+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

uzi98

Sep 8, 2019
Hey, was wondering if someone could provide guidance. How long does it take for the passport to come back to VAC for collection? On GCkey, it says travel document is valid, which I'm assuming means they received and stamped the passport. I submitted through VFS, Lahore. However, have received no update from their tracking service. How long should i wait to go pick it up. Because at this rate, ill never know when to pick it up, cuz vfs tracking is absolutely horrible!

janus205

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aoa everyone. I am applying TRV for my parents. What's the best way ,paper or online? If online do I create two accounts for both and if yes, how do I link the application as they will travel together?

loststark

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Aoa everyone. I am applying TRV for my parents. What's the best way ,paper or online? If online do I create two accounts for both and if yes, how do I link the application as they will travel together?

People on forum say that online is easier and takes less time. I am not sure if it is true or not

Just make one account. One of your parent will be main applicant and other one will be dependent.

Reactions: janus205

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello All,
I am in Canada, my wife is in Pakistan. She applied for TRV (Paper Based) in Karachi VFS on 26th July. She got an email from Abu Dhabi Immigration requesting for passport as it was not requested while submitting the application.

1) The letter says that the decision has been made. But it doesn’t mention what the decision is. Could the TRV be rejected as well, or is it approved?
2) Where should she send the passport? VFS in Karachi, or directly to Abu Dhabi Immigration?
3) Approx how long does it take for the passport to be returned?

Thanks

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hello All,
I am in Canada, my wife is in Pakistan. She applied for TRV (Paper Based) in Karachi VFS on 26th July. She got an email from Abu Dhabi Immigration requesting for passport as it was not requested while submitting the application.

1) The letter says that the decision has been made. But it doesn’t mention what the decision is. Could the TRV be rejected as well, or is it approved?
2) Where should she send the passport? VFS in Karachi, or directly to Abu Dhabi Immigration?
3) Approx how long does it take for the passport to be returned?

Thanks
It’s mean her TRV is approved and now need to submit passport at VFS KARACHI fir visa stamping

Reactions: FReza

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
It’s mean her TRV is approved and now need to submit passport at VFS KARACHI fir visa stamping

Thank you :)

Any idea how long does it take for the passport to be returned? And how long is the visa actually for?

Bilal112

Sep 15, 2019
I have submitted my passport last Friday (20/09/2019) and didn't get any response from Canadian high Commission or VFS..

Any idea how long does it take for the passport to be returned?

My online mycic portal still saying your application was approved, but no update after submission.
Is this true every person got TRV before collection call?

Last edited:

arslan2k12

Sep 27, 2019
Hi all,
hope you're well.
I'm in Canada and have recently got a visitor visa for parents based on my convocation ceremony. Now I want to apply for my siblings visa. Should I just show myself as the sponsor and don't mention that my parents are also coming to convocation? Or would it be better to mention that parents already got the visa and they are also coming so they will be the sponsor? I fear that in the second approach, CIC may object that why my siblings didn't apply for visa together with my parents.
Any leads would be appreciated from someone who has gone through a similar process. Thanks.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Applied from: Pakistan
Visa Method: Online
Applied: 4th Sept 2019
BIL: 5th Sept 2019
Biometric Completed: 19th Sept 2019
Status change to Eligibility review: 20th Sept 2019
Correspondence letter: 26th Sept 2019
Original PPR and Approval Status: 27th Sept 2019

Thanks to Almighty God. Best of Luck all

Bilal112

Sep 15, 2019

Congratulations brother, though SDS or Non sds?

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013

did u also sponsor ur wife ? before applying for trv?