

Apr 3, 2019
I sent my transcripts from the campus PO to WES. They rejected it initially and I asked them to either accept it or cancel my application and they accepted it. Evaluation is due for completion on April 10th. Btw, this is not an ECA for IRCC. But I guess they will accept the document if you send it from the University PO without tampering with cover, just as you receive it. I did the same for my sister's ECA for immigration, they are still reviewing her documents for the last few weeks. So, can't say for sure how that will go until WES confirm they accepted it. They are taking too long to process these days. My friends' status changed to "in progress: we are reviewing your documents" from "on hold", I guess that means they decided to proceed with their documents too.
In any case, sending it from the campus PO is the best option you have until uni starts their own courier service (choose speed post as it is faster than registered and easy to track.)

Yes, in WES application you have to enter institution as Anna University even though you studied in an affiliated college.
Thank you my friend. I have one more question :) in wes form they also asked for name as on credentials. Do I have to enter the name as on my education certificate or as on my passport? Because both are different :( I put my father as last name in passport and in my education certificates I put my father initial and then name.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Thank you my friend. I have one more question :) in wes form they also asked for name as on credentials. Do I have to enter the name as on my education certificate or as on my passport? Because both are different :( I put my father as last name in passport and in my education certificates I put my father initial and then name.
I did my ECA for IRCC a year ago. I don't remember exactly, anyway, name as on credential means you should give your name exactly as it is on your degree certificate.
But remember, in other places where you fill your first name and last name (in the application to WES), give your name as it is on the passport, with out initials.

panda1238989

Apr 15, 2019
Hi all, i have educated from UG Anna university Coimbatore ans PG SCDL Pune. I read from other forums, i have to apply my UG transcript from chennai anna university as they are merged now and as per previous posts im planning to go there (AU) in person to get them. But SCDL im planning to get it posted to my home and them im planning to repost it to IQAS. But im afraid when courier to me SCDL will mention my address in TO and how im going to make it to IQAS that it came directly from SCDL university.

Any idea about how to repost sucessfully and make it as posted directly from university?

Dineshcse

Apr 3, 2019
I did my ECA for IRCC a year ago. I don't remember exactly, anyway, name as on credential means you should give your name exactly as it is on your degree certificate.
But remember, in other places where you fill your first name and last name (in the application to WES), give your name as it is on the passport, with out initials.
Thanks!! I have applied it last Friday
Did you got any update from WES?

zsaty123

Apr 23, 2019
I have registered and applied for transcripts via online for Anna University.
How much time it will take to process and sent the transcripts ?

Reactions: Anto Vibin

Anto Vibin

Apr 24, 2019
I have registered and applied for transcripts via online for Anna University.
How much time it will take to process and sent the transcripts ?

Could you please tell me how you registered, which URL and other details.
From this URL
https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/
I am unable to Sign Up the account. After given the details I got successfully registered message, but there is no password and other info to login further.

Thanks..

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Could you please tell me how you registered, which URL and other details.
From this URL
https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/
I am unable to Sign Up the account. After given the details I got successfully registered message, but there is no password and other info to login further.

Thanks..
Anto - Did u get inputs on login. I registered but without password, im unable to do anything there.If I try to register again, its just showing error as below:

'Error Number: 1062

Duplicate entry 'XXXX' for key 'PRIMARY'

XXXX - My roll number. TIA.

Anto Vibin

Apr 24, 2019
Anto - Did u get inputs on login. I registered but without password, im unable to do anything there.If I try to register again, its just showing error as below:

'Error Number: 1062

Duplicate entry 'XXXX' for key 'PRIMARY'

XXXX - My roll number. TIA.

Don't worry, within 2 working days they will activate your registration. After activation you can create a password and upload the doc..

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Don't worry, within 2 working days they will activate your registration. After activation you can create a password and upload the doc..
Thanks Anto... I m facing the same issue for sometime... Is there a way to know when they activate my registration? - Any help on this would be great... Thanks